Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LADY_R

Our Crib

i saw the photo of your tub, nice :D btw do you recall any stand alone tubs at aos when you were there?

Hi Sleek, thanks..our bathtub is very simple :) and yes I did saw a few standing tubs and seriously it makes me :dribble: but too bad, my contractor already warn me not to buy bigger size.. May I suggest u give them a call first before u went over.. :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wow, really nice progress Lady R!

It looks so spacious and clean! Love the combination of all the tiles. :) And the cove light at the stairs is a real stand-out! Seems like your reno is going very smoothly - congrats!

Can't wait to see more pics!

- Ely

Hi Ely..heee thanks... Glad that everything went on smoothly.

Me too can't wait to see ur reno pics :yamseng:

Hi Ely..heee thanks... Glad that everything went on smoothly.

Me too can't wait to see ur reno pics :yamseng:

It really does seem like I'm the slowest of the lot.

I'm on Day 71 and my plumbling isn't done yet??! :furious:

We're supposed to move in end of this week but I don't think it's going to happen. Probably next week...hopefully.

- Ely

hey i'm also planning to do the staircase cove lighting like tat..heee but using LED strips though..but most prob will try to design something simple..esp along the staircase...hmmm maybe lighting the steps or at the side panel since there will be photo frames along the stair case..

Edited by joyousonline

Thanks Bro, ur compliment really make me wide awake and smile all the way this morning.. :D

1) Actually that is part of the kitchen area..therefore we using the same wall tiles as the kitchen.. As my intention is to let my guest enter from my kitchen, that wall we make it as our walkway area..we will include a laminate for that area...they will install by today :)

5) wooohooo way to go..WIW for ur wifey..she must be one happy woman..heee :yamseng:

Sis, good to smile more, make u look young n radiant :D

hey i'm also planning to do the staircase cove lighting like tat..

Me too me too.... calling contractor after lunch :P

It really does seem like I'm the slowest of the lot.

I'm on Day 71 and my plumbling isn't done yet??! :furious:

We're supposed to move in end of this week but I don't think it's going to happen. Probably next week...hopefully.

- Ely

Sis Ely, hav u try using the Power of Deh to ur plumber..heeee..

Did u went to ur plc everyday, to have a check on them and the progress?

hey i'm also planning to do the staircase cove lighting like tat..

Me too me too.... calling contractor after lunch :P

:dancingqueen: this design from Bro Cleong very nice right.. me too so happy when I first switch on the light..it feel soooo cosy :sport-smiley-004:

Ya... Your Reno seem to be very fast... Times flies... Soon you can move in.

Want to see your island too.

yeehaaa...I can't wait for 14th to move in :sport-smiley-004:

as for my island..I guess it will only be ready this friday :)

Wow!

Ur toilets looks good!

Guess when vanity is done up will b nicer still!

A small funny thought thou, the ventilation between the toilets, I presume is not public toilet thus rightfully won't have peeping Tom hor. :P

N yes, I wan to see ur island too!

Since final cleaning on 8 may, means alot more photos these few days! 

yeehaaa...I can't wait for 14th to move in :sport-smiley-004:

as for my island..I guess it will only be ready this friday :)

How many ft is your island?? We thinking whose house we can go for popiah party. :)

:dancingqueen: this design from Bro Cleong very nice right.. me too so happy when I first switch on the light..it feel soooo cosy :sport-smiley-004:

Yes Sis very nice, I show wife, she immediately say ! Do ! Do ! Do the same.... before asking "very expensive to do" ? :sport-smiley-004: normally, her questions and answer are the other way round... .. :D

Wow!

Ur toilets looks good!

Guess when vanity is done up will b nicer still!

A small funny thought thou, the ventilation between the toilets, I presume is not public toilet thus rightfully won't have peeping Tom hor. :P

N yes, I wan to see ur island too!

Since final cleaning on 8 may, means alot more photos these few days! 

Thank u Footprint..I hope it will look nice once vanity is install.. Pagoda Teak will send my wardrobe and vanity tomorrow afternoon, hope my contractor workers able to help me to make some hole for the basin and install them too.

As for the peeping tom :rofl: nah I dont think so there will be peeping tom in my house..who want to peep me doing my big business? L0L! anyway..we intend to put some plants up there..hee natural oxygen!

My cabinet will start tomorrow..I will take more picture since I'm on leave tomorrow.. :yamseng:

How many ft is your island?? We thinking whose house we can go for popiah party. :)

hahahaha..mine is only 5ft! urs, I guess is the longest rite..

Thank u Footprint..I hope it will look nice once vanity is install.. Pagoda Teak will send my wardrobe and vanity tomorrow afternoon, hope my contractor workers able to help me to make some hole for the basin and install them too.

As for the peeping tom :rofl: nah I dont think so there will be peeping tom in my house..who want to peep me doing my big business? L0L! anyway..we intend to put some plants up there..hee natural oxygen!

My cabinet will start tomorrow..I will take more picture since I'm on leave tomorrow.. :yamseng:

ohh.. plants up there will be nice!

Erm, remember to secure them though. with some wires to ensure wont topple.

and yes, waiting to see your island then see whose one is bigger. :P

Yes Sis very nice, I show wife, she immediately say ! Do ! Do ! Do the same.... before asking "very expensive to do" ? :sport-smiley-004: normally, her questions and answer are the other way round... .. :D

hahaha..Bro Kobelala..FYI.. woman are like that.. :P

I don't think it is expensive, if I can remember, my contractor quote me less than $500 that exclude the lightings.

If u intend to do, its best to decide now before they start doing the false ceiling. And if you need me to draw for u how it looks like from cutting angle just let me know..I'm will be glad to help :yamseng: