Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LADY_R

Our Crib

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

QUICK UPDATE

Today is the 2nd week (7th day) of reno.. Everything goes as planned and so far its a smooth sailing for me.. Glad on that!

Yesterday on leave and went to site with my husband. Morning went down and saw both my toilet and balcony wall already gone, and my kitchen wall for the island is up. Afternoon went down again with my contractor, to settle and explain everything..as tiles will be up by this week. Saw that my new toilet walls are up..hmm a bit worried bcos my common toilet look kind of small :jawdrop: and im just worry it might be stuffy, but once i step inside to have the "feelings"..nahh everything feel just fine.

Im in excited mode, but looks like my husband is more excited than me to see our new toilet..LoL! Glad we took leave, explain everything to Neo how I want my tiles to be up and we only found out 2 floor tiles, MBR and Common toilet are missing, but its ok.. as long as they send it before end of this week and tiles up by this week.

Took a lot of reno progress picture last week, but I forgot to bring my card reader.. :bangwall: So ask my husband to watsapp me the new toilet layout and here are the picture, will try to download more picture tomorrow :P

COMMON TOILET

IMG_0347.jpg

This is where the wash basin will be, separated by a wall.

IMG_0346.jpg

Shower area,kind of dry area for wash basin and wet area for shower

To Be Con't..

Master Bath

Entrance

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

WC Location

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

Standing Shower & Bathtub Area

IMG_0351.jpg

Thats all for today, will try to upload more tomorrow

QUICK UPDATE

Today is the 2nd week (7th day) of reno.. Everything goes as planned and so far its a smooth sailing for me.. Glad on that!

Yesterday on leave and went to site with my husband. Morning went down and saw both my toilet and balcony wall already gone, and my kitchen wall for the island is up. Afternoon went down again with my contractor, to settle and explain everything..as tiles will be up by this week. Saw that my new toilet walls are up..hmm a bit worried bcos my common toilet look kind of small :jawdrop: and im just worry it might be stuffy, but once i step inside to have the "feelings"..nahh everything feel just fine.

Im in excited mode, but looks like my husband is more excited than me to see our new toilet..LoL!

Lady R I'm also very excited to see the transformation of your toilets :)

Edited by Kobelala

Lady R I'm also very excited to see the transformation of your toilets :)

heee.. will upload once my tiles is up.. & for the 1st time yesterday we have a meeting with tilers..discuss everything how it shoud be done.. And my contractor requested 2 more of my drawings for him to pass to carpentry, and 1 more for him to frame up..LoL!

Day 7

Went to view last night.. Luck not on my side, camera went dead :bangwall:

Saw part of the kitchen tiles already up.. Hopefully more tiles be ready today

securedownload.jpg

Husband took this from one of our neighbour hse.. heee classic

IMG_1504.jpg

Our scenery.. Im Loving It!

IMG_1477.jpg

Edited by LADY_R

Wow.... nice toilet!! super big and spacious!! definitely can do a lot of things inside... hahaha....

Can't wait to see your island :P

Wow.... nice toilet!! super big and spacious!! definitely can do a lot of things inside... hahaha....

Can't wait to see your island :P

sister, that was last week. Now wall already up..seems like small to me. Hope once tiles done, I don't have any guilty feelings.

I tink my island will only be ready in two weeks time. I can't wait to see urs too..& ur progress is very fast..few days I didnt log in..a lot of things has been done :good:

Normally once hack everything looks really small. I was surprised to when we reno our 2toilets and kitchen 3 yrs back that after they hack and remove debris the space look really tiny. It's much better after all the tiling is up.

Envious of your balcony. Proper balcony not like mine, pokey and small. Can't fit a chair or anything. Looks like just plants only.

sister, that was last week. Now wall already up..seems like small to me. Hope once tiles done, I don't have any guilty feelings.

I tink my island will only be ready in two weeks time. I can't wait to see urs too..& ur progress is very fast..few days I didnt log in..a lot of things has been done :good:

My island also will only be ready in 2 weeks time. :)

Normally once hack everything looks really small. I was surprised to when we reno our 2toilets and kitchen 3 yrs back that after they hack and remove debris the space look really tiny. It's much better after all the tiling is up.

Envious of your balcony. Proper balcony not like mine, pokey and small. Can't fit a chair or anything. Looks like just plants only.

hee yup... Hope everything will look acceptable.. and seems like hubster who love the new toilet layout, while me just keep to myself and pray for the good outcome.. :P

Love the new balcony space. Before, while waiting for the approval, hubs keep on commenting not to hack the wall since can hack only 1 wall might as well dont do. But once he saw the outcome, he is more excited than me.. LoL! and how he wish we can hack both wall.. Now he keep on hinting to me for his Chengal decking..since i'm the accountant.. 8|