Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dinobros

Things To Do When You First Take The New House Key And Enter The House

I saw a website that give a link to advise what to do no the first time you have taken over the keys of a new house.

Credits back to geomancy.net

new house take key

Not sure if it is allowed to post.

hope this is useful to all who are opening their new house door after taking over the keys

Initial Opening of Door for the first time

Procedure:

1) Door open by facilitator - ALL call out " PING AN FA CHAI ", then throw in PINEAPPLE (x1 pcs); then facilitator hand over the keys.

2) Prepare RICE and GREEN BEANS - Husband & wife (no outsiders except for own or family members can be around) to sprinkle ALL over the house

Mix the rice and green beans together. (Leave a "cup-full" of green beans - for later placement at the living room area).

During this procedure, make sure that no outsiders are inside the home.

For example, if it is a condo, the condo facilitator must leave the apartment. Own family members can remain eg. parents).

The purpose is to "sow" wealth into the apartment. Thus, it is not a matter of sprinkly lots of rice/beans but rather, try to sprinkle all over the apartment inclusive of the toilets/yard. .......

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I saw a website that give a link to advise what to do no the first time you have taken over the keys of a new house.

Credits back to geomancy.net

new house take key

Not sure if it is allowed to post.

hope this is useful to all who are opening their new house door after taking over the keys

Initial Opening of Door for the first time

Procedure:

1) Door open by facilitator - ALL call out " PING AN FA CHAI ", then throw in PINEAPPLE (x1 pcs); then facilitator hand over the keys.

2) Prepare RICE and GREEN BEANS - Husband & wife (no outsiders except for own or family members can be around) to sprinkle ALL over the house

Mix the rice and green beans together. (Leave a "cup-full" of green beans - for later placement at the living room area).

During this procedure, make sure that no outsiders are inside the home.

For example, if it is a condo, the condo facilitator must leave the apartment. Own family members can remain eg. parents).

The purpose is to "sow" wealth into the apartment. Thus, it is not a matter of sprinkly lots of rice/beans but rather, try to sprinkle all over the apartment inclusive of the toilets/yard. .......

If your house is 4 storey, do you start from the top level downwards or do you start from the bottom level upwards in sprinkling the beans and rice?

If your house is 4 storey, do you start from the top level downwards or do you start from the bottom level upwards in sprinkling the beans and rice?

some fs master say should start from main door. then work towards upstairs followed by basement last(if u hv 1)

why cannot remove? if the food and offerings rot, how?

Suay lor. You threw you clean also don't know, sigh. No throw no clean. You've already "transferred" the title of ownership to some "beings". Beings have "right" to decide what/how to do with these. If they give you no indications, you act as "judge/policeman" and remove these away on their behave, common sense? The law of universe. Human likes to "Ke Kian", like to build castle in the air, yet not sure not sure = under pressure of uncertainties and fears.

Edited by bepgof

why cannot remove? if the food and offerings rot, how?

If in doubt & those rotten food is a concern, u might want to consider dropping all these practices. It's more for those who are very familiar with such practices.

There are people who adhere to rituals such as praying to the "4 corners" but still ended up with haunted flats becox those "offerings" are rejected by those "3rd parties" who r staying in that place. Really dependent on ur luck also when choosing the unit or house.

If in doubt & those rotten food is a concern, u might want to consider dropping all these practices. It's more for those who are very familiar with such practices.

There are people who adhere to rituals such as praying to the "4 corners" but still ended up with haunted flats becox those "offerings" are rejected by those "3rd parties" who r staying in that place. Really dependent on ur luck also when choosing the unit or house.

What about a house that is newly rebuilt? What are the dos and don'ts? Any specific date and time to throw pineapple, rice and green beans? I heard from another source that best to throw rice and salt, starting from the highest floor to the ground floor to chase away spirits (if any).

What about a house that is newly rebuilt? What are the dos and don'ts? Any specific date and time to throw pineapple, rice and green beans? I heard from another source that best to throw rice and salt, starting from the highest floor to the ground floor to chase away spirits (if any).

To chase spirits away when u're not an expert is akin to playing with fire. Very dangerous!

If you need to adhere to all these rites, it's best to consult professionals. I supposed u've already got a thick purse when you have the resources to rebuild a house so just spend abit more to engage a pro. :yeah:

To chase spirits away when u're not an expert is akin to playing with fire. Very dangerous!

If you need to adhere to all these rites, it's best to consult professionals. I supposed u've already got a thick purse when you have the resources to rebuild a house so just spend abit more to engage a pro. :yeah:

Aiyo, problem is now purse is quite empty. Contents of purse got sucked up by my vaccum cleaner contractor. Any diy solutions? My place has always been peaceful before the building was teared down. Now, basically only moving back.

Aiyo, problem is now purse is quite empty. Contents of purse got sucked up by my vaccum cleaner contractor. Any diy solutions? My place has always been peaceful before the building was teared down. Now, basically only moving back.

Hi leechaorui,

I PM-ed u becox there are religious contents in the message. Please look at ur RT mailbox.