Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

huh? how big is ur bed? got mattress so big to fit meh? i thot biggest mattress is king-size?

Haha.... Yes the biggest size is king mattress. Once the 3D is out I will put up for all to see what I mean.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Istel, thanks!! :) that is exactly what I am going to do. All my plans and designs for IDs was that kind of layout. :)

I am already quite fixed on my design, now just selecting tiles, colours of cabinets and wardrobe.

i have read numerous reports on RT regarding moisture and mould issue with WIW when it is near toilet.... something for your consideration :)

i have read numerous reports on RT regarding moisture and mould issue with WIW when it is near toilet.... something for your consideration :)

;) thanks. I know of that. That's why I am getting a dehumidifier so that the WIW will not have so much moisture. Hopefully less moldy issues with that.

Hello May_dream1

I'm sure you get that alot but..

May I add, WOW 17ft of wardrobe.. that is some amount of clothes.

Hi hi! *wave* just get to read your t-blog.... and was shocked to read...

17 ft of wardrobe???? OMG.... !! Me and my hubby combined only have 5.5 ft of wardrobe now~ :~

Sounds like rain-shower is on order.

old estate like mine doesn't have that strong water flow *sigh*

Also tested the water flow in both the toilets. Was very happy with the water flow cos it was very strong!! :bath:

Will be looking forward to your 3-design..

3 more days to your next appointment!

Haha.... Yes the biggest size is king mattress. Once the 3D is out I will put up for all to see what I mean.

;) thanks. I know of that. That's why I am getting a dehumidifier so that the WIW will not have so much moisture. Hopefully less moldy issues with that.

Forgot to mention it'll probably be prudent to also have a ventilation fan in your MBR's toilet so that it can whisk away the moisture after shower :)

Dex Bro, mine can't even do big shower head... Feel like weeping... :bangwall:

Hello May_dream1

I'm sure you get that alot but..

May I add, WOW 17ft of wardrobe.. that is some amount of clothes.

Will be looking forward to your 3-design..

3 more days to your next appointment!

Dex...dex... You are funny!! Make me so shy that you all are surprised at my wardrobe size. Hehe... But that is my dream bedroom. Hehe...

Yup, saw a very nice set of rain shower the other day. I am going to spend more time in toilet than ever if I have that. Haha....

Dex Bro, mine can't even do big shower head... Feel like weeping... :bangwall:

Is it to do with estates or the age of the whole block? If have storage heater, won't it help to have stronger water pressure?

When you finished hanging your clothes will be like this? :D :D

walkinclosetdesign.jpg

No lah, won't be 2 sided... Just 1 side only although very tempted to put mirror so it will look even bigger. I am not bags-crazy kind, rather shoes-lovers kind of woman. But I have shoes cabinet near the door, not in my wardrobe.

Dex...dex... You are funny!! Make me so shy that you all are surprised at my wardrobe size. Hehe... But that is my dream bedroom. Hehe...

Yup, saw a very nice set of rain shower the other day. I am going to spend more time in toilet than ever if I have that. Haha....

17ft wardrobe is HUGE!! :bow: :bow:

Hansgrohe rainshower~~ like it very much, but not friendly to the pockets...

17ft wardrobe is HUGE!! :bow: :bow:

Hansgrohe rainshower~~ like it very much, but not friendly to the pockets...

Haha.... It's just 9 doors. Not as huge as initially wanted. Hehe....

No lah, hansgrohe too ex. Other brands also ok.

Is it to do with estates or the age of the whole block? If have storage heater, won't it help to have stronger water pressure?

I think it could be the block, estate or town council... Water pressure issue not very transparent in my opinion.

I'm using instant so no dice :/

I think it could be the block, estate or town council... Water pressure issue not very transparent in my opinion.

I'm using instant so no dice :/

If u want to have strong water pressure, then use storage loh. :)

Yup... 17ft Wardrobe is superb huge.

Initially, our idea was around 15ft and proposed to our I.D.

When he draw on the mock layout, he was asking us "U sure both of you all got so many clothes? heh...

so we make it shorter...finally..

but u "outdo" us.. *smiles.

Edited by Julian.T