Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dexufto

We Live Love Laugh

Unit Number plate;

oh yes; I had in mind to do something like a car licence plate number, rather than the regular 1-piece, 1piece

number from DIY shop.

so oppournity came along when I passed by some car-shops along ubi.

So the embossed number came out well, thanks for the compliments insane.

Haha, speaking of the ironman, my wtb say I very ego, like must tell the whole world like tt. :D

Yea, I'm an endurance junkie and does Ironman triathlons and long runs..

Nice to meet your hubby, reglxt.

Does he do IMs?

Was expecting the nice TS for this groupbuy, marshmallow, next time :)

Dexufto - very nice and friendly guy. Looks very tanned and athletic. LOL. he showed me his new door plate with "home of ironman" inscribed. Think he prob does a lot of trialthon or marathons. :P

Ahh i see i see...let me know if the holder is useful..

will get one myself later one :)

i gotten the simple human soap dispenser from dex

my hb saw Dex's "Iron Man" door sign too.. He was delighted cos he met another runner LOL

Hey dex, by the way your house is really nice looking, congrats again !!

Guess u guys were rite after me. Didn't stay to chat with Dex as I got to bring my wife to town. Nice door sign u have, Dex! Very unique!

thanks csingeu for collecting the stuff for us :) haha dex i missed a chance to see you in person~ :P
Edited by dexufto

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Unit Number plate;

oh yes; I had in mind to do something like a car licence plate number, rather than the regular 1-piece, 1piece

number from DIY shop.

so oppournity came along when I passed by some car-shops along ubi.

So the embossed number came out well, thanks for the compliments insane.

Haha, speaking of the ironman, my wtb say I very ego, like must tell the whole world like tt. :D

Yea, I do endurance races like Ironman triathlons and runs..

Nice to meet your hubby reglxt

Was expecting the nice TS for this groupbuy, marshmallow, next time :)

kekeke when's your next open house? :lol:

i supposed the 2 should be May_dream1 and jcy... Let me confirm :)

back to the groupbuy,

there's still 2 holder uncollected;

correct me please; is it for May_dream1? jcy? or Yune?

missed the figures as i was busy with my hse-warming..

please revert before I release it outside ok?

Whoops! One of them is mine! Sorry sorry, I'm a bit busy on Sundays (church in the morning and class in the afternoon)... can I meet up with you and get it from you? Please let me know how much, too! *paiseh*

Sorry sorry, Sundays are full for me as I will be in church till 7pm+. Just let me know when u will be at you then I will go collect from you.

Sorry for the trouble.

I've done with house-warming liaoz.. now occupied with wedding prep.

Another big project

Waaa, the culprits have spoken..

Else I'd send marshmallow to hang chicken-head.. ;P

Alrite, pang-jiang you all, since you are busy with the Lord's kingdom

It wouldn't be easy to make arrangements now..

nevertheless i'd be back at my tpy place tmr from afternoon 2-5pm to oversee delivery of my bed,

please give me a buzz if you can make it.

Whoops! One of them is mine! Sorry sorry, I'm a bit busy on Sundays (church in the morning and class in the afternoon)... can I meet up with you and get it from you? Please let me know how much, too! *paiseh*

Sorry sorry, Sundays are full for me as I will be in church till 7pm+. Just let me know when u will be at you then I will go collect from you.

Sorry for the trouble.

Another big project

Waaa, the culprits have spoken..

Else I'd send marshmallow to hang chicken-head.. ;P

Alrite, pang-jiang you all, since you are busy with the Lord's kingdom

It wouldn't be easy to make arrangements now..

nevertheless i'd be back at my tpy place tmr from afternoon 2-5pm to oversee delivery of my bed,

please give me a buzz if you can make it.

That is another call for celebration!!! congrats in getting married soon.

I will be at hdb hub for my 1st appt on friday, 21st. Will you be around there? I know it will be a bit more difficult.... but i know you very nice guy. Sure will be patient with us :D:rolleyes::P

Another big project

Fast and furious, congrats again :D

Any more lessons for us all still in the reno process? :P

Cheers!

