Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kobelala

We Bought A Flat, And Made It Our Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Whoa! Nice progress :good:

Thanks Sis Lady_R

oooo cannot see pics in office :(. shall go home and see later~ ;)

Marshy, ask your boss change your office computer ! :o:P

Marshy, ask your boss change your office computer ! :o:P

cannot la company blocks photobucket! and i can't tell him i am surfing RT at work rite............. 8|

Hi Sis Sleek, we use 800 x 150 Tiles with wood feel, this tile is from Hup Kiong at Balestier, $4 plus psf... It's a gamble we took, as we've not seen kitchen with such tiles.... very luckily the final result pay dividens for us as we like it... .. :D

seks_fa8_uc9s5.jpg

Hi,

very nice kitchen tiles you have there.. :)

Hi,

very nice kitchen tiles you have there.. :)

Hi MingzhuAng, thanks for dropping by :)

loving your tiles design!! can't wait for my 3D drawing to be out on this Friday. :dancingqueen:

Hi MeWoWa, thanks for dropping by, your 3D I'm sure will be nice :)

this dining light is really chio!!!!!

Hi Sis Footprint, thanks thanks, wife n me love this light the most :) but it's a replica of the real thing :D

:yamseng:

men make houses , women make homes : I also wish to use this blog to express my everlasting love towards my wife, withour her, all is not possible (oh... because HDB need 2 names to buy flat mah tongue.gif ) ... .. oops, nope thats not really true.. .. hehe ...

A home to me is not about 30 sq feet or 30,000 sq feet, is not really about a 5k reno budget or a 500k reno budget....

A home ; it's more than what money can buy, that's why my blog title ... ... it's the people inside the house that makes our home a comfortable one, (hmm, in 21st century of cos being pratical, have to be nice n tidy la biggrin.gif ) and of course, I know friends n forumers here will love your home and put in more effort creating a home than what you've done to create a beautiful house.. .. smile.gif

hi there.. can i check where did you buy the 'reef' light and the ceiling fan? very nice! and how much does it cost? thanks in advance

Nice meeting you Kobelala.

There is much to learn from your experience esp. I now have a clearer idea on what to do and what not to do for this coming renovation.

Your cost cutting measures works fine for u and I really think your EM still looks superb! I like your kitchen design very much and your lightings.

Great job!

Hi Sis Footprint, thanks thanks, wife n me love this light the most :) but it's a replica of the real thing :D

replica or not, not important.

most impt it give out the feel and shine that you and ur wife loves!

hi there.. can i check where did you buy the 'reef' light and the ceiling fan? very nice! and how much does it cost? thanks in advance

Hi Flamey, thanks for dropping by, will send u a PM

Nice meeting you Kobelala.

There is much to learn from your experience esp. I now have a clearer idea on what to do and what not to do for this coming renovation.

Your cost cutting measures works fine for u and I really think your EM still looks superb! I like your kitchen design very much and your lightings.

Great job!

Hi Potatoes, thanks for dropping by our humble place, yes, yes, cost cutting is important for me as I'm working on a budget :D

replica or not, not important.

most impt it give out the feel and shine that you and ur wife loves!

Sis Footprint, yeah !! Thanks thanks.... :D

Sorry friends, long time never post pic as wife n me were very busy with work and also final shopping on lightings, switches, mirrors, rugs and some furnies.. ...

There are progress and work almost every other day and most of them are touching up and re-doing those that we want to modify... ..

My contractor told me that there is an influx of houses for renovating since early this month and most of the workers now are very busy, this was reaffirmed by my glass contractor.... ... luckily our reno is already near completion and I also wish my friends here that are starting your reno a smooth and enjoyable journey...

Ok, pics ..... :sport-smiley-004:

Staircase almost 99% complete , only need minor patching and touching up...

stairsnliving.jpg

dunno why the painted area look so "yellow" in photo :unsure:

Balcony Epoxy Pebble up done, I'm asking them to do another layer of resin over the pebbles so they'll be much more durable and easier to maintain...

epoxy2.jpg

close up shot of our balcony floor with epoxy white pebble

epoxy3.jpg

Edited by Kobelala

foyer floor with black galaxy granite and black epoxy pebbles done :sport-smiley-004:

epoxypebblefoyer.jpg

wife's n my initials crafted on the entrance foyer wall.... (one of my friend that came over said looks like cheena restaurant ... :o:D )

foyercj.jpg

We use Samsung white solid surface.... very funny that LG and Samsung both ventured into solid surface business.... I also asked my contractor for SONY solid top :o he dunno to laugh or cry was his reply :P

samsungtop-1.jpg

rinnaihob-1.jpg