Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
marshmallow

The Marshmallow Land

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I totally agree. Choosing tiles and laminates and paint and electrical points really hurts the head. It's so much easier for me since I'm sticking to plain ol' black/white/grey - too boring to try adventurous, too timid to try vintage glamour, too "city-girl" to try cozy country, too hyper to try resort, too flighty to try retro chic.

Strange though, I had a harder time with tiles than with laminates.

How envious I am that all of you stay so close to each other and all doing renovations at the same time! Must be great fun meeting and exchanging pointers and advice! Too bad I'm located too far away - Changi/Tampines :(

I hear Chelsea Lighting is quite popular on this forum. Perhaps worth the trip to Jurong just to check it out! I was planning to visit Lightings.com, and Lightcraft, so another to add to the list!

-Ely

hahaha maybe becos you have a bigger area so more tiles to think about? :lol:

wah Chelsea lighting a bit farrrrr for you leh... i supposed Balestier will have more choices and it's much nearer?

Eh ely perhaps you, me and Rimblock can make one for the east side. I also want to join you westsiders, like so happening! Can I kepo2 join too?

Not all the west lah..... a few of us are at boon keng area so that is considered as central??

actually not all of us are in the west... there is a big boon keng gang and there used to be a lively simei gang too :)

actually not all of us are in the west... there is a big boon keng gang and there used to be a lively simei gang too :)

Yeah Sis Marshy, the Jurong n Boon Keng Gang is very Big, but recently Jade Spring gang at Yishun also growing :)

Yeah Sis Marshy, the Jurong n Boon Keng Gang is very Big, but recently Jade Spring gang at Yishun also growing :)

Bro Kobelala

Next Sunday while at my place, you might ask Marshy's permission to visit her place since we are only kilometers away. Her place has nice scenary, and I like the glass sliding doors.

Sis Marshy

Hope your husband won't faint :P

Bro Kobelala

Next Sunday while at my place, you might ask Marshy's permission to visit her place since we are only kilometers away. Her place has nice scenary, and I like the glass sliding doors.

Sis Marshy

Hope your husband won't faint :P

Hi Sis Mae, ok, sunday, I confirm ok ! Sis Marshy hubby faint ?? hahahahahaha, only 3 of us, any other kakis ?? :)

Hi Sis Mae, ok, sunday, I confirm ok ! Sis Marshy hubby faint ?? hahahahahaha, only 3 of us, any other kakis ?? :)

haha......at the last gathering, as Maydream1 said, we have overhelmed her hubby quite abit.

Sis Marshy is fortunate, her hubby is really nice man & can see they are lovely couple. So, if we intrude their private time again, especially me, wonder if her hubby will faint seeing me again!

Anyway, love her place...lots of amenities...I even ta-Pau Japanese Bento back along the track to MRT.

haha......at the last gathering, as Maydream1 said, we have overhelmed her hubby quite abit.

Sis Marshy is fortunate, her hubby is really nice man & can see they are lovely couple. So, if we intrude their private time again, especially me, wonder if her hubby will faint seeing me again!

Anyway, love her place...lots of amenities...I even ta-Pau Japanese Bento back along the track to MRT.

hahaha... yea i also think he will faint LOL but can try... ;)

bro Ko, hubby is quite a private person, not so used to entertaining crowd esp pple he doesn't know. LOL :lol:

oh talking about that Jap food stall... it's actually the "canteen" for the Japanese soccer team Albirex Niigata Singapore FC, whose home ground is at the Jurong East Stadium... this stall apparently "bao" all their lunches and dinners, so you will see the Jap players eating there daily unless they have matches that day~ ;)

the zi-char stall in this coffee shop is also not bad... always a lot of pple....

oh talking about that Jap food stall... it's actually the "canteen" for the Japanese soccer team Albirex Niigata Singapore FC, whose home ground is at the Jurong East Stadium... this stall apparently "bao" all their lunches and dinners, so you will see the Jap players eating there daily unless they have matches that day~ ;)

the zi-char stall in this coffee shop is also not bad... always a lot of pple....

No wonder I see so many young handsome hunks around that coffee shop :P

Looks like May and me should visit you frequently...by MRT ofcourse :lol:

i didn't even notice there are any young handsome men there... i always assume coffee shops are all ah peks... hehehehe...

i didn't even notice there are any young handsome men there... i always assume coffee shops are all ah peks... hehehehe...

LOL... they are usually there starting from 6+ pm, at the tables near Decormark (just btw, i heard this ID has quite good feedback LOL) :lol:

hahaha... yea i also think he will faint LOL but can try... ;)

bro Ko, hubby is quite a private person, not so used to entertaining crowd esp pple he doesn't know. LOL :lol:

Sis marshy, it's ok, don't disturb your hubby first... we just go disturb Sis Mae this Sunday :P your hubby turn will come :o

Hahahahahahahahaha :D

You have a partner walking and chit-chatting along the way until you forgotten to slow down to look-see look-see ma.

Actually taking a slow walk in neighbourhood estates bring surprises. That's why whenever I walk pass a neighbourhood estate new to me, I will take the time to explore the surroundings.

Just like Marshy told us, there are shops selling lights nearby her place. If you aren't living in the area, you won't find these gems.

LOL... they are usually there starting from 6+ pm, at the tables near Decormark (just btw, i heard this ID has quite good feedback LOL) :lol:

Sis marshy, it's ok, don't disturb your hubby first... we just go disturb Sis Mae this Sunday :P your hubby turn will come :o

Sis Marshy, you can bring your hubby along this Sunday to my place. :)

Sis Marshy, Sis Mae, tomorrow morning text me ok :)

See ya

Hey, Bro & Sis

I am happy to meet you & Sis Marshy again.

Tmr meeting is confirmed & looking forward to seeing you both.

Text message sent! Hooray :)

Hey, Bro & Sis

I am happy to meet you & Sis Marshy again.

Tmr meeting is confirmed & looking forward to seeing you both.

Text message sent! Hooray :)

Woohooo, very nice meeting Sis Mae, Sis Marshy n Hubby today :D I very happy to have make new friends :yamseng: