Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

but like i say, drinks take up a lot of space. if you keep a few packs of different drinks, half the fridge gone liao :(

we didn't have this problem cos everyone drinks hot stuff.... or just water hahahaha :lol:

i wish fridges can have a bigger freezer compartment though, cos that's the place where we normally store food for a long period of time... :unsure:

:sport-smiley-004: Yes yes, different beers, Choya, wine, hard liquor etc already take up half the fridge.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Japanese: got a lot of water but electricity is tight - so top load machines save electricity but use a lot of water.

Ang mohs: got a lot of electricity but even have difficulty getting clean drinking water - so front load machines use more electricity but save water.... :lol:

In SG: both electricity and water are expensive.... :~

singaporeans: ask maids to hand wash with pail! save a lot water and zero elecricity! :D

:sport-smiley-004: Yes yes, different beers, Choya, wine, hard liquor etc already take up half the fridge.

Choya! :dribble:

consider getting those mini wine fridge ;)?

singaporeans: ask maids to hand wash with pail! save a lot water and zero elecricity! :D

the pay for maid is probably more ex than the bills rite :P

Choya! :dribble:

consider getting those mini wine fridge ;)?

the pay for maid is probably more ex than the bills rite :P

you like choya too? i like them as well and i have all favours in my fridge. that is why i got not much space in my fridge. heheheeh....

yup, maids are getting expensive. I heard pina maids wanting $650 now. and indonesian govt stopping their ppl to come here to work as maid due to abuses and accidents (maid fell down when cleaning windows).

yeaa... stressful period to start a family... everything on the rise, but salary still no change. hahaha.. i no choice but need a maid because of my baby as both my wife n i need to work. and we are not so fortunate to have my mother or motherin-law to stay with us to help us baby sit. so, L L.

my maid still on the $350+ salary. but sooner or later she will pressure me liao. then i will go pressure my boss... hahaha..

u started ur reno preparation pretty early ah. hahaha.. good for u... as u can have more time to think what you want. i will suggest u go down to those big tiling shops like halfary to have a draft idea of your tiles colour combi. most couple can spend 1/2 day to 3 days in tiles selection. since u have the time, can go down see see. most of the contractors /id firms will go to these tilers.

yeaa... stressful period to start a family... everything on the rise, but salary still no change. hahaha.. i no choice but need a maid because of my baby as both my wife n i need to work. and we are not so fortunate to have my mother or motherin-law to stay with us to help us baby sit. so, L L.

my maid still on the $350+ salary. but sooner or later she will pressure me liao. then i will go pressure my boss... hahaha..

u started ur reno preparation pretty early ah. hahaha.. good for u... as u can have more time to think what you want. i will suggest u go down to those big tiling shops like halfary to have a draft idea of your tiles colour combi. most couple can spend 1/2 day to 3 days in tiles selection. since u have the time, can go down see see. most of the contractors /id firms will go to these tilers.

Hi steelze, thanks for your advice. I already went to halfary and also SBH (at changi road). Took quite a few samples for me to think abt it at home. More or less confirmed what i wanted.....

do you think its nicer with backing glass or tiles for the area between top and bottom kitchen cabinet?

is it early to start to prepare? i just want to make sure that i can finish all planning before the start of reno cos i only have exactly 5 weeks to do reno. No delays are allowed as i need to move out of my current rented place by 30th Apr.

is it early to start to prepare? i just want to make sure that i can finish all planning before the start of reno cos i only have exactly 5 weeks to do reno. No delays are allowed as i need to move out of my current rented place by 30th Apr.

Wah May... so tight deadline? Did u factor in the 2nd appt date? Sometime the sellers might 'chu' pattern and want 8 weeks for the 2nd completion date instead. Mine was like that... cos they took bank loan and claimed that their lawyers said must be at least 8 weeks to do paperwork... KNN.... I heng staying with PIL or else...I also sure 'fired' by my buyers....if I were to extend... Now I also 'chu' pattern to ID...kept telling him I need to move early... No delay... Machiam chanting everytime I meet him...Ha! Ha!

Wah May... so tight deadline? Did u factor in the 2nd appt date? Sometime the sellers might 'chu' pattern and want 8 weeks for the 2nd completion date instead. Mine was like that... cos they took bank loan and claimed that their lawyers said must be at least 8 weeks to do paperwork... KNN.... I heng staying with PIL or else...I also sure 'fired' by my buyers....if I were to extend... Now I also 'chu' pattern to ID...kept telling him I need to move early... No delay... Machiam chanting everytime I meet him...Ha! Ha!

If u calculate my 1st appt to 2nd appt date (in my signature), it's the max of 8 weeks Liao. Cannot be longer than that already. I already very nice to seller so he better don't 'chu' so many pattern and move out by then. Hehe....

I always tell me ID same thing, I need to move in by 5 weeks and he told me can if can get permit before getting keys. So now trying to arrange with seller.

Hi steelze, thanks for your advice. I already went to halfary and also SBH (at changi road). Took quite a few samples for me to think abt it at home. More or less confirmed what i wanted.....

do you think its nicer with backing glass or tiles for the area between top and bottom kitchen cabinet?

whether glass backing or bare tile backing depend on your laminate chosen as well. for me is also budget issue la. if not, i will like frosted glass backing. kekeke

whether glass backing or bare tile backing depend on your laminate chosen as well. for me is also budget issue la. if not, i will like frosted glass backing. kekeke

I just met my ID and we talked till now. So tired....

Decided on tiles to save money. :(

I just met my ID and we talked till now. So tired....

Decided on tiles to save money. :(

waaa! ur ID stayed till so late to discuss with you ah!? he so onz.

yea, if u anything also add here n there, these small small amounts of $400 to $600 can slowly snowball into few thousands de. very siong. not worth it.

waaa! ur ID stayed till so late to discuss with you ah!? he so onz.

yea, if u anything also add here n there, these small small amounts of $400 to $600 can slowly snowball into few thousands de. very siong. not worth it.

yes, he is quite nice. loves his work, i guess and cny coming so want to settle as much as possible lah..... now i feel so sad... :(:(