Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

D9. Had. Need to look carefully.

Last June, we brought one @ Mirage Tower - Studio unit @ $700K. High floor > 30 floor; come with tenant. FH.

1 wk after the completion, the agent found a buyer.

We sold. Within 3 mth. profit 10% + 3mth rental (after the administration fee (stamp fee and etc))

"Study" not "look" lar, "look" is always very deceiving. Wah, yr pocket now par par, aiming for another strike? Target?

Edited by bepgof

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
"Study" not "look" lar, "look" is always very deceiving. Wah, yr pocket now par par, aiming for another strike? Target?

He study , I look lor. :P

waiting for my husband to give signal.

He study , I look lor. :P

waiting for my husband to give signal.

Wah lau, how come u same as my wife, just look and write cheque. I study, make calls, site survey + "site interview", went sites few rounds at different time to feel the difference....key in spreadsheet, create formular, use compass, see directions, feel the wind flow, so many le. Really not just "look" or "study", must "feel" and trust the judgement.

Edited by bepgof

D15, F/H, junction between still rd & koon seng rd. Showroom at changi rd. Now still VVIP period at VVIP price, hurry up.

Anyone knows the meaning of "Tivoli Grande"?

how do u get invited to vvip preview? got lobang to intro me? or i can walk-in? :)

has been house hunting for 2 months liao after sold our flat.. no luck.. always lose out to "China" chinese!!.. they buy condo like buy vege!!.. **** them..

how do u get invited to vvip preview? got lobang to intro me? or i can walk-in? :)

has been house hunting for 2 months liao after sold our flat.. no luck.. always lose out to "China" chinese!!.. they buy condo like buy vege!!.. **** them..

Register yourself at developers or agencis' webs, they will start inform u....

See

http://www.huttonsgroup.com/newprojects.aspx

contact Francis Toh (father), or his son Derrick Toh (Director, top sale) for VVIP. Old Toh has spent 40+ years in Hotel lines to support his son oversea (MBA, Aust, UK) and one daughter (also oversea), now a lawyer. Both were from RJC. Director's wife is also a real estate agent. You tell him abt above , ie 40+, MBA,Aust,UK, RJC....he will know who I'm.

Edited by bepgof

Wah lau, how come u same as my wife, just look and write cheque. I study, make calls, site survey + "site interview", went sites few rounds at different time to feel the difference....key in spreadsheet, create formular, use compass, see directions, feel the wind flow, so many le. Really not just "look" or "study", must "feel" and trust the judgement.

:P

My husband need to study 1st then convince me that this is a good buy.

Last yr, before we purchase that property. I reject some of his study reports :P

:P

My husband need to study 1st then convince me that this is a good buy.

Last yr, before we purchase that property. I reject some of his study reports :P

You have reminded me of a poster I saw in army camp, when i was doing NS in 1987, it reads: "a woman of 6 inch tongue can kill a man of 6 feet tall".

Edited by bepgof

The Hutton agency's director kept talking to me abt flipping, even showed me otp doc for those units he flip clients. "encouraged" me to get mickeymouse unit to flip. Asked him to fly kite, don't keep talking abt flipping. I just wanted to know among 82, how many has been sold! Info not transparent!. Bopiah, I just fall in love with that plot of land.

Lorong Chuan(Scala) will be another hot cake, similar to Optima.

Scala will be hot cake? But they say its going for about 1200 psf! Uh oh, meaning prices this area gonna go up further??? Have to shift out liao... :(

Scala @ $1.2kpsf is 'not unreasonable' given that centro @ AMK MRT is going at that price. How is the rental over there? Seems v. competitive as that location is crowded with condos.

Scala @ $1.2kpsf is 'not unreasonable' given that centro @ AMK MRT is going at that price. How is the rental over there? Seems v. competitive as that location is crowded with condos.

Is the below a good buy ?

1. MarQ @ Paterson

2. ION Orchard residences

3. Ritz calton residences

4. St Regis Hotel and Residences

wau lan eh..... i only max max 100k cash for 20% downpayment =( think no chance to buy condo liao......

congrat man!!!!! envy sia

Pay attention to D14, Geylang, another "black horse" turn red horse, in the process.

Edited by bepgof

Is the below a good buy ?

1. MarQ @ Paterson

2. ION Orchard residences

3. Ritz calton residences

4. St Regis Hotel and Residences

Opportunity waits for nobody! Kong Pua Boey Dak Rui.

Edited by bepgof

The only Singapore property that possess the resilient to reccession are the GCB.

Even in 1997,2009. They stood strong and continue the ride due to Singapore land scare.

Perhaps, these are the people with strong holding power too. But then again, find a buyer for such a investment is also hard to come by. By the return is really hugh :)

Thank for the explaination.

Booked one today, 6/512 share. 850sqf=1.03mil

F/H, 82 units, 2 blocks 5 storey, each 41 units, ground level carpark, lap pool, gsy,bbq pits.TOP ~june 2014

560sqf=722k

1247sqf ph =1.42mil

1389sqf ph=1.51mil

I like the plot of land cos at corner, not "in between", no "cramp" feeling . Behind plot are those 2~3 storey landed. There is a 6 storey malaca hotel in front. I choose corner unit, pool view near still rd, morning sun. Door-Balcony N-S facing.

Hmm actually I also went to see the showflat and their floorplans. The bedrms are very small. How come you buy huh? Why didn't consider the other project Serennia at Pulasan Rd that's gonna TOP very soon? They were selling about $1.1mil + (can bargain some more) for 3 beds 1120 sq ft and 1066 sq ft (one of them is a dual-key unit). I like their big bedrms cos can put king size bed in the mbr. Koon Seng rd is very busy, at night it can be noisy too.

By the way, i'm staying at the block behind your new place. :D