Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LADY_R

Our Crib

Grats.

Not sure why everyone thinks a contractor will be significantly cheaper than an ID? I think having dealt with some that the price points are similar. A lot of contractors only marginally cheaper.

Just my 2 cents worth. You are right though abt not wanting to pay an id if you need to conceptualize everything yourself.

Good luck with the reno.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
No la sister..50%-50% It took me quite sometimes to use floorplanner.. was like an idiot :D

hahaha yea... like my floor plan, got stupid things like R=60000..... :wacko: there is no way to draw things like this on floorplanner~! i also used Autocad instead.... (though give up later cos cannot do at home~)

Also good that i went, cos my good seller bought me a philip table lamp as gift for buying the flat. So nice of them!!! :):sport-smiley-018:

wah your seller is SUPER nice!!! a bit too nice liao~ :jawdrop:

wah your seller is SUPER nice!!! a bit too nice liao~ :jawdrop:

Ya!!! i was so surprised too...... hehehehe.... very happy that he is so nice to me..... :thumbs up:

Ya!!! i was so surprised too...... hehehehe.... very happy that he is so nice to me..... :thumbs up:

Whoa! wish my seller is as nice as urs hor.. But my seller Super Best..they left us a big,bulky, heavy cabinet for us to throw :furious:

Our seller is 60-70+ Uncle & Aunty.. so the uncle told my agent that he cant throw them as the furniture is heavy..n hope we can throw for him..

My agent Super Helpful and just agree with it 8| If I want the cabinet out of the house I need to employed bangla & pay him to help me throw eh.. Not my item but I need to come out xtra cash.. just wondering, seller unable to carry but he can come out cash to pay bangla right :furious:

Grats.

Not sure why everyone thinks a contractor will be significantly cheaper than an ID? I think having dealt with some that the price points are similar. A lot of contractors only marginally cheaper.

Just my 2 cents worth. You are right though abt not wanting to pay an id if you need to conceptualize everything yourself.

Good luck with the reno.

Thanks.. Maybe along the reno journey and after gain some experience, I will write down my reason why I choose contractor instead of an ID... For now its too early to say which is the best ;)

Edited by LADY_R

Whoa! wish my seller is as nice as urs hor.. But my seller Super Best..they left us a big,bulky, heavy cabinet for us to throw :furious:

Our seller is 60-70+ Uncle & Aunty.. so the uncle told my agent that he cant throw them as the furniture is heavy..n hope we can throw for him..

My agent Super Helpful and just agree with it 8| If I want the cabinet out of the house I need to employed bangla & pay him to help me throw eh.. Not my item but I need to come out xtra cash.. just wondering, seller unable to carry but he can come out cash to pay bangla right :furious:

and my husband Super Good..don't want to argue or make me angry, he say he will ask our contractor for help 8|

hmm there are 4 types of link from photobucket right? *Email & IM*, *Direct link*, *HTML Code* & *IMG Code*. I use *Direct link*

ok sure...thanks! i shall use direct link later tonight....and start my blog!

my seller didn't even leave anything for me.... except a few black bin bags for me to throw things... which is really not necessary cos there is nothing to throw. haaahahahah.... it was totally empty!!! :dancingqueen:

never mind, already over.... its now yours!!! next time i will be a good seller too. heeheeh....

This is our proposed design

407_html_5f85e541.jpg

A lot of hacking need to be done, we still waiting for the approval from HDB....

Any comments or suggestions on our design are welcome :sport-smiley-018:

yes, my kitchen sink at the far end, can't put it near as my kitchen cabinets is all full height. Have told my husband about a sink at the island..but he rejected my plan :bangwall:

why not a sink at the island...centrally located area leh...but how to run piping there ah???

why not a sink at the island...centrally located area leh...but how to run piping there ah???

if there are not enough counter top (lady_R have all tall cabinets) so need the island as counter top. IF have sink, the space on the counter will be much less already leh.

Your EM same layout as mine. I m impress with ur Toilet(2nd Flr) Y didnt I think of that...

Hi Jeff44oh, if you still have not done any renovation on your EM, you are welcome to follow suit my design. I did try a few design to include standing shower and bathtub..and this is the final design which I find more comfortable with bathtub hidden. :D