Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LADY_R

Our Crib

hmmm at the moment we still have not try to open it.. I hope we be able to do so once we move in this wkend :):yamseng:

hahah congrats... PLS post more photos!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ely, I'm so sorry for not sharing earlier.. I thought I only shared when my items arrived.. If only I know, I would like u guys to save not only few $$$ but thousands :dunno:

No worries, Lady R. What's done is done. Sigh, should have done more homework maybe? Dunno. It's an ugly straight one too! Ugh. We don't cook that much either...>< Because of the placement, we couldn't choose a chimmney hood and was actually going to do without a hood at all, then decided to have one just in case. It's mounted behind glass so didn't have a choice in picking an island hood. Was such a reluctant purchase.

- Ely

QUICK UPDATES

We went over last night.. :dancingqueen: I'm sooo happy when the sliding glass door for kitchen and balcony has been installed. Even my vanity and cabinets for both toilet settled. Today, they going to install my granite top. Tomorrow will be blinds and curtain :drunk:

Tomorrow will be a big day for us..but sigh! I'm working in the morning, hopefully I able to finish all my works before 1pm and join my family :yamseng:

Update

Granite top installed

IMG_0412.jpg

Our Slumberland mattress have arrive.. My husband find it very high but its ok la..my daughter won't be able to climb :P

IMG_0413.jpg

Seriously...to fall sick in the midst of moving is not a good idea... Whole body start to ache yesterday and now its feverish :help:

Once moving Starts.... headache also starts. There will be lots of packing and unpacking to do.

You need muscles too :sport-smiley-003:

Update

Granite top installed

IMG_0412.jpg

Our Slumberland mattress have arrive.. My husband find it very high but its ok la..my daughter won't be able to climb :P

IMG_0413.jpg

Seriously...to fall sick in the midst of moving is not a good idea... Whole body start to ache yesterday and now its feverish :help:

Nice nice!

The bed looks comfy and inviting!

Pls drink more water k?

Moving hse is tiring plus the weather lately is so hot n humid!

Go for 3-leg water, cocunut or water to cool down ba.

Else ling yang helps esp to bring down fever..

lady R, congrats on moving in! everything looks swee swee! :good:

speedy recovery to you, the weather is so bad, everyone is falling ill even myself.