Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

D15, F/H, junction between still rd & koon seng rd. Showroom at changi rd. Now still VVIP period at VVIP price, hurry up.

Anyone knows the meaning of "Tivoli Grande"?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tivoli

The name Tivoli originally indicates the town of Tivoli in the Lazio region of central Italy, founded a few centuries before Rome. Because of the fame of the gardens of the Villa d'Este there (and of their namesake in Paris), the name has also been applied to other entities:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grande,_Germany

Grande is a municipality in Germany, in the state (Bundesland) of Schleswig-Holstein, in the district (Kreis) of Stormarn.

OR

http://www.yourdictionary.com/abbreviation/grande

GRANDE

Gamma Ray and Neutrino Detector Experiment [Proposed] [university of California, Irvine]

Ground Active Nutation Damping Electronics (ACAE)

D15, F/H, junction between still rd & koon seng rd. Showroom at changi rd. Now still VVIP period at VVIP price, hurry up.

Anyone knows the meaning of "Tivoli Grande"?

Think this lot is better compare to the winding Siglap Road - Flamingo Valley.

Consider the location, FH and good size for rental. Besides, this is a boutique apt.

Past developer (Sustain) project, Coastal View Residences,Coastal Breeze Residences, 833 M B Residences, Suites De Laurel. All manage by Malayan Banking Berhad.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tivoli

The name Tivoli originally indicates the town of Tivoli in the Lazio region of central Italy, founded a few centuries before Rome. Because of the fame of the gardens of the Villa d'Este there (and of their namesake in Paris), the name has also been applied to other entities:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grande,_Germany

Grande is a municipality in Germany, in the state (Bundesland) of Schleswig-Holstein, in the district (Kreis) of Stormarn.

OR

http://www.yourdictionary.com/abbreviation/grande

GRANDE

Gamma Ray and Neutrino Detector Experiment [Proposed] [university of California, Irvine]

Ground Active Nutation Damping Electronics (ACAE)

Xia xia ne, I initially thought it is France...now Italy + German + gamma ray. Actual site still not vacant, still got ppls stay there. I "interviewed" 2 residents there, confirmed they are asked to vacant by Oct 2010. Also confirmed Koon Seng rd traffic quite conjected (to still rd) cos of the girls school.

No monet to buy those in D9, D10, D11, so bopian, compromised a bit and take D15. On lah, will receive lawyer letter soon.

Now VVIP price hor, when public launch expect 5%-7% increase.

Edited by bepgof

Xia xia ne, I initially thought it is France...now Italy + German + gamma ray. Actual site still not vacant, still got ppls stay there. I "interviewed" 2 residents there, confirmed they are asked to vacant by Oct 2010. Also confirmed Koon Seng rd traffic quite conjected (to still rd) cos of the girls school.

No monet to buy those in D9, D10, D11, so bopian, compromised a bit and take D15. On lah, will receive lawyer letter soon.

Now VVIP price hor, when public launch expect 5%-7% increase.

in italian, Grande can mean: big, large, great, old (as in mature). that might be more consistent with Tivoli

receive lawyer letter means what? you booked a unit/s already? what's pricing like, no. of units, etc? thanks

Edited by random_username

in italian, Grande can mean: big, large, great, old (as in mature). that might be more consistent with Tivoli

receive lawyer letter means what? you booked a unit/s already? what's pricing like, no. of units, etc? thanks

Thank for the explaination.

Booked one today, 6/512 share. 850sqf=1.03mil

F/H, 82 units, 2 blocks 5 storey, each 41 units, ground level carpark, lap pool, gsy,bbq pits.TOP ~june 2014

560sqf=722k

1247sqf ph =1.42mil

1389sqf ph=1.51mil

I like the plot of land cos at corner, not "in between", no "cramp" feeling . Behind plot are those 2~3 storey landed. There is a 6 storey malaca hotel in front. I choose corner unit, pool view near still rd, morning sun. Door-Balcony N-S facing.

Edited by bepgof

Thank for the explaination.

Booked one today, 6/512 share. 850sqf=1.03mil

F/H, 82 units, 2 blocks 5 storey, each 41 units, ground level carpark, lap pool, gsy,bbq pits.TOP ~june 2010

560sqf=722k

1247sqf ph =1.42mil

1389sqf ph=1.51mil

I like the plot of land cos at corner, not "in between", no "cramp" feeling . Behind plot are those 2~3 storey landed. There is a 6 storey malaca hotel in front. I choose corner unit, pool view near still rd, morning sun. Door-Balcony N-S facing.

huh, TOP June 2010? what is gsy? each unit gets at least one carpark lot (not including guests lots)?

eh, this seems like a much smaller unit than the one you'd been eyeing in siglap. what're your plans for this unit? don't mind me asking hor, i am curious and i thought i should learn from all the more experienced zhang bei here :)

huh, TOP June 2010? what is gsy? each unit gets at least one carpark lot (not including guests lots)?

eh, this seems like a much smaller unit than the one you'd been eyeing in siglap. what're your plans for this unit? don't mind me asking hor, i am curious and i thought i should learn from all the more experienced zhang bei here :)

Typo error, is ~June 2014. Possibilities

1. Flip, need to pay selling stamp duty & brokerage. Haig162 oversubscribed, balloting, within 2 hrs all sold. All mickeymouse units, many "flipping" here & there. Siao liao.

2. >1y sell away before completion of fundation work, 20% "stuck" there for >1 yr, quite "costly", make sure include interest incurred when sell.

3. Rental-Siao ah, might as well get existing resale, get rental yields immediately.

4. Own stay a while then sell, or rent out existing hdb 5rm, must appeal property tax swop, quite sian.

Edited by bepgof

Typo error, is ~June 2014. Possibilities

1. Flip, need to pay selling stamp duty & brokerage. Haig162 oversubscribed, balloting, within 2 hrs all sold. All mickeymouse units, many "flipping" here & there. Siao liao.

2. >1y sell away before completion of fundation work, 20% "stuck" there for >1 yr, quite "costly", make sure include interest incurred when sell.

3. Rental-Siao ah, might as well get existing resale, get rental yields immediately.

4. Own stay a while then sell, or rent out existing hdb 5rm, must appeal property tax swop, quite sian.

for 1 and/or 2 to be viable, you might also need to consider the opportunity cost of not putting that amount into other investment types for the same duration. what do you reckon your return would be for 1 or 2?

D9. Had. Need to look carefully.

Last June, we brought one @ Mirage Tower - Studio unit @ $700K. High floor > 30 floor; come with tenant. FH.

1 wk after the completion, the agent found a buyer.

We sold. Within 3 mth. profit 10% + 3mth rental (after the administration fee (stamp fee and etc))

Last June, we brought one @ Mirage Tower - Studio unit @ $700K. High floor > 30 floor; come with tenant. FH.

We sold. Within 3 mth. profit 10% + 3mth rental (after the administration fee (stamp fee and etc))

sorry, i no understand, so the overall return (rental included inside) was 10% over 3 months even after taking into account all costs and fees? impressive.

for 1 and/or 2 to be viable, you might also need to consider the opportunity cost of not putting that amount into other investment types for the same duration. what do you reckon your return would be for 1 or 2?

Ya lor, my present "standard" with ~ $200K, can make ~$36,000 within a year in stk mkt. Against my principles to rent out "new" unit. 850sqf not that easy to flip, mickeymouse much more easy.

Use this ratio as base, duty+5%+20% =$225,290. After 1 year, must get at least $36k++ as profit may be + a few more$k for my own consultation fee ("fisherman" fee).

Edited by bepgof

sorry, i no understand, so the overall return (rental included inside) was 10% over 3 months even after taking into account all costs and fees? impressive.

ya.

is slightly more than 10%.

est 11 to 12 % after taking in account of all costs and fees.

The Hutton agency's director kept talking to me abt flipping, even showed me otp doc for those units he flip clients. "encouraged" me to get mickeymouse unit to flip. Asked him to fly kite, don't keep talking abt flipping. I just wanted to know among 82, how many has been sold! Info not transparent!. Bopiah, I just fall in love with that plot of land.

Lorong Chuan(Scala) will be another hot cake, similar to Optima.

Edited by bepgof