Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bluesummerayz

My Woodlands Den Raaaawwwrrr

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Master BR

Not really done with the decorating yet, not sure to put up any paintings .. my walls are blue and grey.. weird for a gal huh? :rolleyes:

hmmm i love my bed... so comfy... its a curse... hard to wake up for work i tell you... :unsure:

masterbr.jpg

:D :D

BR are meant to be comfy so that we can rest well mah...

haiyoooo missy goldie ah... my eyes so small, too much gold will make me go blind ar.. : )))))

hohoho if blind hor, i first to go blind starring at my gold mosaics while brushing teeth everytime!

:D :D

BR are meant to be comfy so that we can rest well mah...

Ok I dun wanna work liao... i wanna stay home all day and enjoy my home to the max! Actually i did take urgent leave today because I am just a tad sick of work and want some me-time hahaha I'm glad i installed the water feature, which not only cools the room and also create such a relaxing and calm mood just lying on my red sofa, and listening to the gentle sounds coming from the water flows .. :rolleyes:

The other day I used my new oven for the 1st time and baked a butter cake followed by chocolate muffins, but I was so paranoid that before it all started, I kinda dragged the oven out to create a bigger gap to allow heat to 'escape' .. You see, I was looking at the power cord at the back which came out from beneath and went upwards to connect to the socket. Anyone has any idea if the power cord will melt if I just let it be at the back without pulling out the unit when I do my baking? Am I thinking too much? :unsure:

Original hob area didn't have a cooker/oven. But the condition was not satisfactory with only 2 burners on top and the grill section was blacked beyond inifinity. The knob for the grill was missing and the previous owner taped that gap over with black masking tape. He told me 'still can use' as long as I can find a replacement knob for it. Ahhhh crazy ar, where to find a knob just for that?

So I had the whole section removed, and then I 'slot' in a standalone cooker, had the exposed back area covered up with stainless steel. The effect is not bad, but because of the gas pipe and the power cord, I let the unit comes forward a little. It is now sitting on the kitchen slab, but the front part had 2 legs and the unit now stands partly on the kitchen floor.

ovensummary.jpg

Oven (side view)

As you can see, the whole unit is resting on the kitchen 'slab' but a little of the front of the unit rest on 2 legs because I can't push it back all the way to the back due to the gas outlet and the power cord.

ovensideview.jpg

Oven Power Cord (from the bottom connect up to the power socket)

ovenpowercordplacement.jpg

If I push the unit 'all the way', there will still be a little gap, would this be enough to prevent any melting of the cord? Anyone?

powercordgap.jpg

Edited by Bluesummerayz

I had a siamese tiger fish before. Being ignorant (& young then) I put it together with my guppies.

Shocked to find the next day, only the tails remained of my poor guppies.. :jawdrop:

Hahaa.. The fishes inside will eat up your jellyfish even before they collapse from the fresh water..

Look at the nips on one of those siamese tiger's tail fin..

Nice tank, a good size to keep fish in.. More pics!

Maomaos too!