Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
reglxt

Question About Pixiu

I agree with htng, makes alot of sense :)

But last night, an uncle staying few blocks away from us told us that he talks to his pixiu everyday, asking them to bring him luck & to help him to win lotteries.

Really "seow" about $$... But still haven't strike yet.

Edited by edenstrauss

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The latest news that I heard about Pixiu is that some pixius placed in homes had been chanted or in chinese, they say "kai-guang" already.

And that's a danger zone for visitors who go into their homes. If they look at the pixius in the eye, go near or touch them, their wealth luck gets absorbed by those pixius & transferred to owners.

Wah if this is true, then it'll be so scary! Sounds more like witchcraft already!!!!

Best the celestial beasts come with ID# and after the shifu's "empower", he then endorses on a certificate with name and date, will be no disputes later on - good idea right? Question is: Is it a must?

Life would be very busy with all objects' consecation at home liao. The shifu must be authorized first so he has the power to do such "passing down of power", so as to make dead objects live!

This is quite similar to those commisssion ceremony(marriage, army officer....)to confer someone with the title. Anyway, these are done for live human beings, not for dead objects. That's why there's a phrase named不正言不顺。

How to prove retailers' claims that these celestial beasts have been 开光?

Simply base on their words?

Edited by bepgof

Best the celestial beasts come with ID# and after the shifu's "empower", he then endorses on a certificate with name and date, will be no disputes later on - good idea right? Question is: Is it a must?

Life would be very busy with all objects' consecation at home liao. The shifu must be authorized first so he has the power to do such "passing down of power", so as to make dead objects live!

This is quite similar to those commisssion ceremony(marriage, army officer....)to confer someone with the title. Anyway, these are done for live human beings, not for dead objects. That's why there's a phrase named不正言不顺。

Heard that cases of people at first benefit but later unfortunate things start happening in family.......what insight do you have on this liaozzzzz?

Human nature: greed. Always like being deceived by the "sweetners" put up at right front, then realise....., history repeats itself.

Within a house, a pair of invisible almighty eyes is more than enough.

Heard that cases of people at first benefit but later unfortunate things start happening in family.......what insight do you have on this liaozzzzz?
Edited by bepgof

Greed is an attribute which every human has but that craving varies from small to big.

So I should think that those who think that they can have free lunches without putting in any hard work, probabbly asked for it when things go wrong.

Even for people who kept winning when they gamble, it's advisable that they make good use of their winnings. Otherwise, nobody knows what will happen to make them lose all the $$.

From my perspective, things which are already "kai-guang" are dangerous. How do we as layman who didn't "kai-guang" on our own, know what sort of things are chanted or said to those objects already?

And those so-called kaiguang objects like the sacred pixius, must be treated or dealt with in the correct manner, otherwise, might end up in a disastrous state at the end of the day.

I find it weird how carry this can help strike toto, 4D? If so steady, I think the owner just buy toto and sit at home sip tea. No need to open shop sell Pixiu. If this is so steady till everyone strike toto, 4D. SG pools wont be so big today la.

How true boy!! So those selling pixius really contradict boy!! If got $chai$, they don't need to sell anymore 8|

These people really naughty!!

I heard that this has something to do with spirits possessing the pixius, that's why initially sweeteners, then later payback time.

You are right, "开光" is a process of inviting sprit to possess the object, to make the object "live". A taoist practice, religion related. Need so many "invisible" eyes at home meh? Will cause "too many monks to fight for too little porridge" or not?

I heard that this has something to do with spirits possessing the pixius, that's why initially sweeteners, then later payback time.
Edited by bepgof

sounds really eerie :o

By the time bad things happen, it's too late...

which is why a relative of a temple medium shared with us that we better don't associate closely with those who had pixiu placed in their homes, becox we will never know.

1 ah pek who used to have a statue of a 3 legged frog which has also been "kai-guang-ed" with a talisman placed inside it; and not sure what happened. He did become rich but when he shifted to a new place, the frog was being neglected. I think it was dumped on the floor with lot's of newspapers being stacked on top.

Then, eventually, terrible things happened to him & his family. And rumours were that it was associated with the froggie which he had "kai-guang" many years ago.

Edited by edenstrauss

How true boy!! So those selling pixius really contradict boy!! If got $chai$, they don't need to sell anymore 8|

These people really naughty!!

Sometimes, a moment of ponder makes a picture clearer :paint:

This is very true.

Came across a few friends who bought Pixius before, some when back from Taiwan. Initially seem to be doing well but most of them within one to two years, family sure got something happen. One friend's father passed away, another's brother had a motorbike accident. Coincidence or payback?