Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kumikotamago

Our 1st Sweet Home~ Bukit Panjang

How much did you pay for this?

This one original price is $ 1699.79 , after 25% discount plus 7% GST is $1364

Who interested to buy any Hansgrohe and OXO product~ must go Hafary hurry up :sport-smiley-004: ~ because the 25% promotion only until Mid Sept only~ If buy from Hansgrohe only can get 10% discount~

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
haha... sure!! The

Pura Vida Basin Mixer Highriser 15072400 (White) is $922.40 (discount 25% = $691.80)

Short (White) is $580.40 ( discount 25% = $435.30)

Pura Vida Metris S Highriser 31022000 $529.80 (discount 25% = $397.35)

Elkay(Double)EC22106 (815X440X230mm)(with accessories) is $676 (discount 10% = $608.40)

Hi,

If I remembered correctly, I think my Elkay sink is not more than $400. Same size just diff configuration. :P

Hi,

If I remembered correctly, I think my Elkay sink is not more than $400. Same size just diff configuration. :P

Oh is it?? May i know you bough from where? Is fully square sink also? Thanks

Kumi! :D

Thanks so much for your info...I will be meeting your electrician later. My hacking will start on 15th Sept.. Very eager too! But no time to blog it. haha...

Waa..i Seeeee your Hansgrohe..so envious...i gian to buy tooo!!but its reallly tooooo ex...but out of curiosity, I will prolly pop by later..

I ask u something else. your PLC lights you got from BLE is 38RM, isit cuz u opt for 18 watt X2 Philips lights...Cuz I went to buy mine from them yesterday, I chose the stainless steel border also double 18watt holder, but she gave me lousy BLE lights..lol....n its for 28RM...But its also 18 watts la...so what de heck..

And did you get your fans from them too? I love the black shiny one hanging near the cashier. I bought it for 155RM. Cheap lor...with remote control.

Okay, I will update you again. Good to see your renovation going well!!!!!

Kumi! :D

Thanks so much for your info...I will be meeting your electrician later. My hacking will start on 15th Sept.. Very eager too! But no time to blog it. haha...

Waa..i Seeeee your Hansgrohe..so envious...i gian to buy tooo!!but its reallly tooooo ex...but out of curiosity, I will prolly pop by later..

I ask u something else. your PLC lights you got from BLE is 38RM, isit cuz u opt for 18 watt X2 Philips lights...Cuz I went to buy mine from them yesterday, I chose the stainless steel border also double 18watt holder, but she gave me lousy BLE lights..lol....n its for 28RM...But its also 18 watts la...so what de heck..

And did you get your fans from them too? I love the black shiny one hanging near the cashier. I bought it for 155RM. Cheap lor...with remote control.

Okay, I will update you again. Good to see your renovation going well!!!!!

hahahaha~~~~glad that ur reno going to start too~~~ Must show me and update me picture ya~~haha

my electrician? you mean Ah Wen or Xiao Chen? I suggest you get xiao chen ~~haha...because he look like more sincere although my electrician is ah wen~~ But i don't know how he do~ but you can check with him ^_^

Hahahaha... Actually hor~~i consider very long time also leh~~~ But really can't persuade myself don't buy leh~~ so after buy must eat bread and instant noodle only~~hahaha...

The downlight ho~~ YES~~haha....it's because we get the Philips PLC light ~it's more expensive, but my mother in law and my brother in law suggest us to get philips, although it's more expensive, bec both of them they also use philips when the renovate last time~ mother in law last for 2 years until now and my brother in law last for 5 years until now leh~~ haha so they say it's really good, can save the effort for changing light~haha...

My ceiling not high enough leh~~ because too much beam and we do whole house false ceiling~ haha...That day i ask my husband got RT friend ask me got buy ceiling fan or not~and i ask him will regret or not har? Then he say : U help me to buy many insurance is it? Want me die or want to see my head get chop by fan? hahahahaha...... I Laugh until~~~~~~~hahahaha.....

I also happy that my contractor help me to solve the electric problem ald~~ Now all temp start very smoothly~haha.... Tomorrow my false ceiling man Ah Xiong ll come to my house to deliver the false ceiling ingredients and do the ceiling suspension~ The false ceiling will up only after 14th Sept, because Open net will come on 14th, and we don't want to see any cable or casing for open net~

ur toilet jin atas! i cant wait to see ur reno completion. :P

hahaha.....thanks~~~ i also can't wait to see~~~ The plumber start to do the conceal mixer work~ So hopefully will finish soon~~~ i miss my house~~ now we currently stay at my brother house at sembawang, quite comfortable~ but i still miss the days at my own house, although haven't start any renovation last time. haha....

My contractor say tomorrow or thursday the partition men will come~~they will start to built a partition at my kitchen there~~ don't know will get use to it or not~ haha~~ because my wet kitchen will become smaller~~haha

wa... your postings come thick and fast huh!

reno must be really smooth for you eh

img3586n.jpg

img3587l.jpg

jus curious, my air con guys were scratching their head so much jus to make sure my water piping goes one straight line and to a lower point at the outlet.

i see yrs up and down. is that the gas pipes alone?

pardon me if i get the terms wrong ya

img3579t.jpg

WA! tat's really one big ticket item. i got my raindance and i already got my fair share of warnings

do make sure your water pressure is good enough to enjoy the pure goodness ya

wa... your postings come thick and fast huh!

reno must be really smooth for you eh

jus curious, my air con guys were scratching their head so much jus to make sure my water piping goes one straight line and to a lower point at the outlet.

i see yrs up and down. is that the gas pipes alone?

pardon me if i get the terms wrong ya

WA! tat's really one big ticket item. i got my raindance and i already got my fair share of warnings

do make sure your water pressure is good enough to enjoy the pure goodness ya

hahahaha.... ne0mesis ~~ all of that pipe are gas pipe only~~ My contractor ask them don't run the water pipe for us because our plumber will help us to run~~ haha... because we need to conceal all of the pipe~

hahaha.... wa~~~ you also use raindance ar? how is it? is that good and shiok? I don't know my water pressure is it good enough for my rain shower but when normal use, actually is quite big~ big until my husband go to reduce it because all the toilet spray spoilt~ so we hope it's good enough~ but someone told me, if we use gas heater, then the water will become smaller leh~~ don't know is that true or not

hahahaha.... ne0mesis ~~ all of that pipe are gas pipe only~~ My contractor ask them don't run the water pipe for us because our plumber will help us to run~~ haha... because we need to conceal all of the pipe~

hahaha.... wa~~~ you also use raindance ar? how is it? is that good and shiok? I don't know my water pressure is it good enough for my rain shower but when normal use, actually is quite big~ big until my husband go to reduce it because all the toilet spray spoilt~ so we hope it's good enough~ but someone told me, if we use gas heater, then the water will become smaller leh~~ don't know is that true or not

ooo.. no wonder. i was like so curious why my aircon guys so uptight bout the pipes.

wa, u mean up and down also having the pipes being concealed? must be a big project huh

wa... am quite sure is better to use a water tank instead to really attempt to have bigger water pressure.

which flr are you on, may i ask? cause a few real examples here in RT have been using Hansgrohe but with miserable water coming out from it.

so u better make sure ya

ooo.. no wonder. i was like so curious why my aircon guys so uptight bout the pipes.

wa, u mean up and down also having the pipes being concealed? must be a big project huh

wa... am quite sure is better to use a water tank instead to really attempt to have bigger water pressure.

which flr are you on, may i ask? cause a few real examples here in RT have been using Hansgrohe but with miserable water coming out from it.

so u better make sure ya

haha.... all the gas pipe if can conceal then we will conceal~ the water pipe all will run individual too~

we stay at really really very very low floor~~ So my husband think that should be a problem~~ We hope so lo~~ hahaha... if not wasted leh~

Today we went back to our house ~ Quite happy, because at least see some progress~ We very satisfied plumber's work~ very sui~~~wahaha....

And the false ceiling Ah Xiong today send some ingredients to our house and ald start work~ Tomorrow he say he will whole day stay at my place!! Hope everything will be going smoothly~

img3649s.jpg

img3650c.jpg

img3652.jpg

img3655ab.jpg

img3657i.jpg