Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
marshmallow

The Marshmallow Land

My t-blog going into cold storage as well. Then won't know what to do. :(

your blog still a lot of chit chating... where got going into cold storage LOL

Mine too! Now got whatsapp & seems not much time left to blog here :lol:

no wonder you are seldom around now! hey i dun have whatsapp leh~ :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

your blog still a lot of chit chating... where got going into cold storage LOL

no wonder you are seldom around now! hey i dun have whatsapp leh~ :P

Told you to get iPhone. But so against apple, then you buy google lah. Hehe.... Then can whatsapp!

Hello Marshmallow!

long time no t-blog chat here, just dropping a note to say hello

my place was fully renovated, but was too lazy to take pics coz 3 mths later i delivered my 2nd child....it was a case of "got heart but no energy"....

now on maternity leave, very bored.....

my flat is very empty coz i have minimal furniture....no aircon installed. the heatwave almost wiped out my whole family like a bomb

i saw the cake!! yumyum!

tata!!

hey haven't seen you around so long... congrats! your 2nd child is boy or gal?

wah no aircon... :o not planning to install? it's very hot lately!

My t-blog going into cold storage as well. Then won't know what to do. :(

perhaps you can do something with your spare room and turn it into a dream WIW :)

perhaps you can do something with your spare room and turn it into a dream WIW :)

Cannot lah, then my poor nephews or brothers got no place to sleep when they come over. My house is not for me alone. Got to think of my family and friends. :)

Cannot lah, then my poor nephews or brothers got no place to sleep when they come over. My house is not for me alone. Got to think of my family and friends. :)

guys can sleep anywhere hehehe j/k la. you're a good sis & aunty! good.gif my boys room will also be used for that purpose till they are older and use their own room themselves. biggrin.gif

guys can sleep anywhere hehehe j/k la. you're a good sis & aunty! good.gif my boys room will also be used for that purpose till they are older and use their own room themselves. biggrin.gif

Cannot lah, I will never let my bro and nephews sleep in living room. My bro too old to sleep anywhere and I dote on my nephews too much to let them sleep in living room.

haha same here... will have to leave the spare room for my mom / other family members / friends when they visit me :)

okie gotta furnish the room before mommy comes in July~ :unsure:

haha same here... will have to leave the spare room for my mom / other family members / friends when they visit me :)

okie gotta furnish the room before mommy comes in July~ :unsure:

You need to put up your wedding photo and furnish the room. Better do it soon lah.... Don't delay liao...

Told you to get iPhone. But so against apple, then you buy google lah. Hehe.... Then can whatsapp!

Marshy buy BB, BB also can wats app.... I also anti-apple :o cos I like DURIAN :notti:

Marshy buy BB, BB also can wats app.... I also anti-apple :o cos I like DURIAN :notti:

Don't say the word durian again. Upset Liao... By the time meet you, durian season over. :(

Don't say the word durian again. Upset Liao... By the time meet you, durian season over. :(

Sis May u very clever, I purposely delay :o:notti:

Sis May u very clever, I purposely delay :o:notti:

Don't worry! There are still many other durian products, durian crepes, cakes, puffs and even durian dried crackers seem yummy!!

Ask Bro Kobe dun try to 'keng' anymore!!

i'm never anti-apple - in fact i LOVE mac!! :wub: i just dun like the way many pple use "smart" phone (notably iphone), dun want to spend extra on data plan, and dun want to use a phone that everyone is using~ hahahaha~ :P

but i may consider Andriod if there are nice looking ones. i will think about it in Dec :P but i have some problem using touch screens, so............. :unsure: