Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kobelala

We Bought A Flat, And Made It Our Home

i like sai king leh, can or not? sai by any other name will still smell the same :unsure: sorry ah, mummy lack of sleep brains canot remember that the final discount is only 23%, so stingy can. :~ i will go and ask my id tomorrow what is his discount for toto, if he has any. :idea: he has kohler discount so if all else fails, gotta go back to plan #1.

hmmm i normally dislike JRTs for being yappy hyperactive dogs but yours looks **** cute even in his adult hood. may he RIP

Edited by sleek

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

it looked like a Jack Russel Terrier when it was younger... maybe 4 months old...

box%20chan%204%20months.jpg

never did we know that it became a "monster" - a "GIANT" Jack Russel Terrier...

box%20chan%20sofa.jpg

box%20chan.jpg

btw, it's not my dog... it's my mum's... i only help to take care of it, when I have no choice... :P

it's prob not a JRT... some local mixed breed... oh... i really have no idea... neither the vet... she just puts "Local Breed"

Edited by csingeu

Inspired by Sis Ely....

we were chatting about adoption of 2 cats and also a dog when wife n me settled down in our home in Sis Ely thread.... ...

was telling Sis Ely how wife n me still missed our late Jack Russel Terrier who passed away 3 yrs ago...

it's really funny how a pet can have so much impact in our life.... well there's a saying I always always agree "the only thing that loves u more than itself is a dog".... We're glad to have taken care of him well, wife cried like crazy when he passed away....

kobelala.jpg

kobelala2.jpg

Pic was taken many years ago, when he's reaching adulthood.... :) still got the "goondu" look on him :D

Sir Poo,

Awww, such a cutie! *warm fuzzies* Can see why you miss him so much.

It's true - the difference between a dog and a husband is that after 10 years, the dog is still happy to greet you :P

I'm with sleek - tend to not have terriers (except for bull terriers mmm) due to their hyperactivity and yapping (rescued several and they were so much to handle), but yours look incredibly sweet. Think my count is at 18 dogs... I still miss my beagle Chelsea - she was my best friend for years. I cried for weeks and still do whenever I talk about her. *sniffle*

352169786_23a005f89e_o.jpg

352170011_2c207a8e68.jpg

- Ely

kobelala,

the RT is cute!

yes, they are really hyper, need bring them for walks to ensure they wont mess up the house with their hyperactive-ness...

Quite true, dogs are so loyal and sweet, then its really a sad sad thing when they passed on. :(

Dogs really so affective and give them all to us.

i prefer a lap dog though, like shih-tzu like my darling.

nua yet ooze of royalty feel. :)

csingeu,

that is a "giant" JRT lor. haa..

most prob a mixed breed, with a JRT no doubt. :P

i like sai king leh, can or not? sai by any other name will still smell the same :unsure: sorry ah, mummy lack of sleep brains canot remember that the final discount is only 23%, so stingy can. :~ i will go and ask my id tomorrow what is his discount for toto, if he has any. :idea: he has kohler discount so if all else fails, gotta go back to plan #1.

hmmm i normally dislike JRTs for being yappy hyperactive dogs but yours looks **** cute even in his adult hood. may he RIP

Sis Sleek, they quoted 25%, but from my calculations off the retail prices from ToTo showroom, the final discount should be at 23% and not 25%.... as they have a higher retail price marked up.... That's why it is very important to know the actual model number you want... anyway, I realise got "King" attached to a name is not always good :o:P

and yes, my JRT is hyper.... when he see his leash, he knows we're bringing him out, he jump non stop and became "siow kow" on every single occasion :)

it looked like a Jack Russel Terrier when it was younger... maybe 4 months old...

box%20chan%204%20months.jpg

it's prob not a JRT... some local mixed breed... oh... i really have no idea... neither the vet... she just puts "Local Breed"

True, really look like JRT when he's a puppy.... :D

Sir Poo,

Awww, such a cutie! *warm fuzzies* Can see why you miss him so much.

It's true - the difference between a dog and a husband is that after 10 years, the dog is still happy to greet you :P

I'm with sleek - tend to not have terriers (except for bull terriers mmm) due to their hyperactivity and yapping (rescued several and they were so much to handle), but yours look incredibly sweet. Think my count is at 18 dogs... I still miss my beagle Chelsea - she was my best friend for years. I cried for weeks and still do whenever I talk about her. *sniffle*

352169786_23a005f89e_o.jpg

352170011_2c207a8e68.jpg

- Ely

Sis Shopping Queen :D , I perfectly understand the feeling of losing a best friend... :) ahhhh, she's got the very sensible and "understanding" look for a beagle, very nice colour... seems like everything u tell her, she understands, and very pretty.. ... :)

Edited by Kobelala

hmmm i think i know... hahaha :lol:

Sis Marshy, "Pee Sai" is what we find inside our nose.... and when we use our pinky to "dig" the process is called "Orr Pee Sai".. .. :D

kobelala,

the RT is cute!

yes, they are really hyper, need bring them for walks to ensure they wont mess up the house with their hyperactive-ness...

