Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dexufto

We Live Love Laugh

Hi reglxt,

which one are you refering to?

>The BNIB ($50) one or

>The 2 items I just posted under the "garage sale"

just seen that you posted this; this is a used item. In very good condition still.

My parents don't fancy these techie stuffs; hence was stowed away for quite a while :)

both for $60 ;)

Yea, throwing the trash out nightly also safekeep "xiao qiang" & friends away.

ok i will go for 2 used ones please pm me how to collect n payment thks dude

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Depends on what thrash. I receive a lot of paper thrash that I will recycle on weekly basis. Maybe use that as paper thrash instead of kitchen kind of thrash. just finding reason to buy it. Haha....

its really nice thrash bin , go for it:)

the simple human sink caddy and toilet brush also not bad

chio chio .. dont think sg selling

caddy.jpg

brush.jpg

hey see my sink caddy (it is w/o the holder for brush) : i find it bulky n take up space.

the stainless steel color is what make it look sleek :)

btw their kitchen towel holder is not bad too, i mounted on the shelf.

f_4hrpcm_365467b.jpg

Edited by berry_surprise

Wow, 2 days of absence and my T-blog becomes a place for simple-human and GB liaoz.. :P

Yea, I conquer with reglzt, I like the clean and quality finish of Simple-human products.

Guys, do take note of the shipping cost,

add a 7% GST if your purchase exceeds $400 (including shipping costs)

I've just gotten my plastic-bag holder too,

42.90 from Ikea :P

looks like you are really a simple-human follower.

May I interest you in this:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...t=0#entry581938

hmm another group buy coming up?

I've seen the 25L bin too, the 'butterfly flap', love the slow-close mechanism..

but on another thought, do you need a trashcan that big a size?

you would continuously need to purchase their trashbags as well too isn't it?

after calculating, not worth to ship it over lei, will cost >$200. :(

after calculating, not worth to ship it over lei, will cost >$200. :(

think better to buy afew things then it will be worth it

hey see my sink caddy (it is w/o the holder for brush) : i find it bulky n take up space.

the stainless steel color is what make it look sleek :)

btw their kitchen towel holder is not bad too, i mounted on the shelf.

f_4hrpcm_365467b.jpg

didnt get the caddy in the end

bought something from hoekee

Picture023-2.jpg

Edited by reglxt

think better to buy afew things then it will be worth it

Nothing for me to buy. :D

Only bought blurays fr amazon, so much cheaper then buying here..

Woah!

Just left Dexufto's place. Very crowded today as it's their house-warming!

Lots of friends and relatives ard.

Location - central, very easy to get to; exit PIE and you'll get there. Unblocked and breezy. Though can be a little noisy, as it's near a busy expressway.

Dexufto - very nice and friendly guy. Looks very tanned and athletic. LOL. he showed me his new door plate with "home of ironman" inscribed. Think he prob does a lot of trialthon or marathons. :P

Very nice of him to show me ard his place and shared some of his post-renovation thoughts/insights abt using biometric digital door lock (really very cool!), using excel slow-stopper for kitchen cabinet drawer, the eubiq electric strip for kitchen, his 5.1 Bose sound system, where to get cheap lights from JB, despite having so many other guests to entertain. :P

Dexufto's fiancee - very pretty and lovely lady. Handsome guy and pretty girl! Congrats!

Seeing the pics and seeing the real thing, brings abt a certain kind of realization. A bit like "eureka" moment.

Moving on to next house-warming & rock band party for today!

PS: marshmallow & oink-oink: your 3-in-1 kitchen holders are with me. :)

Woah!

Location - central, very easy to get to; exit PIE and you'll get there. Unblocked and breezy. Though can be a little noisy, as it's near a busy expressway.

Dexufto - very nice and friendly guy. Looks very tanned and athletic. LOL. he showed me his new door plate with "home of ironman" inscribed. Think he prob does a lot of trialthon or marathons. :P

Very nice of him to show me ard his place and shared some of his post-renovation thoughts/insights abt using biometric digital door lock (really very cool!), using excel slow-stopper for kitchen cabinet drawer, the eubiq electric strip for kitchen, his 5.1 Bose sound system, where to get cheap lights from JB, despite having so many other guests to entertain. :P

Dexufto's fiancee - very pretty and lovely lady. Handsome guy and pretty girl! Congrats!

Seeing the pics and seeing the real thing, brings abt a certain kind of realization. A bit like "eureka" moment.

I was there too at around 4pm :D

what did you buy?

Hi dex, please pm me the lock's contact, thanks :)

Edited by reglxt

what did you buy?

LOL..

the 3-in-1 kitchen holders lor...

i bought 2... one for me... one for my sis... she's getting a new flat later half of this yr as her current unit is under the SERS scheme.

but don't know she will use it or find it useful or not... she said "maybe my kitchen also no wall to mount it..."

bleahz...

managed to get my dad's car... and since fiancee going to somewhere ard there for gathering... so sent her down... then went over to dexufto's place for a visit and picked up the items for marshmallow & oink-oink also... (coz really quite bulky)... before visiting another friend's house warming party somewhere near east coast park area...

landed house... very big and spacious... but didn't take any pics... (coz not very nice... maybe intrusion of their privacy)... :P

LOL..

the 3-in-1 kitchen holders lor...

i bought 2... one for me... one for my sis... she's getting a new flat later half of this yr as her current unit is under the SERS scheme.

but don't know she will use it or find it useful or not... she said "maybe my kitchen also no wall to mount it..."

bleahz...

managed to get my dad's car... and since fiancee going to somewhere ard there for gathering... so sent her down... then went over to dexufto's place for a visit and picked up the items for marshmallow & oink-oink also... (coz really quite bulky)... before visiting another friend's house warming party somewhere near east coast park area...

landed house... very big and spacious... but didn't take any pics... (coz not very nice... maybe intrusion of their privacy)... :P

Ahh i see i see... let me know if the holder is useful..

will get one myself later one :)

i gotten the simple human soap dispenser from dex

my hb saw Dex's "Iron Man" door sign too.. He was delighted cos he met another runner LOL

Hey dex, by the way your house is really nice looking, congrats again !!

Edited by reglxt

Guess u guys were rite after me. Didn't stay to chat with Dex as I got to bring my wife to town. Nice door sign u have, Dex! Very unique!

Dearest one and all,

pardon my hospitality for not able to show you area,

my family house-warming is crazy.. running non-stop till late at night

(ps should you need a caterer for cny/hse-warming I would recommend KCK catering, seriously)

back to the groupbuy,

there's still 2 holder uncollected;

correct me please; is it for May_dream1? jcy? or Yune?

missed the figures as i was busy with my hse-warming..

please revert before I release it outside ok?

Hi csingeu,

Sorry for the misdirection for the atm machine, not very familar with the amenities around this area yet ;)

wow, you actually did a live update.. heh

thanks for your compliments, you are generous with your kind words.

Ya, sometimes after seeing the actually place, you will begin to take note of minor details like trunking, pipe runnings

(at least that was what i observe for my friends house warming), looking at how it was cleverly conceal, making it clean look sort of stuffs.

Just dropped by your blog, mpressive with your homework, BZ sir.

All the best for your reno journey; 12 days to your 2nd appt!

As I shared, do feel free to drop me an sms/ pm should you need any assistance, contacts/ contractors..

the forumers and I would try our best to assist you :)

Woah!

Hi reglxt,

nice to see you and your partner in person,

Sorry, the documents are back at tpy

will revert to you regarding the door contact on thurs when i return tmr.

what did you buy?

Hi dex, please pm me the lock's contact, thanks :)

Edited by dexufto