Another big project

congrats! wedding prep not as shiong as reno.. :D

after tat can go honeymoon n relax abit~~

Hey dexufto!

Yup, I can make it (I'm on half-day today as well... waiting for my IKEA bookshelves to come in...). See you later!

congrats! wedding prep not as shiong as reno.. :D

after tat can go honeymoon n relax abit~~

agree! i felt that reno is at least 3x more siong than wedding prep. $$ involved also at least 3x more :lol:

btw dex, CONGRATS~! :yamseng: when is your wedding?

Hey dexufto!

Yup, I can make it (I'm on half-day today as well... waiting for my IKEA bookshelves to come in...). See you later!

did you get the bookshelf on your meatball tuesday? :P

Hey dex bro,

advance congrats on ur wedding ah....keke....though i've nvr gone thru one b4, i'm sure wedding preps are definitely easier than renovating a house.

i've also noticed a lot of fellow Christians in ur thread. wonder if can hv a show of hands who is? me first... :sport-smiley-003: ...2 hands....tt's the only icon i can find wif 2 hands up!....lol...

agree! i felt that reno is at least 3x more siong than wedding prep. $$ involved also at least 3x more :lol:

haha....tt's cos the wedding dinner usually can cover itself. only the photoshoots, ang baos, and miscellaneous are out-flow without in-flow....lol...

has anyone ever noticed the un-spoken difference in chinese and western culture? everything in western culture is abt me or us, while everything abt chinese is about others. chinese wedding is not for the wedding couple but more for the parents and relatives. a western wedding reception is all about the wedding couple.

if it was up to me, my wedding, if i ever have one...lol, would just be a honeymoon wedding. just a small reception wif family, close friends and church members, and then off we go immediately to the airport in our wedding clothes for our honeymoon. leave the rest of the reception to our close friends to manage, and intro fellow singles to each other. just like in the western culture.

Hey dex bro,

advance congrats on ur wedding ah....keke....though i've nvr gone thru one b4, i'm sure wedding preps are definitely easier than renovating a house.

i've also noticed a lot of fellow Christians in ur thread. wonder if can hv a show of hands who is? me first... :sport-smiley-003: ...2 hands....tt's the only icon i can find wif 2 hands up!....lol...

Me too me too.... It's just that Christians are more willing to state their belief on forum, maybe. :)

did you get the bookshelf on your meatball tuesday? :P

Haha nope! I got it about 2 Saturdays ago or so... but they only delivered it yesterday due to a mix-up in delivery dates!

I am, too. Attending at SJSM. And yeah, weddings are so shiong! Increasingly though, it's getting easier to hold a small quiet wedding (I didn't manage to, thanks to my mum) Congrats dex! When your wedding shoot photos are up you must let us see okay?

Hey dex bro,

count me in! this is the icon with one hand up: :yamseng: or this: :yeah: hahaha~

haha....tt's cos the wedding dinner usually can cover itself. only the photoshoots, ang baos, and miscellaneous are out-flow without in-flow....lol...

has anyone ever noticed the un-spoken difference in chinese and western culture? everything in western culture is abt me or us, while everything abt chinese is about others. chinese wedding is not for the wedding couple but more for the parents and relatives. a western wedding reception is all about the wedding couple.

if it was up to me, my wedding, if i ever have one...lol, would just be a honeymoon wedding. just a small reception wif family, close friends and church members, and then off we go immediately to the airport in our wedding clothes for our honeymoon. leave the rest of the reception to our close friends to manage, and intro fellow singles to each other. just like in the western culture.

well now pple are usually prepared to make a loss for wedding cos banquet price increases steadily but not the ang pao cost :lol:

initially we also wanted a simple church wedding, we ended up with a church wedding and 2 banquets, thanks to our parents and relatives........... :P

maybe your turn will come soon leh! hee hee :lol: