Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wd88

Group Buy For Gateman F100 And F10 Digital Locks

Dear all

There are many group buys on-going for different brands. However, I am now consolidating the group buy orders for Gateman F100 and F10. These are finger-print biometric locks. For more info, please refer to the following links:

Gateman F10

http://digitaldoorlocks.com.au/Finger_Prin...lock_GMf10.html

Gateman F100

http://digitaldoorlocks.com.au/Finger_Prin...ock_GMf100.html

The price for Gateman F100 and F10 is $630.00 and $450.00 nett with installation and one year warranty. If we can gather more people, the group buy privce can be slightly cheaper.

If u r keen, please leave your contact number and name here, state the qty and model,

1. Wd88, 9386 2658, F100 x 2

2. Leechaorui, F100 x 2

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Any interest?

I am interested - I need it sometime towards the end of this month.

Also, could you please tell me the difference between the 2 models? If there is little difference, I'll take the cheaper one. Thanks so much!!

2. Leechaorui, F100 x 2

3. Lonerwithaboner, F10\100 x 1

I am interested - I need it sometime towards the end of this month.

Also, could you please tell me the difference between the 2 models? If there is little difference, I'll take the cheaper one. Thanks so much!!

2. Leechaorui, F100 x 2

Same functionality for both F10 and F100 except F10 does not have a handle. End of the month should not be an issue as I am installaing by middle of the month.

Hi, I am interested. When will be the installation date?

I should need it mid Sept.

2. Leechaorui, F100 x 2

4. Alan Chan 9787 0175, F100 x 1

Hi, I am interested. When will be the installation date?

I should need it mid Sept.

2. Leechaorui, F100 x 2

mid sept should be ok.

Same functionality for both F10 and F100 except F10 does not have a handle. End of the month should not be an issue as I am installaing by middle of the month.

Quick couple of questions - apologies in advance if the questions are stupid.

1. is there a manual override for F10\F100 if there is a battery\electronic failure?

2. if the only difference is handle, how come all of you rather pay $180 extra for the handle :P - am I missing something important?

I maybe able to find more people but need to find answers to the above - thanks in advance for your help :)

Quick couple of questions - apologies in advance if the questions are stupid.

1. is there a manual override for F10\F100 if there is a battery\electronic failure?

2. if the only difference is handle, how come all of you rather pay $180 extra for the handle :P - am I missing something important?

I maybe able to find more people but need to find answers to the above - thanks in advance for your help :)

1. In the event of the battery failure, you can charge cia a 9V battery externally. But I cannot answer the electronic failure portion. Btw, do you stay in HDB, condo or landed?

2. For me, I am installing them on the front main and back doors where most people would be used to seeing handles and hence I am getting F100 instead of F10 for main doors. I may be getting F10 for my bedroom.

Hope the above clarifies the doubts.

Cheers

WD

Thanks to Wd88 for initiating this group buy and for the hard work.

I should need the locks in October and have changed my requests from F100 to F10. I would like to do something more unconventional (ie lock set without handles). Hope it is okay with you.

Cheers! :)

2. Leechaorui, F10 X 2 (Wd88 has my handphone number)

Thanks to Wd88 for initiating this group buy and for the hard work.

I should need the locks in October and have changed my requests from F100 to F10. I would like to do something more unconventional (ie lock set without handles). Hope it is okay with you.

Cheers! :)

2. Leechaorui, F10 X 2 (Wd88 has my handphone number)

ok bro.

Any more interested parties? I should be doing mine with F100 some time middle of Aug 10. Will post some pic

1. In the event of the battery failure, you can charge cia a 9V battery externally. But I cannot answer the electronic failure portion. Btw, do you stay in HDB, condo or landed?

2. For me, I am installing them on the front main and back doors where most people would be used to seeing handles and hence I am getting F100 instead of F10 for main doors. I may be getting F10 for my bedroom.

Hope the above clarifies the doubts.

Cheers

WD

Actually, there is a difference between F10 and F100. The F10 motif is external while the for F100, it is in the door. Check the pic on the internet.

Dear all

There are many group buys on-going for different brands. However, I am now consolidating the group buy orders for Gateman F100 and F10. These are finger-print biometric locks. For more info, please refer to the following links:

Gateman F10

http://digitaldoorlocks.com.au/Finger_Prin...lock_GMf10.html

Gateman F100

http://digitaldoorlocks.com.au/Finger_Prin...ock_GMf100.html

The price for Gateman F100 and F10 is $630.00 and $450.00 nett with installation and one year warranty. If we can gather more people, the group buy privce can be slightly cheaper.

If u r keen, please leave your contact number and name here, state the qty and model,

2. Leechaorui, F100 x 2

Hi

Can i check will there be space contraints for hdb flats as i understand that there is not much space between the grill door and the main door?

Thanks

Hi

Can i check will there be space contraints for hdb flats as i understand that there is not much space between the grill door and the main door?

Thanks

The supplier will not collect payment if it cannot be installed.