Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
marshmallow

The Marshmallow Land

Woohooo, very nice meeting Sis Mae, Sis Marshy n Hubby today :D I very happy to have make new friends :yamseng:

hahaha nice meeting you too~ :yamseng: hope to meet your wife next time~ :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hahaha nice meeting you too~ :yamseng: hope to meet your wife next time~ :)

Sis Marshy, sure sure, she'll want to join surly for next outing... cos I told her got choco cake :o:D

i also wan.... :dribble:

bro, you can come my house to eat, still got a bit left :lol:

Sis Marshy, sure sure, she'll want to join surly for next outing... cos I told her got choco cake :o:D

but i think i won't make cakes in near future... cos hubby said "can you make some other things and not cheesecake?".......... :bangwall:

i also wan.... :dribble:

bro, you can come my house to eat, still got a bit left :lol:

but i think i won't make cakes in near future... cos hubby said "can you make some other things and not cheesecake?".......... :bangwall:

Bro Kobelala

I specially keep this big portion for you, in my t-blog :lol: Anyway, it had already gone by Monday night ....got big rat at home!! ~ hahahaha

fmof_929_uc4it.jpg

Sis Marshy

You bake biscuits for hubby lor.....keep the cakes for us :) We Want Cheesecakes! :dribble:

Bro Kobelala

I specially keep this big portion for you, in my t-blog :lol: Anyway, it had already gone by Monday night ....got big rat at home!! ~ hahahaha

Sis Marshy

You bake biscuits for hubby lor.....keep the cakes for us :) We Want Cheesecakes! :dribble:

wah many big rats hahahahaha :lol:

yea should be doing things like cookies in future... hubby complained that cheesecake troublesome to bring to office so dun want wor..... :(

Bro Kobelala

fmof_929_uc4it.jpg

Hahahahaha Sis Mae thanks thanks ! So u owe me 1 cake Sis Mae :dribble:

Hahahahaha Sis Mae thanks thanks ! So u owe me 1 cake Sis Mae :dribble:

Bro,

No problem, when your house is ready, my turn to bring cheesecake because sis Marshy is not baking any more cakes :lol:

Bro,

No problem, when your house is ready, my turn to bring cheesecake because sis Marshy is not baking any more cakes :lol:

:sport-smiley-004: thanks Sis mae, very good for me that i got to know so many good friends in RT :sport-smiley-004:

wow. all the westies so active. next time got gathering can i join? :P

Hi Wolflet, pls join... I am Northy also join.... :)

yea yea just stay tuned to those threads that we are normally camping in, should have a few more gatherings on the way :)

we move all over the island... Singapore is not so big nia~ :lol:

wow. all the westies so active. next time got gathering can i join? :P

Hi Wolflet, pls join... I am Northy also join.... :)

yea yea just stay tuned to those threads that we are normally camping in, should have a few more gatherings on the way :)

yes, yes....we move around Singapore :lol: The Westies are heading to Boon Keng next. :)

yes, yes....we move around Singapore :lol: The Westies are heading to Boon Keng next. :)

Sis Mae u baking cake ? Sis Marshy u bake cookies ? Ok I bring Durian :P