Quite true, dogs are so loyal and sweet, then its really a sad sad thing when they passed on. :(

Dogs really so affective and give them all to us.

i prefer a lap dog though, like shih-tzu like my darling.

nua yet ooze of royalty feel. :)

Sis Footprint... Yes Shihtzu is totally different from JRT.... anyhow, any breed, they're still the most loyal and best companion us :D

Sis Marshy, "Pee Sai" is what we find inside our nose.... and when we use our pinky to "dig" the process is called "Orr Pee Sai".. .. :D

haha i know... i'm a Teochew so can roughly understand Hokkien (though sometimes still need to guess~) :P btw the verb used for this process in Cantonese is not "orr", but "lew"......... hahahahaha i think i'm going crazy in all these sai discussions hahahahaha :rofl:

Sis Footprint... Yes Shihtzu is totally different from JRT.... anyhow, any breed, they're still the most loyal and best companion us :D

yes indeed.. haiz .. coming here make me miss my darling .. :(

Ha ha ..... after 10 years, sure love your optimism :P

I'm just kidding btw.

Sir Poo, your blog more suitable for me to complain about the "sai" topic instead of lovely Mae jie's blog.

I ordered your share of food cos you were suppose to come my place then you happily go club med. I have to eat your share which makes me.... Have bad stomachache.

Due to that, I can't go drinking with ely, RB and Boyblunder. To make matter worse, I have to spend so much time sitting on that "thinking chair" and test out the sliding, plopping, double-fingers Kung Fu and water shooting skill more time than the past 3 weeks I stayed there.

How you going to compensate me on that??

There are a series of excellent books by Allan and Barbra Pease. My two favorites are "Why me lie and why women cry" and "Why men don't listen and why women can't read maps". They are observations on human behavior from a evolutionary point of view and give insights in to the other sex and why the do what they do and what they really want that they may not be telling you.

The books are similar to 'Men are for Mars and women are from Venus" but I found them to be a lot more light hearted, a fun read and very informative. I personally believe that they were on the school syllabus there would be a lot less heartache in the world.

If people have not read them then please give them a go. If you have then get your partner to have a read too.

One part that has stayed with me for a number of years is this....

After reading this so many things made sense and I made a conscious effort to stop giving solutions unless they were asked for and it was really hard to start with but in doing so it has improved the relationship by showing I have confidence in my wife that she can handle her own life but that she has my support if she ever requires it.

RB

Gee..RB, that is so true! Women in general are creature of emotion while men usually focus only on solutions hence :argue: or allegations of not understanding each other arise :bangwall:

:rofl: OMG! Kobelala..Kobelala... you sure made me laughed aloud in front of my PC/monitor..HAHAHAAA.... This whole thread on SAI/SEE/S H I T (gee...all starts with "S' hor??? LOL :P) is so hilarious! :rofl: I really cannot stop laughing leh!

But informative also on the selection of WC :) Hmm...must consider carefully before Seth & I purchase our WCs :blink:

Sir Poo, your blog more suitable for me to complain about the "sai" topic instead of lovely Mae jie's blog.

I ordered your share of food cos you were suppose to come my place then you happily go club med. I have to eat your share which makes me.... Have bad stomachache.

Due to that, I can't go drinking with ely, RB and Boyblunder. To make matter worse, I have to spend so much time sitting on that "thinking chair" and test out the sliding, plopping, double-fingers Kung Fu and water shooting skill more time than the past 3 weeks I stayed there.

How you going to compensate me on that??

Sis May, actually you should reward me as i give you previous time to spend in your beautiful toilet sitting on your comfortable WC :P

:rofl: OMG! Kobelala..Kobelala... you sure made me laughed aloud in front of my PC/monitor..HAHAHAAA.... This whole thread on SAI/SEE/S H I T (gee...all starts with "S' hor??? LOL :P) is so hilarious! :rofl: I really cannot stop laughing leh!

But informative also on the selection of WC :) Hmm...must consider carefully before Seth & I purchase our WCs :blink:

Hi Ader & Seth, thanks for dropping by :D yes feel free to join the RT ongoing "Sai" online convention here :o

Bros n Siss who think "sai" is not really pleasant to look at.... how nice it'll be if our "sai" can look like this :

Rainbow_poo.png

ewwwww...Bro, I tink u love "sai" very much huh..

Anyway, I wish mine look like this too.. :rofl: