Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dexufto

We Live Love Laugh

gooooood! chiong ah~ hehe. how to mount on wall tile? 3M hook? or nail it dead? haha.. i noob in such stuff.

i show my wife first. she will be the one using and refilling it. haha.. if she ok, i dun mind group buy. but prob i will just drive down to buy it off the shelf next weekend if i got the time.

dexufto used 3M mounting tape i think :)

oh if you drive then ok la... that place is really quite ulu :bangwall:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wow if 3M mounting tape tomolow i go n buy liao...LOL..dexuffto really got good lobang..i din even know such a site exists. thanks man~!!

do you think a few of us can group and buy together? then can hit $200 more easily ;)

i'm interested in this holder too...real useful man..

Hi marshmallow,

It's my previledge to 'show-off' my long awaited project.

really satisified to see it completed in real state; i still remember i was doing all these measurements

and free-hand sketching half a year ago. :paint:

Thankews thankews.

finally get to see your photos at home last nite (can't access photobucket in office :P)

i must say.... your house is very nicely done!! lovely! :good:

hihi oinkx2 1999,

silly me, how can you be born in 1999, that would make you; 11yrs young? haha. :P

hi dexufto,

wow..thanks for the detailed info. BTW, i saw you also have glass backing...how u secure this kithchen aid to the glass? I also have glass backing but its not done yet at the moment.

oh yeah..u v smart..im born in yr of pig..1999 is the yr i went online...LOL.

oinkoink

Anyways guys& gals;

remember to CALL and Make appointment with them, check the stocks before heading down.

I went down to recee once, only to find out that it is closed, a wasted trip but thank God I live near there.

Yupz, 3M tape will do, buy the glass edition (if you are sticking on those glass surface)

Haha, the enthusiasm from the conversation make it sound like a 'Group Buy'

online purchase need total purchase of more than $200 to waive the $15 delivery charge. Hmm.. if i go down to their office at pandan loop, can we buy directly off the shelf from them at $30 too?

Yes, it's MÅNSTAD Corner sofa-bed from ikea,

refer to my earlier post

I take that as a kind compliment. thanks lazybum9 ;)

Colour selection is from wtb. She like subtle wood grains and it turned a lot better than we expected.

it will be idea if the laminate grain would be symmetricial all the way, the 'flow' effect will turn out better.

Have you concluded your kitchen cabinets colours/ laminates?

Hahah Dex :)

Congrats!!

your house is looking really good :good:

you are using F100 as well? where did you get the lock ?

Hahah Dex :)

Congrats!!

your house is looking really good :good:

you are using F100 as well? where did you get the lock ?

Thank you reglxt,

I didn't get a gatesman model, I got the Yale YDM 4109 from one of the forum's groupbuy :P

You can find it here

hey guys/gals,

if you all are really interested, shall we create a new thread for the group buy? paiseh to hijack dexufto thread here~ :lol:

but someone gotta help with the paypal payment... i dun have paypal account and don't intend to have one :P

or, if someone is driving down to buy, maybe can kindly help us get too? then we get from one single collection point :)

do you think a few of us can group and buy together? then can hit $200 more easily ;)

i show my wife first. she will be the one using and refilling it. haha.. if she ok, i dun mind group buy. but prob i will just drive down to buy it off the shelf next weekend if i got the time.

wow if 3M mounting tape tomolow i go n buy liao...LOL..dexuffto really got good lobang..i din even know such a site exists. thanks man~!!

Me too me too. Hehe... I also want!!

Count me into this group buy! I live in the East so I don't really wanna go all the way down to Pandan Loop if I can :)

Thank you reglxt,

I didn't get a gatesman model, I got the Yale YDM 4109 from one of the forum's groupbuy :P

You can find it here

wah seh

kaypoh abit, how much did you pay for it?

hey guys/gals,

if you all are really interested, shall we create a new thread for the group buy? paiseh to hijack dexufto thread here~ :lol:

but someone gotta help with the paypal payment... i dun have paypal account and don't intend to have one :P

or, if someone is driving down to buy, maybe can kindly help us get too? then we get from one single collection point :)

Please head count me for the group buy as well. This multi rack seems useful.

Edited by yumiko

btw, if you stay near CCK, there is a home fair at Lot 1 ground floor now, 3M hooks and tapes etc are having 15% discount. Can get your 3M mounting tapes there :lol: Auntie promotor said it will run till this Sunday :) saw the price tag that it's from Home Fix.

not sure if other Home Fix outlets are having the same promotion though :P

btw, if you stay near CCK, there is a home fair at Lot 1 ground floor now, 3M hooks and tapes etc are having 15% discount. Can get your 3M mounting tapes there :lol: Auntie promotor said it will run till this Sunday :) saw the price tag that it's from Home Fix.

not sure if other Home Fix outlets are having the same promotion though :P

Yes, their other outlets are also having this 15% discount on selected 3M products. Not just Home-Fix, NTUC also. I suspect this is a 3M promo so any authorised 3M reseller shld hv the discount.

Back to the solid-top issue.

happy xmas... its a shame your black solid top is marred.... :( how did the scratch marks appear? dragging pots and glassware on the worktop? or u place boiling-hot stuff on the worktop surface? for acrylic-based worktops, always use some form of heat insulation mat to line (eg, cork board) the worktop before placing hot stuffs from them...

the marks should be able to polish and buff off, but it will be real stink and dusty during the process...

The puzzle is, we hadn't had any contact with the solidtop will Christmas when we started cleaning our stuffs,

we did some unwrapping of kitchenware, but it didn't occur to me that that the black solidtop is SO vurnerable to scratch.

Thanks, will head to DIY shop to check for any remedy. :unsure:

Got some solution from Home-FIx DIY:

works pretty well actually.

before: scratches and blurrs

IMG_0987.jpg

After

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0992.jpg

Happiness is restored.

IMG_0992.jpg

wat is it?

my black solid surface top also got scratched the 1st day i moved in. scratch lines are just as obvious as yours.

mine also got fading. i suspect caused by the cleaner i used. i'm using the spray-type liquid CIF. i think the mild chemicals in it will "eat" into the solid surface.