Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

you like choya too? i like them as well and i have all favours in my fridge. that is why i got not much space in my fridge. heheheeh....

yes!! i like anything ume (Japanese plum)~ :dribble:

yeaa... stressful period to start a family... everything on the rise, but salary still no change. hahaha.. i no choice but need a maid because of my baby as both my wife n i need to work. and we are not so fortunate to have my mother or motherin-law to stay with us to help us baby sit. so, L L.

my maid still on the $350+ salary. but sooner or later she will pressure me liao. then i will go pressure my boss... hahaha..

my fren hor, everyday drives from Sengkang to Queenstown to drop their kids at in-law's, then ferry wife to Jurong East to work, then himself drives to Senoko for work... super long journey... that's the price to pay with not having maid......

Hi steelze, thanks for your advice. I already went to halfary and also SBH (at changi road). Took quite a few samples for me to think abt it at home. More or less confirmed what i wanted.....

do you think its nicer with backing glass or tiles for the area between top and bottom kitchen cabinet?

is it early to start to prepare? i just want to make sure that i can finish all planning before the start of reno cos i only have exactly 5 weeks to do reno. No delays are allowed as i need to move out of my current rented place by 30th Apr.

i'd love to have glass backsplash but didn't do due to budget constraint :(

We told Henry we only had 4 weeks to reno, but ended up taking 6 weeks due to many unforeseen circumstances... like you, my hubby also supposedly die die need to move but in the end, he had no choice but extended his rental for 2 extra weeks, it was good that he has a very nice landlord...

you may wanna discuss with your landlord first to leave some buffer, cos sometimes is not anyone's fault, just that you may really need that additional time for reno.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
We told Henry we only had 4 weeks to reno, but ended up taking 6 weeks due to many unforeseen circumstances... like you, my hubby also supposedly die die need to move but in the end, he had no choice but extended his rental for 2 extra weeks, it was good that he has a very nice landlord...

you may wanna discuss with your landlord first to leave some buffer, cos sometimes is not anyone's fault, just that you may really need that additional time for reno.

i already asked for 1 month extension due to my seller needing that extra month. my landlord already say cannot extend beyond 30th apr so i hope everything will be fine. pray that God will help to make everything run smoothly

i already asked for 1 month extension due to my seller needing that extra month. my landlord already say cannot extend beyond 30th apr so i hope everything will be fine. pray that God will help to make everything run smoothly

don't worry bah... just keep in mind that eventually, u will move to your OWN house. no more chasing and etc from landlord!! :good:

yup pray that everything will go smoothly ya? :)

don't worry bah... just keep in mind that eventually, u will move to your OWN house. no more chasing and etc from landlord!! :good:

this is so true... my hubby kenna "chased out" by landlords many times~ :P he's so glad we have our own home and no need to move around like nomads~

Yes, i can't wait to move into my OWN house..... no more moving and no more wandering.

Thank God that i manage to buy earlier than i expected. :D

I know a few of you was amazed at the size of my wardrobe. Well, bad news, due to some reconfiguration, i have to reduce from 17ft to 15ft. :angry:

I know a few of you was amazed at the size of my wardrobe. Well, bad news, due to some reconfiguration, i have to reduce from 17ft to 15ft. :angry:

what happened? but 15ft still super duper big leh... my wife and i squeezing everything into our 7th wardrobe nia. she told me that she will take 6 ft, and i take 1 ft. :unsure:

what happened? but 15ft still super duper big leh... my wife and i squeezing everything into our 7th wardrobe nia. she told me that she will take 6 ft, and i take 1 ft. :unsure:

LOL... 1ft?!?

You must be joking right? :P

LOL... 1ft?!?

You must be joking right? :P

haha.. of course i didnt agree with her la.. 1ft put my underwear full liao... hahaha.. but she is the queen of the house, i will let her have more space lor. since i can put my clothes in our other 3 common bedrooms' wardrobes (5ft each). hehe

cos i need space to hang my wet towel so decided to shorten the wardrobe loh.... sob sob

cos i need space to hang my wet towel so decided to shorten the wardrobe loh.... sob sob

Wet towel shouldn't it be at bathroom towel rack? Put inside the bedroom won't spoil the flooring meh?

Still big to me...Mine (combine with hubby's clothes) only 7.5 ft niah.... How I wish I can have a 10ft just for myself:)

Wet towel shouldn't it be at bathroom towel rack? Put inside the bedroom won't spoil the flooring meh?

its homogeneous tiles, won't spoilt the flooring lah. i am not having laminate.

Still big to me...Mine (combine with hubby's clothes) only 7.5 ft niah.... How I wish I can have a 10ft just for myself:)

you give your hubby 0.5ft loh... hehehehehe.....

you give your hubby 0.5ft loh... hehehehehe.....

hahahah.. his hubby worse than me liao like that... at least i 1ft. kkakaka..

see lah.. nowadays women so dominating in the house. so scary... tt's why i put efforts in renovating the study room as well. becuase it may be my frequent sleeping room when my wife chases me out of the master room if she angry with me... hahaha.. contigency plan!