Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

I did get a few quotes. From master Chang, from master Jeff etc. in the end I went with master Jeff Lo. I'm very happy :) you ask me whether work or not I dunno la.

My previous house, I never do fs, jialat (could be bad luck) so my this house I really don't wanna take the chance you know... Even if the slim chance is 10% I never consult I also don't want:) so I Weng with master Lo. He help me see the date I should move in. Was quite tough. Cos it was either 2 week after I get key or like very long after then can move. So I really everything chop chop n move in by 2 weeks (good dates hard to come by.)

Anyway, dunno is Fengshui or what la, but everything in my this new house very smooth for the last 6 months. Good luck in your fsm search!!

Hi Tour,

Can you share Master Jeff's contact please? sydney_peh@yahoo.com

Cheers!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi there, you can consider this Master chang. I feel that he's good. For my house and some business issues I have consulted master chang and am very pleased with the results. Strongly recommended. :good:

Hi Diamonds,

Can you share the contact of Master Chang? sydney_peh@yahoo.com

Thanks!

I'm quite excited. I've got an appointment with Master Chang pretty soon! Can't wait. I hope it goes awesome.

Hi Jawskie,

Care to share your experience with Master Chang and how are things for you?

Cheers!

I found a good one... finally.

Not about to promote him here but if you want his number, PM me.

Name is Master Lin.... civil servants would know him well... everyone i asked engaged his services previously...

recommended by my colleagues... as advised, i went for my life analysis with him to be convinced and he was spot on.... and gave free advice for my current's flat's fengshui which was spot on as well (based on past analysis by the famous Master Tan)..... that cost me less than $50.

anyway, i've engaged him for my new flat's fengshui... charges are $188 for floorplan analysis, if u didn't follow his recommendation strictly, he will come down and advise on remedies but i don't know the cost of that yet..... i'll post again when that happens.....

Hi Rawmeat,

Can you share the contact of Master Lin? sydney_peh@yahoo.com

Thanks!

QUOTE (Ronald @ Jan 30 2010, 06:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm currently deliberating whether to engage Adeline Pang or Master Tan Khoon Yong... Both are renown and expensive.

I dun believe in Feng Shui until recently when my mum got a stroke, and we got this Master Wang from a friend. Whatever he says happened exactly (good and bad ones), and he even predicted what will be happening based on the current place my parents stayed, and indeed, all came true. I thought its just coincidence and asked for him to view my current place since my parents believed in him and is staying with me now, I just try out.

To my suprise, whatever he predicted about our past and even near future came true... (all the very good and no so good things). Best of all,we didn't pay much for the Ang Pow cos he is charging standard rate, $168 per session for viewing a place. Even if we are required to place some Feng Shui items at certain places to neutralise things, the items are all at affordable prices (I paid less than $200 for 5 items all over my house). If interested, drop me a PM and I will forward the contact.

The new house I bought was also viewed by him before I OPT. Not saying my current house is no good, its good for me also with lots of luck. Whoahahahahaaa.... just that I need a bigger house, and my new house Feng Shui suits me almost 100%, including my family. So right place, right time, right person, its fate. Cheers.

Hi Ernie,

Can you share the contact of Master Wang pls? sydney_peh@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Hi Ernie,

Can you share the contact of Master Wang pls? sydney_peh@yahoo.com

Thanks!

You don't know these posts already 4 yearzzzz old liaozzz?

anyone try Master Hui Jie? or Master You Long Zhi?

You don't know their famous newzzzz all in newspaper? Aiyo, One got many mistress.....the other sell guan yin for 500K.... ended up in court, what does that imply ?

Hi Ivy,

Can share with me the list of good and bad FSM? It seems to be much talked about here.

I'm still a bit undecided if I should get a FSM to view my house, but am more incline to get peace of mind.

Thanks

You don't know their famous newzzzz all in newspaper? Aiyo, One got many mistress.....the other sell guan yin for 500K.... ended up in court, what does that imply ?

I know the first one have mistress but I wants to know if anyone engage him before, and is he good.

The other one, I didnt hear any news about the selling of guan yin at 500k, are you refering to Yun Long Zi instead?

My auntie engaged You Long Zhi before, but didnt ask her to buy any thing.

However, my auntie feel he doesnt seem professional enough as such I wants to look for other review also.