Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
marshmallow

The Marshmallow Land

yup, fruits are better fresh!! hehehe.....

I never been there but definitely can go have meals at that famous restaurant. You want to join me?

yea if the boon keng gang is gathering there one day, would like to go try the food and meet all of you lol :lol:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
OK, thanks ! Price ok ??

yea if the boon keng gang is gathering there one day, would like to go try the food and meet all of you lol :lol:

kobelala, i am not sure price ok or not. i only know the place by map, never been there. But reglxt says its famous and nice.....

i think my flat might be the last one to finish renovation for the boon keng gang (reglxt, friends78, lazybum9 and anyone else i am missing?) then we can all do house visit one after another? Then end with a meal at that restaurant?? :good::dribble:

kobelala, i am not sure price ok or not. i only know the place by map, never been there. But reglxt says its famous and nice.....

i think my flat might be the last one to finish renovation for the boon keng gang (reglxt, friends78, lazybum9 and anyone else i am missing?) then we can all do house visit one after another? Then end with a meal at that restaurant?? :good::dribble:

that sounds like a good idea... let's tell the rest about it~ :dribble:

that sounds like a good idea... let's tell the rest about it~ :dribble:

marsh, you boon keng meh? I thought u stay jurong? But seems that you are everywhere! :D

marsh, you boon keng meh? I thought u stay jurong? But seems that you are everywhere! :D

May asked me to join her mah.... :lol: anyway, Singapore is so small, boon keng is not so far ;)

you're everywhere too mah... hee hee hee :P

That's cool :good:

May asked me to join her mah.... :lol: anyway, Singapore is so small, boon keng is not so far ;)

Marshy had been promoted to "House Visit Moderator" :o

That's cool :good:

I would like to join in too, if time permits. :) expecting the next weekends to be very busy... :(

no la i never moderate~ i'm just going all around to eat all the food.... hahahahaha :lol:

I would like to join in too, if time permits. :) expecting the next weekends to be very busy... :(

bro surely you'll be busy... :) we will look forward to go to your new place when it's ready heehee :P

no la i never moderate~ i'm just going all around to eat all the food.... hahahahaha :lol:

bro surely you'll be busy... :) we will look forward to go to your new place when it's ready heehee :P

ya.... especially if not everything have been chosen or that you will keep on changing your mind. i am going crazy just trying to choose my laminate. More difficult than choose tiles....

wow you guys are gng everywhere!!! next time my house ready will invite you all also! heee

you can join us anytime..... we are all friendly bunch of ppl and its nice to know new friends with a topic that are close to our hearts. None of my friends are doing reno at the moment so everytime i try to talk to them abt it, they won't understand. but here, i feel so at home and i have a great time talking to a few the other day at mashy's house. hehehehe....

ya.... especially if not everything have been chosen or that you will keep on changing your mind. i am going crazy just trying to choose my laminate. More difficult than choose tiles....

Ya, I agree, tiles or colours for cabinet or furniture.. ... soooo many things to make decision :(

hey marsh is your house near yuan ching road?

not exactly near... but not too far cos cos i'm in Jurong anyway~ :lol: i'm along Jurong East Ave 1, opposite the Blk 347 hawker centre/market :)

Ya, I agree, tiles or colours for cabinet or furniture.. ... soooo many things to make decision :(

maybe i should be happy that my original marble floor limited the choice of colours i can have.... :lol:

you can join us anytime..... we are all friendly bunch of ppl and its nice to know new friends with a topic that are close to our hearts. None of my friends are doing reno at the moment so everytime i try to talk to them abt it, they won't understand. but here, i feel so at home and i have a great time talking to a few the other day at mashy's house. hehehehe....

I totally agree. Choosing tiles and laminates and paint and electrical points really hurts the head. It's so much easier for me since I'm sticking to plain ol' black/white/grey - too boring to try adventurous, too timid to try vintage glamour, too "city-girl" to try cozy country, too hyper to try resort, too flighty to try retro chic.

Strange though, I had a harder time with tiles than with laminates.

How envious I am that all of you stay so close to each other and all doing renovations at the same time! Must be great fun meeting and exchanging pointers and advice! Too bad I'm located too far away - Changi/Tampines :(

I hear Chelsea Lighting is quite popular on this forum. Perhaps worth the trip to Jurong just to check it out! I was planning to visit Lightings.com, and Lightcraft, so another to add to the list!

-Ely

Eh ely perhaps you, me and Rimblock can make one for the east side. I also want to join you westsiders, like so happening! Can I kepo2 join too?