Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LADY_R

Our Crib

i think it depends on different officer. some are more difficult so might not get approved. And some are ok then they will approve it...

Just talk to my officer, she just send my application to technical ppl..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
PM send..toilet doors, bi-fold or tempered glass, you can check with him. 100% sian ahahaha..I did argue with the officer when she went down to my flat to check on my kitchen window last sat. Try to explain to her if top hung is not allowed, im willing to share ventilations.. :bangwall:

Hi, Can I have the contact too?

Thank you!

DAY 1 - HACKING

Kitchen Tiles Hack & Cabinet Dismantle

day1-hacking004.jpg

day1-hacking013.jpg

Common Toilet Tiles Hack

day1-hacking012.jpg

day1-hacking005.jpg

Sewage pipe also they spray rockstone :bangwall:

Master Toilet Tiles Hack

day1-hacking002.jpg

To Be Continue...

DAY 1 - HACKING (continued)

Wardrobe Dismantle

day1-hacking015.jpg

Balcony Sliding Door Dismantle & Tiles Hack

day1-hacking011.jpg

Below Staircase Cleared

day1-hacking009.jpg

Thats all for today.. Tomorrow Kitchen, Wash Area & Utility wall will be down :yamseng:

wooo cool..looking forward to the transformation!!!

Morning joyousonline! Thanks..cant wait to end my work today & go to site. Quite disappointed yesterday, I thought they have hacked down the wall and can see my big big kitchen..lol.. guess I have to wait for today :)

Morning joyousonline! Thanks..cant wait to end my work today & go to site. Quite disappointed yesterday, I thought they have hacked down the wall and can see my big big kitchen..lol.. guess I have to wait for today :)

haha be patient...saw ur signature with 2nd appointment as 31st march but u oredi started reno!! quite fast le!! so happy for you!! me still have to wait..

when will they let u know of the bathrooms hacking?

haha be patient...saw ur signature with 2nd appointment as 31st march but u oredi started reno!! quite fast le!! so happy for you!! me still have to wait..

when will they let u know of the bathrooms hacking?

heeee 21st March laa sister, not 31st. Hopefully by today able to get approval or latest by this week, then on wkends I can shop for my toilet accesories.

heeee 21st March laa sister, not 31st. Hopefully by today able to get approval or latest by this week, then on wkends I can shop for my toilet accesories.

hahah paiseh must b my eyes playing tricks on me!! heheee...hopefully lo!!! where r u gng to shop for your toilet accessories?

hahah paiseh must b my eyes playing tricks on me!! heheee...hopefully lo!!! where r u gng to shop for your toilet accessories?

hmmm I haven't think of tt :unsure: for bathtub, maybe I go for AOS BATHROOM. Can see their price is reasonable than HOE KEE. Anyway, I have bought my kitchen sink from hoe kee last mth..hee kiasu.. Color is different, mine is Anthracite (black) :D

axiaii8silgranit_oh.jpg

hmmm I haven't think of tt :unsure: for bathtub, maybe I go for AOS BATHROOM. Can see their price is reasonable than HOE KEE. Anyway, I have bought my kitchen sink from hoe kee last mth..hee kiasu.. Color is different, mine is Anthracite (black) :D

axiaii8silgranit_oh.jpg

ooh...okok..if u see any nice bathtub, pls share! this kind of kitchen sink issit better than stainless steel types? hmm still thinking whether to go for this type or stainless steel ones..if stainless steel i will go for Franke ones.

ooh...okok..if u see any nice bathtub, pls share! this kind of kitchen sink issit better than stainless steel types? hmm still thinking whether to go for this type or stainless steel ones..if stainless steel i will go for Franke ones.

U can check AOS website aos bathroom.

1st I wanted to buy the stainless steel too but was told that it can be easily scratch and can be seen clearly.. for this Im not so sure if its true or not. My mom been using Blanco sink for almost 14yrs and it still in a good condition. She will wash with bleach if there is a stubborn stain :P

Quick Updates

Check on my HDBInfoWeb and saw my application for renovation on toilets is still PENDING zz

Meanwhile Day 02 hacking alredy took place this morning

Edited by LADY_R