Sign in to follow this  
dexufto

We Live Love Laugh

part2

View of right panel of kitchen

IMG_0997.jpg

hey dex,

congrats! very nicely done up.

whr did u get those white, stove covers? i shld get a couple for my cooker....hehe...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hey dex,

congrats! very nicely done up.

whr did u get those white, stove covers? i shld get a couple for my cooker....hehe...

Thanks manutd1972,

Bro, those covers come with the original hob box; I kept them to cover them from dust

thought that the covers stll serve it's purpose :)

Did you retain yours? How's your side?

Edited by dexufto

yo dex,

your flat looks lovely! great work on the transformation!! :) enjoy ur new place!!

i like your stove covers as well.. i need to figure out how to DIY a couple... :P

part2

IMG_0997.jpg

My WTB was telling me abt this colour combi for kitchen cabinets...I didnt think that white can go well with woody colours...until i saw yours...got to show her this picture and prepare to be 8|

Thank you one and all;

Thank you for sharing this reno T-Blog with me.

This has been one exciting renovation journey, getting to meet friends here, exchanging ideas and sharing of tips.

Will be comming to an end of my renovation chapter..

However let me give some due reviews of my main cons and retailers.

there's still one little outstanding task from my reno contractor still. ;)

Hey Dex!

Very nicely done! Congrats :)

Congrats on ur great transform! :good:

Very nice transformation...

Indiana Jones was showing on channel 5 when the pic for tv was taken, correct? Hee...

Congrate bro, nice & clean :)

yo dex,

your flat looks lovely! great work on the transformation!! :) enjoy ur new place!!

i like your stove covers as well.. i need to figure out how to DIY a couple... :P

Heh heh, seems like quite a no of ppl ask about the 'stove covers"

Heh heh, seems like quite a no of ppl ask about the 'stove covers"

can actually go to baking shops to get dummy cakes. then cut out the inside according to required size.

Yes, it's MÅNSTAD Corner sofa-bed from ikea,

refer to my earlier post

view from maindoor

\IMG_0996.jpg

Is that the sofa from Ikea?

I take that as a kind compliment. thanks lazybum9 ;)

Colour selection is from wtb. She like subtle wood grains and it turned a lot better than we expected.

it will be idea if the laminate grain would be symmetricial all the way, the 'flow' effect will turn out better.

Have you concluded your kitchen cabinets colours/ laminates?

My WTB was telling me abt this colour combi for kitchen cabinets...I didnt think that white can go well with woody colours...until i saw yours...got to show her this picture and prepare to be 8|

Thanks manutd1972,

Bro, those covers come with the original hob box; I kept them to cover them from dust

thought that the covers stll serve it's purpose :)

Did you retain yours? How's your side?

oh crap...i wasn't around when they opened the box. They probably either threw them away or mine dun hv. I dun remember seeing it, though i saw the box. i'm not using a Rinnai hob though. Too ex for me. I took the Fujioh combo.

My reno has been completed oredi and i've oredi moved in, though now still doing rectification works. Tiler just did some work today (oops, yesterday 03/01) and painter coming tmr (04/01). hopefully, he'll be the last and den tt's it.

i didnt notice the similarity earlier, but nw tt "lazybum9" mentions it, i realised tt the colours i used in my kitchen is exactly the same as urs, dex bro. white, black wif tt brown wood grain.

except tt in my case, the floor is white, one side's cabinet is totally white, and the other side is mainly black, wif a few panels in the wood grain laminate..... :sport-smiley-018:

swee... now ur living room reeks heavily of the ikea smell? :D

suggestion, maybe u want to install automatic door closer on ur main door, cos if not careful one big swing can shatter ur sliding glass....