Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LADY_R

Our Crib

RE-POST

Master Bedroom frameless window :dancingqueen:

4e1eebf6f09504d717ad4abd805eefa5.jpg

180d6f8ae4035b69199c2da80f266772.jpg

NICE!!!! I am thinking of that too.. for my living room. .Can you share the price and the quality of the window?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wow :jawdrop:

the frameless windows look sweet!

sigh sorry to hear about your aircon experience though. i read the replies the installer guy made I also got angry - cannot imagine how you must have felt.

but focus on the positives, at least that part is done. you can move on to happier parts of your renovation :)

heee...We only manage to pamper ourselves with this window :drunk:

We have give up on the aircon guy. I can only ask my contractor to do whatever he can to patch it back. I'm just glad that we engage a good contractor who now has become our family friend. :)

NICE!!!! I am thinking of that too.. for my living room. .Can you share the price and the quality of the window?

We pay for $2268 for it. Can be consider as reasonable? Since they are new in this industry and we are the 1st few batch, I guess we able to get this price :)

If the demand is overwhelming, I guess price should be high too.

Quality wise, the glass is 12mm tempered glass. Each window can be slide till the end. heee..I still haven't totally experience with the window.. I can only review it after we move in.

I will also take some picture how it works once my MBR clear, if not once the reno complete :P

Edited by LADY_R

Great view.

btw thanks for the contact. Tried to pm youa thank you but your inbox is full.

No problemo! I just clear my inbox.. :P

sigh... thanks neomesis for the info..

Will upload again the photo one of this day

welcome.

tot they should duly inform on the announcement side rather than i have to ask for it why.

oh well, i still love how this forum works anyway.

Master Bedroom frameless window :dancingqueen:

180d6f8ae4035b69199c2da80f266772.jpg

We pay for $2268 for it. Can be consider as reasonable? Since they are new in this industry and we are the 1st few batch, I guess we able to get this price :)

If the demand is overwhelming, I guess price should be high too.

Quality wise, the glass is 12mm tempered glass. Each window can be slide till the end. heee..I still haven't totally experience with the window.. I can only review it after we move in.

I will also take some picture how it works once my MBR clear, if not once the reno complete :P

wow.. totally! really gives a whole new meaning to the term unblocked view.

plus is greeneries outside. it must be spectacular enjoying the view!

suppose $2268 for all the windows in the house eh?

the sliding mechanism better be smooth yet sturdy to slide those windows. oooo can't wait to see it in action

Sms my contractor just now.. "Erm..Plumbing still doing or finished?"

His reply "Monday continue, Sat MP is coming, so if u want to come make sure u clean ur shoe before go off" :rofl:

welcome.

tot they should duly inform on the announcement side rather than i have to ask for it why.

oh well, i still love how this forum works anyway.

wow.. totally! really gives a whole new meaning to the term unblocked view.

plus is greeneries outside. it must be spectacular enjoying the view!

suppose $2268 for all the windows in the house eh?

the sliding mechanism better be smooth yet sturdy to slide those windows. oooo can't wait to see it in action

heee..no laa..its only for our MBR window ~ 6 panels.. me too can't wait :jammin:

It's worth it if you can have unblocked view.

true enuf..but then..now the partition is up..part of it is divided into 2, wardrobe and sleeping area :)

true enuf..but then..now the partition is up..part of it is divided into 2, wardrobe and sleeping area :)

At least, still frameless. Can see more than anyone else.

At least, still frameless. Can see more than anyone else.

hahaha...I still envy ur big BIG bedroom u know..

Btw, how is the packing progress? 3 more days to go.. :jammin:

hahaha...I still envy ur big BIG bedroom u know..

Btw, how is the packing progress? 3 more days to go.. :jammin:

Pack until sick. Don't know cos of dust or virus. :(

Actually it's not that big. Not much walking space.

I also bought aircon from best tech. They are ok leh. Everything done on time and no problem. Maybe I cannot test yet as no electricity. Pending electrician to come Tmr.

Edited by May_dream1

Pack until sick. Don't know cos of dust or virus. :(

Actually it's not that big. Not much walking space.

I also bought aircon from best tech. They are ok leh. Everything done on time and no problem. Maybe I cannot test yet as no electricity. Pending electrician to come Tmr.

I guess its the virus.. take care, looking forward for more picture from u :P

Ur 1st time purchased from them right? 1st time I bought with them was also ok..until my second purchased now.. Prob & headache come from their main office ppl..till now I never rcv any call from them as what they promised.. My contractor willing to re-do the tiles without charging Best Tech for the damage done by them. As what contractor told me..he didn't want me to have any unhappy feelings with anybody, he want me to forget abt it and help me to rectify it..as he say life have to go on & cannot hav any grudges with anybody if u want to njoy life with new house.. :rofl: this guy really know how to make joke!!!