Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kobelala

We Bought A Flat, And Made It Our Home

Ya I know... You are a serious person.... Seriously funny mah 

:o:bleah:

Bro, saw this ad and thought of you immediately. :D:P

LINKY

Yes Sis Adidaem ! Right, same layout EM, AMK, quite near to my place ! yes, thanks for your thoughts :o

I know I know!!! :sport-smiley-004:

The ARCH doors! :rofl:

Sis Adidaem, u join the "Laugh at Kobelala's Arch Door club" (LAKAD club) ha ? Sis Mae n Marshy or Lady_R recruit u ? :o

8|8|

the arch door indeed cute!!

;)

Another member of "LAKAD Club !"

ahahahahahah....ARCH door..

Bro Kobe..we all LOVE your ARCH door!!! :rofl:

just this line alone makes me laugh........... :lol:

sis, well done! :good:

Both u girls are the usual 1 always laugh hor, curve things very funny hor ??

make sure everytime u see something curve, u laugh ok 8|

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks, but really the 1st thing that came to my mind when I saw the ad was Kobe bro just I just had to share it... always thought the curved doors are unique to Kobe bro so was quite excited to share my 'find' when I saw it. Mabbe both apartments had the same ID/contractor??

Wonder what the new buyer would do with the doors?

Yes Sis Adidaem ! Right, same layout EM, AMK, quite near to my place ! yes, thanks for your thoughts :o

Sis Adidaem, u join the "Laugh at Kobelala's Arch Door club" (LAKAD club) ha ? Sis Mae n Marshy or Lady_R recruit u ? :o

8|8|

No one recruit me leh. :rolleyes::P

I didn't even know have a name (LAKAD) and club. Erm, so where do I sign up? :P:D

Bro knownothing, u r back! How's your hse so far? Updates leh... Then we can switch topic again!!!

My house renovation completed...

Left curtains, which will be installed this Saturday.

Waiting to move in officially, but FSM says these 2 lunar months not good to do. Official move in date gonna be early September! So long!

Think everyone in the group has their own reno blog except for me. Too lazy to write or update. Haha

Anyway, what topic u wanna switch to?

What skincare product you use to look so young?

Your >10 year long marriage with your beloved hubby? or

Your userid and your age? :P

I didn't even know have a name (LAKAD) and club. Erm, so where do I sign up? :P:D

That buyer can keep the Arch door & hopefully he has a blog!! Then we can stop 'Laughing at Ko' Arch Door'. Kekeke

Waiting to move in officially, but FSM says these 2 lunar months not good to do. Official move in date gonna be early September! So long!

Think everyone in the group has their own reno blog except for me. Too lazy to write or update. Haha

Great to hear that! Now it's already July so quite fast u will enjoy your home sweet home:) Use this period to buy the accessories to decorate your hse... New bedsheet sets to set the mood ?! :dribble: Some things are worth waiting leh!! :P

Anyway, what topic u wanna switch to?

What skincare product you use to look so young?

Your >10 year long marriage with your beloved hubby? or

You are in their group... Suan le....Please set me free from discussing my age! :bow:

Bro, saw this ad and thought of you immediately. :D:P

LINKY

I know I know!!! :sport-smiley-004:

The ARCH doors! :rofl:

the arch door indeed cute!!

;)

ahahahahahah....ARCH door..

Bro Kobe..we all LOVE your ARCH door!!! :rofl:

just this line alone makes me laugh........... :lol:

That buyer can keep the Arch door & hopefully he has a blog!! Then we can stop 'Laughing at Ko' Arch Door'. Kekeke

You ladies here are so 8|8|8|

let's officiate this LAKAD club... so you can sign up... ;) sis Mae cane be our honorary chairperson :lol:

the wait must be kinda sian rite~ :rolleyes: no good date in these 2 long months at all? cannot be la....

btw you managed to get the guy who tries to sell the osim vacuum cleaner? :)

Thanks, but really the 1st thing that came to my mind when I saw the ad was Kobe bro just I just had to share it... always thought the curved doors are unique to Kobe bro so was quite excited to share my 'find' when I saw it. Mabbe both apartments had the same ID/contractor??

let's officiate this LAKAD club... so you can sign up... ;) sis Mae cane be our honorary chairperson :lol:

the wait must be kinda sian rite~ :rolleyes: no good date in these 2 long months at all? cannot be la....

Good Idea hor u girls, very creative n imaginative hor 8|

I Pm the Moderators that u gals laugh at my doors :o:bleah::P

Edited by Kobelala

Great to hear that! Now it's already July so quite fast u will enjoy your home sweet home:) Use this period to buy the accessories to decorate your hse... New bedsheet sets to set the mood ?! :dribble: Some things are worth waiting leh!! :P

You are in their group... Suan le....Please set me free from discussing my age! :bow:

Eeeh, Sis friends, u mean u're 78 yrs old ?? :o:D

Edited by Kobelala

Bros n Sistas, thanks for making RT such a fun place.... come back to Reno for awhile, cos this is RT stand for RENO talk forum, not RUBBISH Talk forum... :o:D

later I get ban by the mods.... :(:sport-smiley-004:

The supreme floor people came 2 days ago to change some of the laminates on our platform that was stained by epoxy resin...

Painstaking work.... to change a few pieces took the worker 1 whole day...

IMG-20110706-00907.jpg

IMG-20110706-00906.jpg

Edited by Kobelala

High risk cleaning task..... :o

I found out that so much reno debris, dust , dirt.... are hidden inside this cove at the stairs area ......

IMG-20110707-00921.jpg

Also would like to take this opportunity to apologise to all my lovely bros n sistas here that I do not have time to visit your respective threads recently as I'm engaged in work, final reno touch ups, cleaning up our place and also some furniture deliveries....

will definately SPAM your threads when I've more free time in a week or two :sport-smiley-004:

Talking about furniture, Cellini sent our Calypso yesterday.... we're so happy to finally have the Sofa :sport-smiley-004:

If I remember correctly, Sis friends78 encountered a Cellini delivery "screw up", is it you Sis ?? Me too.... they send me a wrong Bed..... :( but theor recovery is pretty fast and will resend me the correct 1 in 2 weeks.... We're ok as we're not in a rush :)

Pics of our Calypso... Done in Black n Dark grey combination :sport-smiley-004:

IMG-20110707-00918.jpg

IMG-20110707-00917.jpg

IMG-20110707-00914.jpg

Give u people "Kang Tow Zi" (hokkien).... in Singrrish is "Number Lobang".... Saturday lottery first price :o

IMG-20110707-00922.jpg

haha, it's actually our battery operated flip clock we bought from a gift shop in Dalian during our holiday last month :D

we love it so much we did not really bargain for it.... (pretty sure can find in Singapore also).... anyway... HUAT AH !!!! :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by Kobelala