Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Misty

Second Renovation

After consulting FSM Chang, decided to do a renovation to implement his recommendations. I have learnt several lessons from my previous renovation which was done in 2005 and hopefully this one will turn out better. I am currently renovating my kitchen and MBR and using a new ID. I have not have time to download my pictures and hopefully can find my cable for my camera when I have the time. Though not renovating the whole house but still a lot of work has gone into preparation. I went to gather 4 (or was it 5?) quotes, very unlike the first time round when I went for the very first quote I've gotten as I was pressed for time. One of the bedrooms has turned into a storeroom.

Renovation started on 14 June and hacking was completed within 3 days. Kitchen floor done up, extension of MBR done and tilting of main door almost done. Will update with pictures soon, I hope. LOL!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
After consulting FSM Chang, decided to do a renovation to implement his recommendations. I have learnt several lessons from my previous renovation which was done in 2005 and hopefully this one will turn out better. I am currently renovating my kitchen and MBR and using a new ID. I have not have time to download my pictures and hopefully can find my cable for my camera when I have the time. Though not renovating the whole house but still a lot of work has gone into preparation. I went to gather 4 (or was it 5?) quotes, very unlike the first time round when I went for the very first quote I've gotten as I was pressed for time. One of the bedrooms has turned into a storeroom.

Renovation started on 14 June and hacking was completed within 3 days. Kitchen floor done up, extension of MBR done and tilting of main door almost done. Will update with pictures soon, I hope. LOL!

Congras. Hope your second reno will turn out the way you wanted. Cheers!

Congras. Hope your second reno will turn out the way you wanted. Cheers!

I hope so too.... Keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

Congrats again! post pix pls :D

The kitchen cabinet before renovation.

img0329h.jpg

MBR

img0323bw.jpg

The other room used as a storeroom

img0326rx.jpg

Living room used as storeroom as well

img0324w.jpg

The kitchen cabinet before renovation.

img0329h.jpg

MBR

img0323bw.jpg

The other room used as a storeroom

img0326rx.jpg

Living room used as storeroom as well

img0324w.jpg

Congrats! Things are really moving fast! Great work!

Welcome to RT! May the reno journey be smooth. It's our 2nd reno too, and yup, we definitely won't want to repeat the mistakes from the first reno. :) Looking forward to more pix :D

misty the images are too small... can't see leh...

LOL! Sorry, was following the guidelines on posting pictures. Will try for bigger pics.

LOL! Sorry, was following the guidelines on posting pictures. Will try for bigger pics.

:D u need to follow this helpful instruction on helping u to post bigger pics.How to upload pic Welcome to RT. :D

Edited by jaskel