Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lazybum9

Our 1st Home...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
your house is really a good buy cos everything is done up nicely for you

love the wooden color !

Thanks...loved the woody colour too except the wardrobe..

what are those pink post-it everywhere? defects that you want to report?

ya lo...many many defects..worst is the water ponding in both toilet shower area... :(

ya lo...many many defects..worst is the water ponding in both toilet shower area... :(

Wah. Yrs dbss also like tat? I thought only HDB BTO got rubbish QC. Mine still haven finish rectification. :curse:

hey bro, thanks for allowing me to visit your place. The depth for the fridge area like quite shallow. Went to Audio house to look for a fridge with depth shallow than 60cm but could not find any. Will be a headache liao..

I was planning to put my washer in the toilet too.. not sure if it is possible..

really so bad?? then hdb will come to rectify them? the water ponding issue, how to rectify? they can't be taking out the tiles then redo? seem like very difficult hor.... :unsure:

the kitchen and flooring looks nice leh.... except the kitchen a bit small lah.....

looks good!

I like your kitchen cuz the sink and burners are on the same side.

Anyway, I don't think you should put marble on the bay windows... Granite looks nice and is a much harder material, so it wouldn't scratch so easily. All the best!

hey bro, thanks for allowing me to visit your place. The depth for the fridge area like quite shallow. Went to Audio house to look for a fridge with depth shallow than 60cm but could not find any. Will be a headache liao..

I was planning to put my washer in the toilet too.. not sure if it is possible..

I plan to get fridge depth 725mm one...side by side doors...will be out by 125-150mm and can open doors without hitting walls...

Toilet got space to put washer??? Unless u plan to remove a basin???isn't the washer area enough for 1 dryer L600xD600xH850???Unless u wanna get dryer to stack on top too then not enough height clearance at washer area...

really so bad?? then hdb will come to rectify them? the water ponding issue, how to rectify? they can't be taking out the tiles then redo? seem like very difficult hor.... :unsure:

the kitchen and flooring looks nice leh.... except the kitchen a bit small lah.....

I would think main con got to hack away the tiles and re-do cos the gradient was not done properly first time...Ya kitchen is small and I suspect 4 & 5 rm kitchens are this size too except they got a service balcony...

I plan to get fridge depth 725mm one...side by side doors...will be out by 125-150mm and can open doors without hitting walls...

Toilet got space to put washer??? Unless u plan to remove a basin???isn't the washer area enough for 1 dryer L600xD600xH850???Unless u wanna get dryer to stack on top too then not enough height clearance at washer area...

i don't remember seeing any fridge that are 600mm depth if its side by side type.... took me a long while to look for the right fridge. hehehehe......

I would think main con got to hack away the tiles and re-do cos the gradient was not done properly first time...Ya kitchen is small and I suspect 4 & 5 rm kitchens are this size too except they got a service balcony...

really ah? then you got to wait for them to come and redo again?

oh yes... yours is 3 room that is why kitchen is so small... i forgot abt it.... hehehe.....

really ah? then you got to wait for them to come and redo again?

oh yes... yours is 3 room that is why kitchen is so small... i forgot abt it.... hehehe.....

yes got to wait till they complete all the reported defects then i can start my renovation... :angry: