Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LADY_R

Our Crib

If your id send correct info to hdb then sure get approved. Hope yours will get approved smoothly, not like mine.

How is renovation progress now? have they start work?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Last Saturday, Neo called and asked me where is my ventilation for the common toilet. As from my design, I have change the layout of the actual toilet. My answer to him "On top of the door laa.. using top hung." :bangwall:

So far, hacking for utility and kitchen area has approved. Toilet, wash area and balcony still pending. He will submit again today for approval. Hopefully everything goes smoothly.. :paint:

Yo! sorry a bit late in checking-in here :lol: hope all things go smoothly for your reno :yamseng:

i got a friend also in similar situation... talked to many IDs but finally got a contractor to do up his house after "stealing" all the good ideas from the tiring ID meet-ups :P he did his own 3D drawings using solid work... whole house 3D modelling leh... hahaha :good:

Yo! sorry a bit late in checking-in here :lol: hope all things go smoothly for your reno :yamseng:

i got a friend also in similar situation... talked to many IDs but finally got a contractor to do up his house after "stealing" all the good ideas from the tiring ID meet-ups :P he did his own 3D drawings using solid work... whole house 3D modelling leh... hahaha :good:

thanks..thanks.. 3D modelling?..wahhh I wish I able to do eh.. I got no time, got lots of drawings need to be done.. but my heart not in the office eh..wish can go back any plan on my reno.. :P

wow your MBR toilet is so big. is there a standing bath and a bathtub there? thot i saw the both inside. how do you walk into the bathtub?

planning to have both :P but all depends on the hacking approval. Will access from the standing bath to bathtub :sport-smiley-004:

thanks..thanks.. 3D modelling?..wahhh I wish I able to do eh.. I got no time, got lots of drawings need to be done.. but my heart not in the office eh..wish can go back any plan on my reno.. :P

yup he's mechanical engineer and really well verse in solid work. whole house 3D modeling, can turn 360º one leh... impressive! :lol:

anyway, you're good with Autocad... drafting things like floorplan should be chicken feet for you ;)

yup he's mechanical engineer and really well verse in solid work. whole house 3D modeling, can turn 360º one leh... impressive! :lol:

anyway, you're good with Autocad... drafting things like floorplan should be chicken feet for you ;)

No la sister..50%-50% It took me quite sometimes to use floorplanner.. was like an idiot :D

planning to have both :P but all depends on the hacking approval. Will access from the standing bath to bathtub :sport-smiley-004:

wow...cool...so nice to have a very nice toilet....hmm shall take a look at my floor plan to see if it is possible to do it for my MBR...heee

wow...cool...so nice to have a very nice toilet....hmm shall take a look at my floor plan to see if it is possible to do it for my MBR...heee

Joyousonline, do u have any blog? :)

CONTRATULATIONS!!! Today is your completion...... official owner of a BIG EM in JW!!

Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!

We won't be attending for the completion, both of us at work now.. hardworking right? :sport-smiley-004:

The lawyer will handle everything for us. And yesterday our agent have passed 1 set of keys to us after the inspection. So tomorrow morning after send my Princess to Childcare centre, we will proceed to take pictures on the house conditions.. :dancingqueen:

yes will be starting one soon... still figuring how to post my pics using photobucket as in use which link to paste.

hmm there are 4 types of link from photobucket right? *Email & IM*, *Direct link*, *HTML Code* & *IMG Code*. I use *Direct link*

Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!

We won't be attending for the completion, both of us at work now.. hardworking right? :sport-smiley-004:

The lawyer will handle everything for us. And yesterday our agent have passed 1 set of keys to us after the inspection. So tomorrow morning after send my Princess to Childcare centre, we will proceed to take pictures on the house conditions.. :dancingqueen:

That's nice of your lawyer. As we need to settle the property tax, lawyer says either i pass the money to them then they settle everything for me or else i have to settle it myself there at hdb. I don't want to go all the way to the lawyer's office to settle that property tax loh.... so i went hdb for the completion too.

Also good that i went, cos my good seller bought me a philip table lamp as gift for buying the flat. So nice of them!!! :):sport-smiley-018: