Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
marshmallow

The Marshmallow Land

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
thanks thanks.... :)

you're still awake huh... like me... :lol:

yeah yeah.. studying.. hahaha.. Degree in Renovation.. undergrad of renotalk university.. wahahaha :lol:

yeah yeah.. studying.. hahaha.. Degree in Renovation.. undergrad of renotalk university.. wahahaha :lol:

ha ha , me another night bird

LOL... all not sleeping one... :P

just moved in yesterday.... super tired cos didn't sleep the nite before... too busy packing :(

now really zzZZz zz

just moved in yesterday.... super tired cos didn't sleep the nite before... too busy packing :(

now really zzZZz zz

Haha.. How is the first nite at the new home?

time to show of ur finished product.. Im still waiting... :D

now really zzZZz zz

wow ... How's everything ? Yr thread like fast forward one .... start .... then suddenly halfway ... then now move in . no photo ?

Haha.. How is the first nite at the new home?

time to show of ur finished product.. Im still waiting... :D

haha my hubby stayed there only... i head back my home and zz... will stay that after my wedding this Sat... ;) i'm sure he enjoys the new mattress LOL

wow ... How's everything ? Yr thread like fast forward one .... start .... then suddenly halfway ... then now move in . no photo ?

yea lor... cos too bz, in the end the order of events all mixed up... hahaha :lol:

no photos yet becos:

1) haven't downloaded... computer still packed and not opened..

2) recently i kenna caught at company's checkpoint for bringing camera :( so, dun dare to bring during weekdays nia... only weekend can do photo-taking :(

haha my hubby stayed there only... i head back my home and zz... will stay that after my wedding this Sat... ;) i'm sure he enjoys the new mattress LOL

yea lor... cos too bz, in the end the order of events all mixed up... hahaha :lol:

no photos yet becos:

2) recently i kenna caught at company's checkpoint for bringing camera :( so, dun dare to bring during weekdays nia... only weekend can do photo-taking :(

wow.. you pang seh him.. hahaha.. Hmm.. working in company that cannot bring camera? That's sad.. SAME AS ME.... :~:~:~

no photos yet becos:

wah, marshmellow

when you finally get to download, you will be loaded with tonnes of photos! For me, if I don't download fast, after a while, I forget what that photos is about liao - so terrible right?

just realise that you are also preparing for wedding. Not easy man, with so many things up the sleeve - jia you jia you!

no photos yet becos:

cannot bring camera?? banned, same as us leh.. 难道?! 莫非?! 当真?! 啊阿啊。。。

cannot bring camera?? banned, same as us leh.. 难道?! 莫非?! 当真?! 啊阿啊。。。

ya lor.. either army or same as us.. haha..

wa, secret agent ah? James Bond 007

ya im 008 he's 009.. now u know our secret.. we have to silence u.. :lol: