Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LADY_R

Our Crib

Hi csingeu,

Sure... B.T.W, I nearly bought an unit at Blk 469 then when I was scouting for an unit but had to give it up as owner was asking quite ridiculious price and refuse to give into bargaining... Am glad any way that i found my current unit.

Will PM you my contact details and do feel free to drop by for a look... :P

Hi Madwarrior72, sorry for the late reply..busy week for me :P Can PM me your contact details? My hacking will start today.. so I be busy checking on the reno progress and might able to drop your place on wkends. TIA

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
and yes Sis Lady_R, your Marble issue, can solve ?

bro, at the moment cant be solve, until they finished hacking the kitchen and utility wall, then we can see how damage the marble flooring is. Btw my contractor have give up on me.. :sport-smiley-004: he said he didn't know how to psycho me to change the flooring & ask for my partner help 8|

Quick Updates

Hacking will start today!!!

Last week was a busy week for us. After fully inspect on Tuesday, we went to Lightings.com.sg and bought all the necessary items.

Called Alex (window) for measurement and quotation. Confirm will change all windows, grilles and gate, except for masterbedroom window (frame, grilles and gate will be in black colour while glass will be in green).

Master bedroom window - Frameless window from Sturdy Forge

Main Veneer door & Yale Gateman from Mdm Cho (IMM)

M41_BL_Side2_JPGp0x0-q85-M400x400-FrameN

Big Headache right now!!! Master & Common Bath hacking still pending, if not approved, guess I have to live with the current layout which to me the common bath is soo stuffy althought HDB says there a natural light and ventilation but to me the person who design the layout is such an a*****e 8|

Edited by LADY_R

Quick Updates

Last week was a busy week for us. After fully inspect on Tuesday, we went to Lightings.com.sg and bought all the necessary items.

Called Alex (window) for measurement and quotation. Confirm will change all windows, grilles and gate, except for masterbedroom window (frame, grilles and gate will be in black colour while glass will be in green).

Big Headache right now!!! Master & Common Bath hacking still pending, if not approved, guess I have to live with the current layout which to me the common bath is soo stuffy thought HDB says there a natural light and ventilation but to me the person who design the layout is such an a*****e 8|

How much you paid for your gateman digital lock? i got the one from samsung....

ya loh, mine hacking also still pending. i don't know how long they need to pend it..... :horse:

i hope will be approved today or tomorrow as the tiler need to continue with floor tiles by these 2-3 days. I think toilet and kitchen are done.....

How much you paid for your gateman digital lock? i got the one from samsung....

ya loh, mine hacking also still pending. i don't know how long they need to pend it..... :horse:

i hope will be approved today or tomorrow as the tiler need to continue with floor tiles by these 2-3 days. I think toilet and kitchen are done.....

I bought it together with the door at $1750. Retail price is $1380, but she gave us 10% discount.

Have you try to call the officer? It helps a bit if you call them and enquire them about the pending items.

Hi Madwarrior72, sorry for the late reply..busy week for me :P Can PM me your contact details? My hacking will start today.. so I be busy checking on the reno progress and might able to drop your place on wkends. TIA

hey!

let me know when you popping by. I'll just tag along too. my wife's going to KL for work stuff this weekend though.

i'll need to settle quite a few stuffs without her... :(

maybe i'll settle my 5.1 HTS + projector first... hmmm....

hey!

let me know when you popping by. I'll just tag along too. my wife's going to KL for work stuff this weekend though.

i'll need to settle quite a few stuffs without her... :(

maybe i'll settle my 5.1 HTS + projector first... hmmm....

Sure, no prob. PM me your contact and will let you know if we goin this wkend :)

Anyone knows how much is glass handrail cost.. Just realise over the wkends my staircase railing is "senget" :bangwall:

Thought I can save on it by just paint over..but im 100% wrong as it cant be save at all and a sore to our eyes :furious:

We also encounter the same feedback... but wife n me had had been eying EM many years ago.... and after 3 years of failed BTO n balance flat balloting, we finally got our EM and we're so happy with our decision... no regrets so far :)

ya lo..we are very happy getting the EMs...heeee will not regret!!

Quick Updates

Big Headache right now!!! Master & Common Bath hacking still pending, if not approved, guess I have to live with the current layout which to me the common bath is soo stuffy althought HDB says there a natural light and ventilation but to me the person who design the layout is such an a*****e 8|

congrats on your hacking!!! hey next time pass me the contact of Alex..will need to redo the room doors. does he do toilet doors too?

oh u mean the masterbedroom and common bathrooms hacking still not approved?? awwwwww sian right!!! thot internal walls should not be any problem???

ya lo..we are very happy getting the EMs...heeee will not regret!!

congrats on your hacking!!! hey next time pass me the contact of Alex..will need to redo the room doors. does he do toilet doors too?

oh u mean the masterbedroom and common bathrooms hacking still not approved?? awwwwww sian right!!! thot internal walls should not be any problem???

PM send..toilet doors, bi-fold or tempered glass, you can check with him. 100% sian ahahaha..I did argue with the officer when she went down to my flat to check on my kitchen window last sat. Try to explain to her if top hung is not allowed, im willing to share ventilations.. :bangwall:

PM send..toilet doors, bi-fold or tempered glass, you can check with him. 100% sian ahahaha..I did argue with the officer when she went down to my flat to check on my kitchen window last sat. Try to explain to her if top hung is not allowed, im willing to share ventilations.. :bangwall:

Ya HDB officers are not easy to handle. The one taking care of mine also very very difficult. But i am glad mine just got approved!! hehehe.... for mine, the toilet also took a long while to get approved as they are worried that we might extend the bathrooms then leakages will happen. like yours, you will put the bath tub so they are more worried loh....

so if they don't allow, what are you going to do?

Good buy!!! for the gateman with the veneer main door!! :)

Ya HDB officers are not easy to handle. The one taking care of mine also very very difficult. But i am glad mine just got approved!! hehehe.... for mine, the toilet also took a long while to get approved as they are worried that we might extend the bathrooms then leakages will happen. like yours, you will put the bath tub so they are more worried loh....

so if they don't allow, what are you going to do?

Good buy!!! for the gateman with the veneer main door!! :)

CONGRATS!!! Hope mine be approved in no time. Sigh..if they don't allow, I have to get use of the current layout. BUT current or new layout, I will still have a bathtub with standing shower :paint:

ya man sian..if u cant, i also cant lo...sian sian sian........

but ur toilet, the owner already hacked, so i guess no prob. all u need is to create a wall. mine..haiya..just pray laaa they can approve by this week..if not i scream at my contractor for not able to convince them.. lol

CONGRATS!!! Hope mine be approved in no time. Sigh..if they don't allow, I have to get use of the current layout. BUT current or new layout, I will still have a bathtub with standing shower :paint:

i think it depends on different officer. some are more difficult so might not get approved. And some are ok then they will approve it...