Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kobelala

We Bought A Flat, And Made It Our Home

I really think your place is nicely done up. At least it is the reno is all done within your budget. Thanks, I think I have picked up some good advice from u regarding cost savings measures..... Now look forward to ur house warming ... Hee hee.....;)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Sis Sleek, yes, these are the basic legrand switches, there are those silver n bronze colour which i think Sis Ely are using, those are really nice ones, price also very nice :o:D

Sis Ely, thanks ! yes, I really love those silver legrand switches, okok thanks for the tips on elkay !

are we talking about this series, mallia? http://www.fengshengelectric.com.sg/Legrand%20Products/legrand_Mallia.htm, cos these are just slightly more exp than yours kobe. unless of course you mean the >$30 ones, from the arteor series, http://www.legrand.co.uk/en/en/liblocal/images/Products/Wiring%20devices/Arteor-lrg.jpg

I got samsung but it's number no fingerprints.... fingerprints very ex leh.... ask for fun ?? :o so you answer for fun ? :D

how much is the one with numbers only?

Ya loh, I just answer for fun!! See what is your reaction. :)

okie, okie. Thanks for the info. I was looking for something like this light, but can't find it. :)

Hi MingzhuAng, no problem :) most willing to share, you can find very nice lights at Lumiere n Vlux, very "poisonous" shops.... :D

I really think your place is nicely done up. At least it is the reno is all done within your budget. Thanks, I think I have picked up some good advice from u regarding cost savings measures..... Now look forward to ur house warming ... Hee hee.....;)

Hi Buddy, thanks, this forum is about sharing our joy and experiences of owning new homes and reno journey, I'm most glad to share :) ... .. hmmm, i think i'll get to visit ur place first before my house warming :D

are we talking about this series, mallia? http://www.fengshengelectric.com.sg/Legrand%20Products/legrand_Mallia.htm, cos these are just slightly more exp than yours kobe. unless of course you mean the >$30 ones, from the arteor series, http://www.legrand.co.uk/en/en/liblocal/images/Products/Wiring%20devices/Arteor-lrg.jpg

Hi Sis, yes, I bought the white Mallia, my wires are not concealed, I'll need to buy those coloured backing boxes to match the switches colour, so they'll be quite ex to replace all the switches and boxes.... the white boxes are bout 80 cents but coloured ones about 2 to 3 times the price if I'm correct.....

Arteor super nice, but too ex for me :(

how much is the one with numbers only?

Ya loh, I just answer for fun!! See what is your reaction. :)

I got it from one guy here at $598. (his thread is at one of those sub forum)

Edited by Kobelala

Dear Bros n Sistas..... recently encountered a x-file incident at home :o

Oh no... sounds scary. :(

Hope u n wifey ok. What happened?

Wah. Everything ok or not? I also interested to know leh...

Wah. Everything ok or not? I also interested to know leh...

Bro Csingeu , Sis Adidaem, thanks for the concern, will update the incident in awhile..... anyway we found out that what happened is natural occurance....

..... we were at home doing the usual cleaning as our TVs were delivered yesterday..... so we on all 3 air-con units to test all is ok....

having and just finished off our domino pizzas, it was about 11 plus at night..... and we decided to stop the cleaning, rest awhile and then proceed back to current home...

we were watching some "ghost caught on video" vids on u-tube..... :o in our MBR, air-con on.... relaxing on the parquet floor...

Edited by Kobelala

..... we were at home doing the usual cleaning as our TVs were delivered yesterday..... so we on all 3 air-con units to test all is ok....

having and just finished off our domino pizzas, it was about 11 plus at night..... and we decided to stop the cleaning, rest awhile and then proceed back to current home...

we were watching some "ghost caught on video" vids on u-tube..... :o in our MBR, air-con on.... relaxing on the parquet floor...

.... .... after a few short vids, wife n me are reasonably physched up for more supernatural videos

.... while waiting for the next video to load .. ... I suddenly heard a sound of a "spark".... I knew wofe heard it also as she went silent...... :o what is the sound !

.... i dismissed it as water dripping in our toilet, and continue with over "ghost videos".... the atmosphere is a little tense due to the sound earlier.... and that makes watching the video more excited :D

then..... while the next video is buffering.... another "spark" sound.... and I'm very very sure it's not water dripping from the toilet..... it,s actually coming from the direction of our MBR entrance :o

.... time check... close to midnight, suddenly , the night became so quiet.... then, more "spark" sound was heard.... I decided to investigate, I'm not really "afraid" of all these supernatural stuffs, the only thing I'm afraid of is "wa I so 'sway', buy this house got 'dirty' stuffs" :furious: ......

and then some more "spark" noise can be heard randomly, sometime loud, some softer, just 1 "spark" sound each time.... and I can't locate where the sound is coming from at all.... (i'm still inside my MBR all this while)....

Sistas and Bros, relax relax.... side track.... while going back to our new home yesterday afternoon, we saw this beautiful raintree along Seletar Aerospace Park....

raintree.jpg

seldom get to see these trees nowadays.... :D