Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kobelala

We Bought A Flat, And Made It Our Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

View from TV area ....

haha sorry did not clear the vacumm cleaner.... but this vacuum cleaner is very helpful as it's a high powered industrial vacuum borrowed from my uncle, so it deserve to be in the photo :sport-smiley-004:

IMG-20110630-00863.jpg

my favourite light.... wife's favourite is the one at the staircase... :D

IMG-20110630-00864.jpg

sharing the completed pic of the foyer with our initials again.... this time after cleaning the floor ....

IMG-20110630-00867.jpg

things to be done :

white glass backing, we will be using tempered pure white glass, so it takes slightly longer to make...

IMG-20110630-00857.jpg

wooden frame to be painted white.... solid surface replacing the previous curve wooded counter top... (a cost saving measure)

IMG-20110630-00859.jpg

Oops.... hey Sis May, how will I forget u.... come come, no need accidentally, just go Northpoint for shopping then apps me :sport-smiley-004:

very insincere ley kobe, what if you're not around ?! how many times does she need to go northpoint and whatsapp you before can view your place. 8|

hey bro Kobelala! Your place is really very nicely done up. waiting to see the pics, with the furniture in. :)

Hi Footprint and Strikingreality, helpful tips from RB.... I use his method, and find that it's good !

For first time cleaning we generally use a soft broom to brush debris up and then dust the floor with a microfibre cloth broom thing :D. For a washing we use a sponge mop with a little soap but make sure the mop is just wet so you get wet strokes but not puddles. If there is too much water the just use a cloth to dry. It is advisable to dry the floor rather than letting it dry naturally but.... if there is not that much water then it will probably do no harm letting it air dry.

For maintenance, the lady who cleans for us once a week uses the vacuum cleaner on the floor and uses the sponge mop if needed but knows to use with very little water in the sponge. Cloth mops would not be recommended as they can tend to hold a lot more water.

RB

very insincere ley kobe, what if you're not around ?! how many times does she need to go northpoint and whatsapp you before can view your place. 8|

Sis Sleek, hey I'm very Sincere, I will standby for guest at Northpoint all the time :sport-smiley-004: especially all of you, my RT good friends :sport-smiley-004:

Bro, looks terrific :yamseng:

Bro, thanks, waiting to see your beautiful condo pics too :sport-smiley-004:

looks good!

easy for me to pop by hor. ;)

btw, what is the best way to clean supreme flooring, can share?

thanks! :)

Sis footprint, just remember to bring some cakes when you drop by :P

hey bro Kobelala! Your place is really very nicely done up. waiting to see the pics, with the furniture in. :)

Bro thanks, some furni will come in next week.... will upload pics again, I'm waiting to see your pics and visiting your beautiful place too :D

Hi,

mind to share with me where did you buy this light and price?

Your house is very prettily done. And i like your purchases. :)

Hi MingzhuAng, thanks for dropping by, you can find this light at a few places : Lightology (along Balestier Rd near to a petrol Kiock, quite prominant), Lumiere (along balestier rd opposite shaw plaza), vlux (geylang lor 44)... there are various sizes, we bought the 70cm one, I bought at Lumiere along with some other lights, so discount may varies... but you should not pay over $750 for this....

Edited by Kobelala

What brand of digital lock? Looks good leh....

You know u won't go northpoint for no reason! Just too far for me. So u ask just for fun right?? 

Bro, think all the lighting store you mentioned above belong to the same group!

Hi Sis, oh, no wonder their concept and lights looks alike :)

What brand of digital lock? Looks good leh....

You know u won't go northpoint for no reason! Just too far for me. So u ask just for fun right?? 

I got samsung but it's number no fingerprints.... fingerprints very ex leh.... ask for fun ?? :o so you answer for fun ? :D

Hi MingzhuAng, thanks for dropping by, you can find this light at a few places : Lightology (along Balestier Rd near to a petrol Kiock, quite prominant), Lumiere (along balestier rd opposite shaw plaza), vlux (geylang lor 44)... there are various sizes, we bought the 70cm one, I bought at Lumiere along with some other lights, so discount may varies... but you should not pay over $750 for this....

okie, okie. Thanks for the info. I was looking for something like this light, but can't find it. :)