Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kobelala

We Bought A Flat, And Made It Our Home

Hi Bros n Sis, I'm back !! :sport-smiley-004: will check out what is done in my unit later and update, now going home to zzzzzzzzzz :sport-smiley-004:

Welcome Back!! Photo plsssss :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

What is this thing called sleep.....

Clearly you have an obligation to post photos before going to the land of nod...

Rest well. Welcome back.

RB

biz trip? why get to travel so often huh?

No Sis, not Biz trip, sightseeing tour with family to Liaoning...

Welcome Back!! Photo plsssss :P

Hey Sis, thanks thanks :D pics coming

What is this thing called sleep.....

Clearly you have an obligation to post photos before going to the land of nod...

Rest well. Welcome back.

RB

:o:D hahaha RB thanks thanks...

Actually wife n me did not really got to sleep yesterday...

The day before, we took flight from Dalian Airport to Pudong Shanghai (transit) and red eye flight from Shanghai to SG... When we reach SG, it's already about 6am... had Breakfast at Macdonalds at T3 and log into RT using my BB while I'm on the cab to say Hi to my lovely friends here :) ... so we didn't really got much sleep at all as it's really uncomfortable to sleep on flight... ...

We then realised that the electrician is coming tomorrow (which is today) to fix lightings and re-run some wires and switches.... and we've not got the T5 lights, some other lightings and switches ready at all ! :o so almost half of yesterday were spent sourcing for T5 lights... In the end we decided to settle for Philips from lightings.sg as we thought it'll be better to get a durable and reliable T5 so that we don't have to change them often...

T5.jpg

we paid for the at Jln Besar and self collect at their warehouse :(

Dear friends, very sorry did not have time to pay all your lovely T-Blogs a visit since I'm back... will do so over the weekends as I'm quite busy today :sport-smiley-004:

I've receive several calls from electrician today asking for my lights installation instructions.... I can't wait to go up tonight after my work to see our lovely replica Caboche and Pallucco reef lamps in actions :sport-smiley-004:

Will upload more pics over the weekends :sport-smiley-004:

Toto WC delivered, final price is 25% off Standard retail price :sport-smiley-004: ToTo fans can PM me for the contact :)

Totoac.jpg

Totoab.jpg

TOTOTOOOOOOOOOO, hahahaha congrats kobe. can you pm me about the discount and shop, i'm prolly going to get them too if we can find a suitable one when the time comes. :dribble:

TOTOTOOOOOOOOOO, hahahaha congrats kobe. can you pm me about the discount and shop, i'm prolly going to get them too if we can find a suitable one when the time comes. :dribble:

Sis Sleek, u got a PM :sport-smiley-004:

I've receive several calls from electrician today asking for my lights installation instructions.... I can't wait to go up tonight after my work to see our lovely replica Caboche and Pallucco reef lamps in actions :sport-smiley-004:

Will upload more pics over the weekends :sport-smiley-004:

Cove light at staircase completed :sport-smiley-004:

Special thanks to (cleong, lady_R and so many of you lovely people) in RT who inspired this design :)

staircove.jpg

platform cove also done ... ..

platformcove.jpg

pillar cove .... our TV feature area... we got the cabinet carpenter to customise the shelves for us...

(we save cost for a feature wall, carpentry and TV consol and we are extremely satisfied with the result :) )

pillarcove.jpg

Feel very windy last night as fan is up :sport-smiley-004:

living2.jpg

Pallucco reef light should be suspended longer.... need to re-install this light :(

living1.jpg

Finally got to see the lovely Caboche in action at our dining area :)

caboche1.jpg

Cove light at staircase completed :sport-smiley-004:

Special thanks to (cleong, lady_R and so many of you lovely people) in RT who inspired this design :)

staircove.jpg

platform cove also done ... ..

platformcove.jpg

pillar cove .... our TV feature area... we got the cabinet carpenter to customise the shelves for us...

(we save cost for a feature wall, carpentry and TV consol and we are extremely satisfied with the result :) )

pillarcove.jpg

woah... the effect is very chio... :):good:

woah... the effect is very chio... :):good:

Thanks Bro, your EM reno is taking shape, becoming very chio :good:

We use "cool white" lamps for all the coves... like the effect, not too orangie and not white.. .. :)

Edited by Kobelala