Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
marshmallow

The Marshmallow Land

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
dun worry, we r professionals, it will b over in a second.. :)

ha ha, actually (shh not supposed to say one) but I agent 010, spying on two of you! ;)

ha ha, actually (shh not supposed to say one) but I agent 010, spying on two of you! ;)

wah you all sounds more like wu jian dao.... :D

phoenix park?

huh? Wat phoenix park? :huh:

agent 010? U need to convince us 1st. Where's e cookies, eclairs n cakes?! Lol

waahaahaaa.. i dun blive.. we got code word one.. :lol:

yeah. Did u hear tat banned? Dang dang dang dang dang dang.. :P

rightfully, i should say new phoenix park.

thought all the secretive personnel are from there :P

Haha... my dad works there too! He prefers the Old Phonenix Park even though the new one is more convenient.

wow.. you pang seh him.. hahaha.. Hmm.. working in company that cannot bring camera? That's sad.. SAME AS ME.... :~:~:~

cannot bring camera?? banned, same as us leh.. 难道?! 莫非?! 当真?! 啊阿啊。。。

LOL... yea i worked in restricted area... actually i am agent 006... oops i m not supposed to reveal my identity.......... :lol:

wah, marshmallow

when you finally get to download, you will be loaded with tonnes of photos! For me, if I don't download fast, after a while, I forget what that photos is about liao - so terrible right?

just realise that you are also preparing for wedding. Not easy man, with so many things up the sleeve - jia you jia you!

Thanx thanx :) 2 more days to wedding~! :dancingqueen:

internet is already set up at my new place but my computer is still in boxes.... :bangwall: if i were not in office today, can't even check mail etc le....

LOL... yea i worked in restricted area... actually i am agent 006... oops i m not supposed to reveal my identity.......... :lol:

Thanx thanx :) 2 more days to wedding~! :dancingqueen:

internet is already set up at my new place but my computer is still in boxes.... :bangwall: if i were not in office today, can't even check mail etc le....

wa. so fast. my place still some final touches on sat. today doing washing. then monday, i'll be setting up ikea tables for study, setup home network, cleaning whole house and accepting all deliveries. going to have to camp there for the whole day

Haha... my dad works there too! He prefers the Old Phonenix Park even though the new one is more convenient.

I like the shaddy tress in old place. The New one good if u need doctor's appt, lunch time go see doc easy! Try pronouncing the road name to the cab driver, 1/2 will give u a blank stare.

Start with S and ends with T? SecreT? :P

wa. so fast. my place still some final touches on sat. today doing washing. then monday, i'll be setting up ikea tables for study, setup home network, cleaning whole house and accepting all deliveries. going to have to camp there for the whole day

we moved in fast cos we have to move... :P hubby's rental ended liaoz. still have some minor touch up to be done but it's okie... like today they are going to fix my common toilet door that can't be opened properly.

I like the shaddy tress in old place. The New one good if u need doctor's appt, lunch time go see doc easy! Try pronouncing the road name to the cab driver, 1/2 will give u a blank stare.

Start with S and ends with T? SecreT? :P

LOL.... :rofl: nope my company is not SecreT.... okie to put it more accurately, it's the so-called "restricted area" (not banned's home :P) that doesn't allow pple to bring camera... but the thing is they also dun check everyone's bag and i suay suay kenna... argh! :bleah:

yup actually that road name you talking about... i also dunno how to pronounce properly :P