Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kobelala

We Bought A Flat, And Made It Our Home

Bro

Join the All White Kitchen cabinet club :lol:

:D:good: *high 5*

Good progress bro. :good:

Thanks Bro , so far so good, only minor stuffs to rectify :)

oh i love the white kitchen.. issit piano finish type?

Sis Joyous, yes, the finish is Piano White (Gloss) 10mm with duo tone edge band... (u can see the inside of the door frame is silver, will upload a pic of that tomorrow)...

Edited by Kobelala

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hey kobe, things looks to be shaping up nicely, good luck on the rest of your reno, exciting times ahead! and i like your kitchen floor tiles, can share what it is?

Hi Bro Kobelala, I m very impress with your kitchen design and glossy look! thumbs up!

Sis Joyous, yes, the finish is Piano White (Gloss) 10mm with duo tone edge band... (u can see the inside of the door frame is silver, will upload a pic of that tomorrow)...

They call this laminate the duo tone edge band...

seks_92b_uc9s5.jpg

Edited by Kobelala

hey kobe, things looks to be shaping up nicely, good luck on the rest of your reno, exciting times ahead! and i like your kitchen floor tiles, can share what it is?

Hi Sis Sleek, we use 800 x 150 Tiles with wood feel, this tile is from Hup Kiong at Balestier, $4 plus psf... It's a gamble we took, as we've not seen kitchen with such tiles.... very luckily the final result pay dividens for us as we like it... .. :D

seks_fa8_uc9s5.jpg

Hi Bro Kobelala, I m very impress with your kitchen design and glossy look! thumbs up!

Bro thanks, bro did u receive my PM ? Just feel free to call me anytime :D

cab6.jpg

cab7.jpg

Olalalalala..welcome to The All White Kitchen Cabinet Group :sport-smiley-004: Love your floor tiles & cabinet drawers..genius way to really make use of it :good:

Hi Sis Sleek, we use 800 x 150 Tiles with wood feel, this tile is from Hup Kiong at Balestier, $4 plus psf... It's a gamble we took, as we've not seen kitchen with such tiles.... very luckily the final result pay dividens for us as we like it... .. :D

Hihi Kobelala,

Show you another example. Hee. :)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ILjW1fygFyo/SM875DSLRoI/AAAAAAAAALI/ovDtjEiU2e4/s1600-h/Kitchen.jpg

seks_fa8_uc9s5.jpg

i think my friends (a couple doing their house right now) are using the same tiles for kitchen too. maybe should intro them to you, should get along well~ :sport-smiley-004:

i love glossy white too! that's why mine is using piano white laminate~ and finally the lambo door is up! :lol:

Sis May_dream, wife still have not gone "Deh" course, so nothing FOC for us :D inside drawer nothing to see.... I only use 3 blum track for those drawers that we'll be opening frequently, the rest is normal track (cost cutting measures :D ).... Also using only 1 Blum "Lambo Door" mechanism, the rest are hydralic pistons.... Oh ya, forgot to take pics of those pistons.... The pistons, they are nothing compare to blum, but very good for "Slamming" the cabinet doors when :angry2: ... :notti:

the lambo door looks really great!

er... with the anti-slam door, slamming tak shiok le. :P

wahahaha

Olalalalala..welcome to The All White Kitchen Cabinet Group :sport-smiley-004: Love your floor tiles & cabinet drawers..genius way to really make use of it

Sis Lady_R, YEAH !! actually there are a few "false" drawer; under the sink n cooker hob... :D

Hi Mickey M, thanks for dropping by :D

WOW this Yellow kitchen superb ! Cement screed wall some more :dribble: must be your place , very nice, can share more pics :dribble::yamseng:

i think my friends (a couple doing their house right now) are using the same tiles for kitchen too. maybe should intro them to you, should get along well~ :sport-smiley-004:

i love glossy white too! that's why mine is using piano white laminate~ and finally the lambo door is up!

:yamseng: yes Sis Marshy, ask them come join RT then we can discuss on WC and Pang Sai matters :o:P

the lambo door looks really great!

er... with the anti-slam door, slamming tak shiok le. :P

wahahaha

Sis Footprint, yes, that's why I got 3 drawers withour blum I can "slammmmm" hard de :P

Very nice progress. Seems like it is all coming along very well.

I like the closing system for the drainer. We could do with the same as when our cabinet is open the corner of the door is right at my head height.

Tile for the kitchen are an interesting choice. Blends in very nicely. We had mock wood effect tiles in our old place but after a while they developed bumps where the glaze was coming off. Very bad quality. Obviously not the same as the ones you have :D.

RB

WOW this Yellow kitchen superb ! Cement screed wall some more :dribble: must be your place , very nice, can share more pics :dribble::yamseng:

:yamseng: yes Sis Marshy, ask them come join RT then we can discuss on WC and Pang Sai matters :o:P

bro you check Mickey's t-blog la. very nice and interesting home! :)

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=24846

LOL my friends too busy to chat here but they do some research on RT :)

Tile for the kitchen are an interesting choice. Blends in very nicely. We had mock wood effect tiles in our old place but after a while they developed bumps where the glaze was coming off. Very bad quality. Obviously not the same as the ones you have :D.

we initially wanted these wood look-alike tiles in our bathroom to create the "resort" look, but was advised that these tiles tend to be slippery, so we dropped the idea... now i am still very "gian" to have these tiles... maybe next reno~ :lol:

Sis Lady_R, YEAH !! actually there are a few "false" drawer; under the sink n cooker hob... :D

Sis Footprint, yes, that's why I got 3 drawers withour blum I can "slammmmm" hard de :P

wahahahaha.. for real? :P

but hor, normal type of anti-slam also works well le.

i accidentally close my drawer too hard then was holding my breath, waiting for the "bang" sounds but dun have le.

unless u mean there's no anti-slam so that u can really slam whenever u wan. :P

Very nice progress. Seems like it is all coming along very well.

I like the closing system for the drainer. We could do with the same as when our cabinet is open the corner of the door is right at my head height.

RB

Hi RB, thanks, yes the Blum "lambo door" is something wife n me really like.... but too expensive to have many, so we have 1 :D

bro you check Mickey's t-blog la. very nice and interesting home! :)

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=24846

LOL my friends too busy to chat here but they do some research on RT :)

we initially wanted these wood look-alike tiles in our bathroom to create the "resort" look, but was advised that these tiles tend to be slippery, so we dropped the idea... now i am still very "gian" to have these tiles... maybe next reno~ :lol:

Oh ya, MickeyM house very nice... just went thru his t-blog.... Sis now they have those wooden tiles but no slip type (the type i'm using).... yes, very nice to put them in bathroom, we wanted that at first, but contractor say water not able to travel with such tiles, will cause water ponding... so we gave up the idea...

wahahahaha.. for real? :P

but hor, normal type of anti-slam also works well le.

i accidentally close my drawer too hard then was holding my breath, waiting for the "bang" sounds but dun have le.

unless u mean there's no anti-slam so that u can really slam whenever u wan. :P

Sis yes, we have those normal anti-slam for casement doors, but 3 drawers, totally nothing for us to "slam".... :D

seks_fa8_uc9s5.jpg

Bro thanks, bro did u receive my PM ? Just feel free to call me anytime :D

love those tiles!!!!!

was in a really posh bar in barcelona and they used those tiles for the bar area, came out really nice!