Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
marshmallow

The Marshmallow Land

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i actually do not know my Jurong bearings very well; when i showed my hb the view of your place, he said that we are staying opposite the lake from yours.

however, i m staying next to chinese garden mrt too, so right now im scratching my head - am i opposite you or not?

btw, as a hint, parc oasis is diagonally opposite my place. i suspect we are staying very very near.............

pixie, there's only one point block that is right next to the lake... i supposed you are there :D the other point block is slightly further in one...

oh we are sort of "90 degrees" from each other... yup very near :) you are on east side of the lake and i north side... Parc Oasis is on left hand side of the above photo but i didn't capture it in ;)

o. i always run past ur place during my jogging sessions.

wow so healthy... next time we can wave to each other when you jog pass... haha :D

pixie, there's only one point block that is right next to the lake... i supposed you are there :D the other point block is slightly further in one...

oh we are sort of "90 degrees" from each other... yup very near :) you are on east side of the lake and i north side... Parc Oasis is on left hand side of the above photo but i didn't capture it in ;)

marshmellow

honestly i dunno which blks are point blocks?? haha...i goondu when it comes to jurong. not my territory

then do you mean you stay opposite (or rather, beside) parc oasis in a sense? st 31 or 32 there?

the flats there is surely cheaper than the cluster of blks at where im staying at :(

honestly i dunno which blks are point blocks?? haha...i goondu when it comes to jurong. not my territory

then do you mean you stay opposite (or rather, beside) parc oasis in a sense? st 31 or 32 there?

the flats there is surely cheaper than the cluster of blks at where im staying at :(

haha... i thought you said your new home is at the point block? oops haha anyway, i was staring at Jurong East map for some half a year while looking for flat, that's why now i know this area pretty well... hahaha :P

yup you're right.. i'm behind Parc Oasis, at St 31/32 area ;) yea 1xx there more ex leh... they are just one (or half) MRT station away but the price gap is quite evident :(

okie... some photos on the original condition of the flat...

4686986209_339116bb96.jpg

Clockwise from top left: (1,2) MBR, (3) Room 3 - going to be our study room, (4) Room 2

4687620770_c8bab3a5bd.jpg

Clockwise from top left: (1) Living Room, (2~4) Kitchen

4687620884_71f44fe0da.jpg

Clockwise from top left: (1,2) Kitchen, (3~5) Common toilet, (6~8) MBR toilet, (9) a funny pipe that sticks out from the MBR toilet wall to outside ??? we think it's probably the old air-con drainage pipe but it doesn't look legal to us~! :dunno:

well, as you can see... since the unit was tenanted out, the condition was really not so good... :( but good thing is that there's no built-in furniture except kitchen cabinet... less things to hack :P

Also, we are lucky that becos the tenant shifted out early, the owner allowed us to start renovation before 2nd appointment :sport-smiley-004: the owner have been very understand and helpful all the while and we are really grateful for that :)

haha... i thought you said your new home is at the point block? oops haha anyway, i was staring at Jurong East map for some half a year while looking for flat, that's why now i know this area pretty well... hahaha :P

yup you're right.. i'm behind Parc Oasis, at St 31/32 area ;) yea 1xx there more ex leh... they are just one (or half) MRT station away but the price gap is quite evident :(

marshmellow

i meant that i do not know which blks in JE are point blocks, but yes mine IS a point block.

im sure by now you know which blk i would be staying at...

i also dont understand why 1xx is so much more ex than st 31/32...............................

marshmellow

i meant that i do not know which blks in JE are point blocks, but yes mine IS a point block.

im sure by now you know which blk i would be staying at...

i also dont understand why 1xx is so much more ex than st 31/32...............................

prob coz its nearer to jurong east central.

not at all

if i were to walk from my blk to JE mrt takes at least 20mins?

paiseh marshmellow dont mean to hijack ur thread

Edited by pixiepixel

not at all

haha no need paiseh... we are discussing mah :D

but wolflet is right... somehow the closer it is to JE station, the higher the price...

not at all

true. but frm marshmallow's place. it would take 30-40 mins

true. but frm marshmallow's place. it would take 30-40 mins

LOL.... so i walk to Chinese Garden station... 5-7 mins :D

just read your t-blog... you stay near Jurong Point and you jog all the way to Chinese Garden?? quite far lehz...

actually i stay near pioneer now. and i jog to jurong east when i am training for races. otherwise i just jog around pioneer area. :D

Edited by wolflet

actually i stay near pioneer now. and i jog to jurong east when i am training for races. otherwise i just jog around pioneer area. :D

wow~ are you into marathon or something? :sport-smiley-003:

wow~ are you into marathon or something? :sport-smiley-003:

ya. but just running for fun nia la.. takes about 6+ hours to complete. :( :(

Hee, thanks for your warm welcome~ :) i myself can't wait to see the transformation too!

LOL cos my office can only use flickr la... just like you hahaha... yea i didn't expect my t-blog will be up before his too~ *faint*

haha...aiya...been busy mah. Busy cleaning up my own mess I've made of the new place hohohohoho...lots of stuff just thrown all over the living room when we moved in. Now still in the midst of clearing up the clutter and waiting for furnitures to come in (yes, still not yet furnished :P). Will be away in Shanghai for most of July so hopefully will find some time to setup the t-blog in Aug. Now headache with wedding preparations hohohoho.

marshmallow, congrats on your new place ah!

Edited by hcbing