Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
marshmallow

The Marshmallow Land

ya. but just running for fun nia la.. takes about 6+ hours to complete. :( :(

haha but at least you can complete the race~! that's good enough... sure it will improve with more practice :)

haha...aiya...been busy mah. Busy cleaning up my own mess I've made of the new place hohohohoho...lots of stuff just thrown all over the living room when we moved in. Now still in the midst of clearing up the clutter and waiting for furnitures to come in (yes, still not yet furnished :P). Will be away in Shanghai for most of July so hopefully will find some time to setup the t-blog in Aug. Now headache with wedding preparations hohohoho.

marshmallow, congrats on your new place ah!

wow wow bro you're back! :D yea heard from Henry that your place already handed over ;) can't wait to see your photos leh :sport-smiley-004:

Congrats on your wedding too~ when is it? mine is coming really soon and now extremely busy with wedding prep... last nite wrote invitation cards until 2am :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wow wow bro you're back! :D yea heard from Henry that your place already handed over ;) can't wait to see your photos leh :sport-smiley-004:

Congrats on your wedding too~ when is it? mine is coming really soon and now extremely busy with wedding prep... last nite wrote invitation cards until 2am :(

Haha. Yeah, I'm back on RT...but just logging in occasionally when I'm too stressed out cleaning up the place. Handed over on 30th May loh. It's been more than a month and I'm still cleaning up :P Pictures will come after furnitures are in end of the month. Wedding's prep-ed for Sept hehe. Congrats to you too, marshmallow!

haha but at least you can complete the race~! that's good enough... sure it will improve with more practice :)

For me ... I can't wait to take his place photo leh ... lol

Hi marsh how's everything ? I just came back from Penang . 1 week without internet ... that y U guys saw me MIA for days ....

Haha. Yeah, I'm back on RT...but just logging in occasionally when I'm too stressed out cleaning up the place. Handed over on 30th May loh. It's been more than a month and I'm still cleaning up :P Pictures will come after furnitures are in end of the month. Wedding's prep-ed for Sept hehe. Congrats to you too, marshmallow!

wow... now that your house is ready, then you still have time to prep for wedding... mine is end of this month, wanna dieeee liao ahhhhh~!!

welcome to Jurong.

Thanks kenn! :)

For me ... I can't wait to take his place photo leh ... lol

Hi marsh how's everything ? I just came back from Penang . 1 week without internet ... that y U guys saw me MIA for days ....

LOL... no wonder didn't see you around recently. Had a lot of good food? :D

if nothing goes wrong, should start painting end of this week... BUT we just realised (about 2 hours ago) that we forgot to remind him to hack and seal up the "air vent" on top of my storeroom door :o hope it won't delay the painting schedule by too much :( need to call him up tomorrow...

Edited by marshmallow

okie... let's start talking about our grand plan... ;)

This is the layout after nth revision:

4771418065_a44305bf76.jpg

We're keeping the existing broken marble floor, but was too lazy to draw in this layout plan... :P

We have started brainstorming on space planning and layout since 4 months back, but, after rounds and rounds of discussion on fanciful ideas, we finally settled with this one that is simple with no surprises, but practical ;)

Edited by marshmallow

Hi, a quick quick update on my reno status... :)

Tiling: done!

Plastering: done!

L-boxes: done!

Re-wiring: done!

Air-con: done!

Plumbing: done!

Painting: in progress! :paint:

Broken marble floor polishing: todae... :P

kitchen cabinets, lighting installation, and window grilles should be done tomorrow, after that, furniture should start coming in one by one....

Hope that the last lap of reno will continue to go on smoothly... anyway, shall update with pictures once i have time to download them :lol:

Hi, a quick quick update on my reno status... :)

Tiling: done!

Plastering: done!

L-boxes: done!

Re-wiring: done!

Air-con: done!

Plumbing: done!

Painting: in progress! :paint:

Broken marble floor polishing: todae... :P

kitchen cabinets, lighting installation, and window grilles should be done tomorrow, after that, furniture should start coming in one by one....

Hope that the last lap of reno will continue to go on smoothly... anyway, shall update with pictures once i have time to download them :lol:

That's fast gal . No photo ? or u waiting for me ?

That's fast gal . No photo ? or u waiting for me ?

oops didn't see that you replied LOL

i took some photos but no time to upload... :P we are moving our things into new home on next Monday, and wedding is next Saturday.... so busy packing and all.... my room is like war zone now :lol:

no time to sleep also zzzZzZz zz

i took some photos but no time to upload... :P we are moving our things into new home on next Monday, and wedding is next Saturday.... so busy packing and all.... my room is like war zone now :lol:

SO FAST !!!!!

wa, reno + moving hse v siong liao leh, still got wedding at the same time? shi zai li hai. :bow:

SO FAST !!!!!

fast as in... move in so fast or everything comes so fast?? hahaha :P

wa, reno + moving hse v siong liao leh, still got wedding at the same time? shi zai li hai. :bow:

LOL yea we are surprised that we can do it... if given a choice, i wouldn't want to be so li hai.. :lol: very tired siah!

Most of my delivery came today liao... bz cleaning house until forgot to take photos :bangwall:

Edited by marshmallow