Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kobelala

We Bought A Flat, And Made It Our Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi there.. can i check where did you buy the 'reef' light and the ceiling fan? very nice! and how much does it cost? thanks in advance

Sorry guys I cannot access to my PM using BB,

The Pallucco reef light : Lumiere at Blaestier Rd , directly opposite Shaw Balestier Plaza, above Closet Design, less than $600. For the reef light, be very careful as there are some other replicas in market that don't look as good but at lower price, the one at Lumiere is the closest to the real thing.

The Fan, Lightings.sg, bout $360. Hope it helps.

Hi Kobelala, seems like your PM is full. Mind pm-ing me the contact for the TOTO WC? Thanks

Adamas at Balestier, beside Sim Siang Choon.

Great to see your place coming along nicely. When is the move-in date?

Hi Sis, hmmmmm, we're thinking of going thru our customary marriage before officially moving in, so we're not sure yet, that's why my contractor very relax, can do slowly.... :D

Sorry guys I cannot access to my PM using BB,

The Pallucco reef light : Lumiere at Blaestier Rd , directly opposite Shaw Balestier Plaza, above Closet Design, less than $600. For the reef light, be very careful as there are some other replicas in market that don't look as good but at lower price, the one at Lumiere is the closest to the real thing.

The Fan, Lightings.sg, bout $360. Hope it helps.

Adamas at Balestier, beside Sim Siang Choon.

Thanks! :)

Hi Sis, hmmmmm, we're thinking of going thru our customary marriage before officially moving in, so we're not sure yet, that's why my contractor very relax, can do slowly.... :D

That's good lar, then can make sure workmanship quality is good. :good:

Closet design is here this morning to install our pole system.... I managed to modify their design and top up a little more to create a mini WIW for my SO :sport-smiley-004:

Looking forward to see the final product later this evening , hope it turn out well :unsure:

Sliding doors....

IMG-20110620-00771.jpg

some shelvings....

IMG-20110620-00767.jpg

got FOC upgrade to champange poles as we sign up for 2 wardrobes... :sport-smiley-004:

IMG-20110620-00768.jpg

this should be part of wife's vanity table area...

IMG-20110620-00769.jpg

IMG-20110620-00770.jpg

RENO WEEK 9

We're now into the 9th week of our reno and it should had completed faster if not for letting our kind contractor going ahead with his other jobs first.... as mentioned, we're ok wiht it as we're not in a rush to move in, we're only in a rush to see the finish product :D

There was not much actions recently , mainly touch up which I believe all reno coming to completion will be facing....

The main touch up was re-applying another coat of resin over our balcony Epoxy floor, which will make the flooring much easier to maintain...

We can now say that our balcony is completed :sport-smiley-004: looking back 2 months ago, we wanted to keep our Balcony slate tiles as a cost cutting measure.... but a chat over few occassion with Bro Ne0mesis (thanks bro !) made me open up our budget to re-do the floor, and a trip to one of the shopping mall made us decide on epoxy floor for our balcony... and we're really glad we made the right choice .... :)

IMG-20110623-00794.jpg

shifting part of our electrical re-wiring budget to buy nicer switches :D

IMG-20110623-00785.jpg

we wanted those with LED lights but they cost 10 times more.... :o

Master bedroom bath shower area and glass door completed :sport-smiley-004:

IMG-20110623-00795.jpg

Hi Kobelala...

Anymore pics?

Actually i hate the posting of pics here... took up a lot of my time...

Your bathroom wall tiles look very familiar.. if i am not wrong, I nearly opt for it too.. my tiles are from Hafary.

I will be posting my "empty" house shortly.

My buddy told me it looks nicer than the one before hacking :jawdrop::notti:

Hi Kobelala...

Anymore pics?

Actually i hate the posting of pics here... took up a lot of my time...

Your bathroom wall tiles look very familiar.. if i am not wrong, I nearly opt for it too.. my tiles are from Hafary.

I will be posting my "empty" house shortly.

My buddy told me it looks nicer than the one before hacking :jawdrop::notti:

Hi MLau, thanks for dropping by my humble t-blog so often :) seems that we have so many things in common :good:

Yes, I saw your postings over at your t-blog ,do share more pics also, maybe you can try using photobucket, they are slightly faster :D:sport-smiley-004:

Kitchen Tap finally installed, our contractor is adamant that we do a top mount sink instead of undermount due to his numerous bad experiences with undermount sink...

so we sacrifice a little aesthetics here for practicality.... and we chose this Elkay sink that have straight lines border to make it looks good even though it's top mounted... :)

sink.jpg