Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LADY_R

Our Crib

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

After 8 days and tiles partially up. Fast.

Hopefully my reno will be as fast. Many headaches as I needed to re-select MBR toliet floor tiles as initial selection the CO feels is too slippery for her.

Rush down to SBH after work yesterday with ID and selected 2 alternatives. Still haven't decided.

Hopefully my reno will be as fast. Many headaches as I needed to re-select MBR toliet floor tiles as initial selection the CO feels is too slippery for her.

Rush down to SBH after work yesterday with ID and selected 2 alternatives. Still haven't decided.

What type of tiles u choose? I selected all the rough surface. Mayb u can follow maydream method, pour a bit of water to have a feel if its slippery or not.

When u choose ur tiles colour, always focus on the colour & theme that u have in mind :)

Btw, do u have any blog?

you face the problem that i did.... have to rush down to SBH to rechoose the tiles.

Lady_R, your progress is really fast leh.... faster than mine even though yours are bigger. :) although we both faces the same problem with hdb approval to hack walls. :)

What type of tiles u choose? I selected all the rough surface. Mayb u can follow maydream method, pour a bit of water to have a feel if its slippery or not.

When u choose ur tiles colour, always focus on the colour & theme that u have in mind :)

Btw, do u have any blog?

hahaah... thanks Lady_R!!! Now choosing of tiles must try to use "my method"?? hehehehe.....

you face the problem that i did.... have to rush down to SBH to rechoose the tiles.

Lady_R, your progress is really fast leh.... faster than mine even though yours are bigger. :) although we both faces the same problem with hdb approval to hack walls. :)

:) no laa...my timing all swee swee..have to rush my contractor. If can I want to shift-in end of this mth same like u :D

Till now I still haven't buy my bathtub, and Neo already asked me when they deliver..I guess he going to fix it end of this week. So later apply 1hr time off to buy.

hahaah... thanks Lady_R!!! Now choosing of tiles must try to use "my method"?? hehehehe.....

Its true u know. I think ur method is the best laa, especially for those who have small children and senior citizen..

yea so you should quickly go and patent it hahahaha :lol:

Lol! May should paste a notice at all tiles shop. *How To Choose Save & Suitable Tiles For Your Home* *Copyright: May_Dream1* :notti:

Btw, do u have any blog?

No blog yet, lazy :D

May start one over the weekend.

It's only the MBR toilet floor tiles that are slippery, the rest of the other toilets no issue. Pour water over the sample already, so confirm slippery.

Sis Lady_R, your ID really fast, hope my contractor can be as fast when my reno starts.. :)

Have u select ur contractor? When will ur reno start?

Wow wow... your wardrobe is as big as Ely. :bow::good:

heee..no laa I think sis Ely is bigger and hers is 5 doors all by herself lei.. Mine all share with the partner.. n urs all by urself :notti:

heee..no laa I think sis Ely is bigger and hers is 5 doors all by herself lei.. Mine all share with the partner.. n urs all by urself :notti:

Doors calculation are very misleading... Hehe....