Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bepgof

New Year Wishing

Hello, good morning to all dearest olds fs friends, old Tiger year is fading away while new Rabbit year is just few hours away, just to write some before year starts new.

1. Friendship is like a book, it takes few seconds to burn, but years to write.

2. All things in life are temporary, if go well, enjoy it, they will not last forever. If go wrong, not worry, they can't last long either.

3. Old friends are Gold, new friends are Diamond. If you get a Diamond, don't forget the Gold. Because to hold a Diamond, you need a base of Gold.

祝你在新的一年里,工作顺利,家庭幸福,身体健康,万事如意!

Edited by bepgof

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hello, good morning to all dearest olds fs friends, old Tiger year is fading away while new Rabbit year is just few hours away, just to write some before year start new.

1. Friendship is like a book, it takes few seconds to burn, but years to write.

2. All things in life are temporary, if go well, enjoy it, they will not last forever. If go wrong, not worry, they can't last long either.

3. Old friends are Gold, new friends are Diamond. If you get a Diamond, don't forget the Gold. Because to hole a Diamond, you need a base of Gold.

祝你在新的一年里,工作顺利,家庭幸福,身体健康,万事如意!

Hello, bepgof & forumers here

Time really flies! While we are preparing ourselves for this busy and joyous holiday season, it is also a good time to reflect on the cherished and important things which we have achieved in life, especially those who touched our hearts in 2010.

The meaningful and intangible things which we find it hard to live without would be our family and close friends. Family and friendship enrich our lives in incredibly significant and almost indescribable ways.

May you all have a blissful & properous Lunar New Year of the Metal Rabbit 2011!

hi all,

I will like to take this chance to wish all friends out there a Happy Chinese New Year and have a big fat year ahead.

Most importantly is to HUAT AH!!!

Enjoy the holiday, Cheers :)

1st day of CNY is almost gone....

Hope you all have Huat Huat Chye!!!

I sincerely wish all a blissful & properous Lunar New Year of the Metal Rabbit 2011!

Edited by mae29

$10 million TOTO

HUAT ah!~

:D

..... the RATs wil be prosperous this year because the Bazi chart of Metal Rabbit needs water!

HUAT AH!

Heavenly stem- 辛(xin)- is a yin metal year.

Earthly branch - 卯(mao)- is a yin wood rabbit. Please take note that 卯(pronounced as mao) is always a yin wood rabbit, or rabbit is always "wood" (spring).

So, to be precise, in the 60 sexagenary cycle, 辛卯 year is a "yin wood(spring) rabbit in yin metal year" - 阴木兔在阴金年。

Yin(heavenly stem)+Yin(Earthly branch) = yang (read Book of Change about this).

So technically, this lunar year is "wood rabbit in metal year", not "metal rabbit" nor "wood rabbit".

I born in 癸(gui)卯(mao)year.

癸(gui)- ia a "Water year". So I'm a yin wood rabbit in yin water year - So my late uncle asked my late father to remind me to stay far away from "Water".

Water always associate with "trouble", so in the west has " troubled water", and "bridge over the troubled water". :P

Remember I have mentioned in a post to ask forumers to observe the bright "Venus"(金星) in the East in early morning? This is a Metal (金)year! Next year will be a "Water year". Anyway, anyone knows what has Venus got to do with lunar's metal year?

Edited by bepgof