Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kobelala

We Bought A Flat, And Made It Our Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

350 is a good price :thumbs up: Hmm... ;)

Yup, it is....

Great t blog dude. Love what you've done.

Thanks dude for dropping by my t-blog, I love your condo layout, and the coffee table you posted, will be "stalking" your t-blog constantly :sport-smiley-004:

350!! that's a good deal! do they have the actual ponies on display at hommage? like to take a look at the actual item before deciding :)

Hi fairydust, unfortunately, Hommage do not have any on display, but it'll be the 1 Lush and Exclusive have, they take from same supplier...

em sorry..may i know what is the pony for?? as a seat?? :dunno:

Sis Joyous, yes, its a seat, from an Italian design house, actual thing cost bout 3k euros I think... nice to see your reno going on smoothly, enjoy the process ! :D

1.5litres per day...I think he try to drown the plant la sister :lol:

Bro Kobelala, what the plants don’t like is water, water, water and no drain, drain, drain. The water must be drained off if the roots are to survive and not drown. The roots need oxygen to function properly, move nutrients, collect moisture and support the plant.

Cos the plants are slightly taller than me.... so i thought.... :o:D they need as much water as me... quite stupid of me LOL..... Yes, the rubbish chute is at 1 corner, we are still thinking of ways to hide it...

Hahaha Sis lady_R, yes I think I almost drown the plants but hopefully they are ok, seems like you got some experience in planting, can you share more tips ?? like when to water, when to use fertilizers... thanks thanks :D

wahahaa.. ya, drown is a better word.

for plants bought from far east flora, esp if its an indoor plant, no need to water so much. there should be an indicator stuck onto the soil to tell u when time to water it ba...

the pony legs can be removed or?

looks cute indeed!

hi5 fellow Legrand switch user! :sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-018:

Haha, thanks Sista :dribble:

Let me use my powerful singggrish to explain again :sport-smiley-004:

Front view of the Legrand Switches, 4 gang n dimmer next to each other :

IMG-20110715-00945.jpg

Side view of the switches :

you can see that there is a box at the back of the switches, these are the boxes I'm talking about... for newer HDB apartments and private apartments, they have conceal wires and the switch mechanism are all installed and hidden behind the wall.... but my EM is 22 yrs old, all the wiring are not conceal, thus you can see the "boxes" or plastic casing, and also the wire trunking...

a better view of wire trunking :

the long box beside this 1 gang legrand switch.... as I do not have conceal wall in my flat, all the wires are covered with trunking....

Hope it helps :sport-smiley-004:

Hey Kobelala,

I love ur seats!! :wub: Got the feminine curves.. :dribble:

where did u get it??

I thot I saw a similar looking chair at someone else t-blog too..

Mm.. can't remember whom.. :P

Finally, our balcony, 90% completed.... 1 or 2 more small plants, 1 more round of touch up paint and cleaning to go :sport-smiley-004:

IMG-20110715-00953.jpg

wahahaa.. ya, drown is a better word.

for plants bought from far east flora, esp if its an indoor plant, no need to water so much. there should be an indicator stuck onto the soil to tell u when time to water it ba...

the pony legs can be removed or?

looks cute indeed!

yes, Sis, we're going to buy the water indicator - if our plants are still alive next week :o

Yes, the pony legs can be remove, for easy delivery :D

hi5 fellow Legrand switch user! :sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-018:

:yamseng:

Hey Kobelala,

I love ur seats!! :wub: Got the feminine curves.. :dribble:

where did u get it??

I thot I saw a similar looking chair at someone else t-blog too..

Mm.. can't remember whom.. :P

Hi stardust, got them from Gnee Hong Chairs, made of fibreglass, very good to sit and very stable, it's a replica version of "Phantom Chair".... oops, my place many replicas.... :D less than $100 each :notti:

Hallo Bro Ko

I like the set of chairs & table in the balcony!! The chairs look very comfy to sit & watch the surrounding outside. Btw, what do you see from that corner looking out?

hmmmm......looks like durian party is taking shape hor?? :lol:

Edited by mae29

Dear sis n Bros,

I was at hommage today and spoke to Eric on the ponies, he'll be able to bring in the ponies with minimum order of 10 pieces, $350.00 each.... I spoke to him and he may accept order of about 8 pieces, and he can keep 2 at his showroom to sell...

His supplier is only doing Orange and green Pony.... 80cm in length... anyone confirm interested ?

We'll do a group order if we got enough names :

1) Kobelala 2 ponies...

2) Ms Polar X1 Orange pony

Hihi

I have been eyeing on this pony for quite a while. Please count me in for one orange pony as well..

By the way, do i have to place any deposit? Do pm me if needed. Thanks! :yamseng:

2) Ms Polar X1 Orange pony

Hihi

I have been eyeing on this pony for quite a while. Please count me in for one orange pony as well..

By the way, do i have to place any deposit? Do pm me if needed. Thanks! :yamseng:

Hi Ms Polar, thanks for dropping My t-blog. Also, thanks for your confirmation. So far, including yours and my confirmation, we have 3 ponies order. I'll need 5 more confirmation to make 8 pieces and we can pay deposit to Hommage together. Will keep you updated again, I will start a group buy thread at the groupee section next Monday as I'll busy today and tomorrow.

Hallo Bro Ko

I like the set of chairs & table in the balcony!! The chairs look very comfy to sit & watch the surrounding outside. Btw, what do you see from that corner looking out?

hmmmm......looks like durian party is taking shape hor?? :lol:

Sis Mae nice to see u back ! Post pics when you're free ok ? Yes liulian party on track, we fix date soon ok ? am trying to find out the moving dates thingy, will wats app u a few questions I don't understand about this procedure next week, hope u don't mind :P

Nice furniture set for your balcony :) Your balcony now really gives a relax feeling ...... :good:

Kobelala, wanna ask you about the light switches.

Other than Choo Chiang, are there other shops which have those switches for testing.

Yesterday, I walked around the Syed Alwi, Kelantan Lane and Jalan Besar, but cannot find these "light switch" shops you mentioned. I suppose cuz it was a Sunday, most of the shops would have been closed. But do you have a more exact location, cuz all three roads rather long? Eg. Kelantan Lane, issit those shops under the HDB flats etc?

Thanks!

I was expectating it to be more exp. will take note of the shop name :yamseng:

Hi stardust, got them from Gnee Hong Chairs, made of fibreglass, very good to sit and very stable, it's a replica version of "Phantom Chair".... oops, my place many replicas.... :D less than $100 each :notti: