Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
angelbutterfly

我家四个宝宝 和 1个王后

In ruppiah? *helps to hold angelbutterfly's molar for fear it will totally drop out due to immense fury and rage*

Dear Bluesummerayz, I tried to shrug it off n juz treat it like juz another quotation but I am more disappointed then angry...

Sorry all that I am using iPad so posted the quotation like that...Wanna b fast to show everyone....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

LOL I was tilting my head ... well little items add up man... not really sure if the quote was fair per item basis, mabbie someone knowledgeable can shed some light? don't get so worked up at this stage .. still a long way to go...

I was also tilting my head sideways..

But wah.. Seriously trying to carrot head people..

I quite free now, I hack your living/dining/balcony for half price 750 can?

Will take a long time though.. :P

I was also tilting my head sideways..

But wah.. Seriously trying to carrot head people..

I quite free now, I hack your living/dining/balcony for half price 750 can?

Will take a long time though.. :P

Sorry lah.. After getting iPad, I gave my notebook to my son n I so lazy to use anymore.. Will try to get it right ASAP lor..

I told hubby, I might as well hack myself to vent some anger! Ya.. Really crazy n the one referred can hv the cheek to say the contractor is v 'cheap'!

Frankly, everyone has an ideal n budgeted price to pay... Sometimes a person can afford to drive Mercedes or carry LV doesn't mean they hv to get it... One might choose juz a Hyundai cos it's purely a transport..

I won't ask for the sky n expected v cheap pricing too.. I pay what I find reasonable n within my means and affordabilities..

From Renotalk, I met many kind souls who r always there to help. However, there will b black sheep everywhere so I juz take it with a pinch of salt..

Sorry lah.. After getting iPad, I gave my notebook to my son n I so lazy to use anymore.. Will try to get it right ASAP lor..

I told hubby, I might as well hack myself to vent some anger! Ya.. Really crazy n the one referred can hv the cheek to say the contractor is v 'cheap'!

Frankly, everyone has an ideal n budgeted price to pay... Sometimes a person can afford to drive Mercedes or carry LV doesn't mean they hv to get it... One might choose juz a Hyundai cos it's purely a transport..

I won't ask for the sky n expected v cheap pricing too.. I pay what I find reasonable n within my means and affordabilities..

From Renotalk, I met many kind souls who r always there to help. However, there will b black sheep everywhere so I juz take it with a pinch of salt..

Aiyo.... use more salt and sprinkle on these pple... it's call ... 辟邪 :sport-smiley-004:

*trying to rotate my head 90 deg back.. Hah.

yes, the ID/contractor is really pushing his luck and trying to tok alot loh!

I juz received a quotation n was 'fuming'... Trying to smoke me cos it was referred by someone???

Hacking a 5rm cost $8000++?. Want to hack my 2 neighbours house as well? Crazy n very disappointed...

Dear all, my advise is, open your eyes and ears to see and hear. Not only feel that it's safest to get quotation by someone here n got very shortchanged!

I have 1 good solutions...those who r pissed and unhappy about their Reno works, do let us gather together n hack my whole house! After that we can have a party here! Like that, I dun mind ordering some 5star food for all of your hard worK!

So who wanna register here?

I have 1 good solutions...those who r pissed and unhappy about their Reno works, do let us gather together n hack my whole house! After that we can have a party here! Like that, I dun mind ordering some 5star food for all of your hard worK!

So who wanna register here?

:D :D

u got to provide the equipment for us to us to hack wor.. :P

:D :D

u got to provide the equipment for us to us to hack wor.. :P

Juz bring hammer will do...What else? Oh...feel free to draw yr hated person on a piece of paper then stick on my carpentry then Hammer lor...Or juz draw anywhere u like n do anything... Stick pin/needles etc...

Nw I turned so evil le...

Juz bring hammer will do...What else? Oh...feel free to draw yr hated person on a piece of paper then stick on my carpentry then Hammer lor...Or juz draw anywhere u like n do anything... Stick pin/needles etc...

Nw I turned so evil le...

U need hammering guns and also hdb permit if not neighbours later complaint wait u kanna fine for nothing :P

U need hammering guns and also hdb permit if not neighbours later complaint wait u kanna fine for nothing :P

幸灾乐祸! Bro Jaskel, who ask me cannot afford to engage u right? Yrs more reasonable than the above hor...U come n help me hack also? :sport-smiley-004:

幸灾乐祸! Bro Jaskel, who ask me cannot afford to engage u right? Yrs more reasonable than the above hor...U come n help me hack also? :sport-smiley-004:

Mine consider a bit high compare to other due to material provided but as for the above, maybe just doing the hacking only, that's why is expensive.

Lol...can help u coordinate the rest of house owners on how to dismantle carpentry works and hacking. :)

Hahaa.. I can help hack too..

But I have so much pent up anger that I might just break a few walls and hack off many things I'm not supposed to hack..

So angry at so many things.. Hahaa.. :curse:

I don't even dare to hack my own house.. :P

Edited by mabaricows