Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kobelala

We Bought A Flat, And Made It Our Home

Dear Bros n Sis, we are lookiing for these ponies.... but cheap ones, anyone know where to get ? We know that Lush n Xclusiv have, but the way they mark up these ponies is IMO pretty unreasonable.... Hommage Eric cannot import for me as I'm only getting 2....

tjxh_983_uc9s5.jpg

Should be Big Size ones... ...

tjxh_a66_uc9s5.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

love those tiles!!!!!

was in a really posh bar in barcelona and they used those tiles for the bar area, came out really nice!

Thanks Patsy ! hmmmm nice to have our home associated with places like Barcelona :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Dear Bros n Sis, we are lookiing for these ponies.... but cheap ones, anyone know where to get ? We know that Lush n Xclusiv have, but the way they mark up these ponies is IMO pretty unreasonable.... Hommage Eric cannot import for me as I'm only getting 2....

Ask the shopping queen to import for u.

Edited by May_dream1

Sis yes, we have those normal anti-slam for casement doors, but 3 drawers, totally nothing for us to "slam".... :D

wahahaha.. ok, now i know. when i feel pissed and still not able to slam my drawers, i go to ur hse to slam. :P

since we stay nearby. heee

Oh ya, MickeyM house very nice... just went thru his t-blog.... Sis now they have those wooden tiles but no slip type (the type i'm using).... yes, very nice to put them in bathroom, we wanted that at first, but contractor say water not able to travel with such tiles, will cause water ponding... so we gave up the idea...

yea lor but that time when i went to see, dun have those non-slip ones..... :bangwall: anyway, next reno la? maybe by then i can afford real wood so i do chengal decking or something like that? wahahahahaha :sport-smiley-004:

there is someone on RT (bro coldflamez) using wood-like tiles for toilet, maybe the ones he used are shorter so can do the gradient easier? he was the one that advised me these tiles are slippery (which prompted me to check carefully during tiles selection)

tjxh_983_uc9s5.jpg

tjxh_a66_uc9s5.jpg

wow very cute~ i like~ :wub:

Ask the shopping queen to import for u.

was thinking exactly the same thing. great minds think alike hahahahaha~ ^5

Thanks Patsy ! hmmmm nice to have our home associated with places like Barcelona :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

hahahaha i thought you'd like Madrid more :lol:

oh yes... doesn't hurt they have the best footy club in the world....

tjxh_983_uc9s5.jpg

tjxh_a66_uc9s5.jpg

OMGAH I wanted one of those too, but I think the house is now too cluttered! Will have to wait and see till everything is in place and see if I can fit more stuff I love in.

I did try looking online (haha!) but the shipment costs are pretty high. Best to get replicas locally.

- Ely

hahahaha i thought you'd like Madrid more :lol:

Marshy, yes, I like Real Madrid FC because of The Special One :D

oh yes... doesn't hurt they have the best footy club in the world....

Sis Patsy, it hurts cos I'm the fan of their Rival club :o:D

cool...inside is nice..really love the handleless and glossy white piano finish for your cabinets!

Sis Joyous, I must agree that the workmanship is quite good :) and the chief carpenter is very friendly and detail

is been awhile huh?

but things are certainly looking up here eh!

can't wait for the full look!

Hey Bro, where have u been :D Yes, I'm happy with the progress.... and thanks for your valuable tips n advice !

OMGAH I wanted one of those too, but I think the house is now too cluttered! Will have to wait and see till everything is in place and see if I can fit more stuff I love in.

I did try looking online (haha!) but the shipment costs are pretty high. Best to get replicas locally.

- Ely

Sis Ely, the replicas slightly cheaper online than what Lush and Xclusiv quoted but I'm going to china tomorrow and I'll see if I can get any contact there :D I think most pet lovers like us will love to have 1 or 2 of these ponies :)

Dear Bros n Sistas, I'll be away for a few days.... See u guys here next week :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

wah bro seems like you are going overseas quite often wor... have a safe trip! :)

Sis Ely, the replicas slightly cheaper online than what Lush and Xclusiv quoted but I'm going to china tomorrow and I'll see if I can get any contact there :D I think most pet lovers like us will love to have 1 or 2 of these ponies :)

Hey Kobelala, let me know if you find a nice replica of the pony :) Yes it stems from the animal loving part - I have almost everything animal! A giraffe, puffer fish, owls, zebra, cow, peacock, birdcage, elephant, sheepskin, snakeskin, goose feathers, etc :lol:! A zoo! Now thinking of moose head mmm. Haha! (Um, fake, of course...)

Think I'll like a white one which will go well with the common bedroom. :)

Btw, we have the same tiles, except mine are laid differently - staggered to look more like wood (save $$ on chengal! keke)! I use them in my balcony and they're lovely! Easy to mop and clean too. Whereas my wet kitchen tiles always feel like they're dusty... It's like an odd feel on the feet.

- Ely

Dear Bros n Sistas, I'll be away for a few days.... See u guys here next week :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

biz trip? why get to travel so often huh?