Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all

May I have the list of good and bad fengshui master too? Want to engage one as my current house , things also not smooth for us..

My email ongsl15@yahoo.com.sg . Thks !

Edited by starz34

For the semi-believers, may be it is more effective to improve the FS of a house, by donating the $1000 fee to the needy instead of to the FSM.

Just saying.

Cheers!

Hi Ivy,just saw this page today,u has been very nice in sharing yr list. Could u share with me too,pls.

Email js2678gl@gmail.com

Tks in advance

hihi,

i am new to this forum n would greatly appreciate it if someone can send me the list of gd/ bad fsm pls..

thk u vy much in advance :)

Edited by zarden

For me,

Basic requirements: FSM should able to "point out" few incident (at least 3) happen to house owner/family (in this case is you). Then FSM should able to advise you to position important furniture in your house, how the design should be. FSM should able advise you what will happen to your house, after move in.

Real FSM should not advise buy items that selling from its own shop.

Perhaps for a start ....

Fengshui mainly is about the flow of the "QI" in the house, from the main door (wealth) and how it stay or escape out from the windows.

"QI" is also known as energy (ang moh), and consist of good and bad.

It is often not easy to audit HDB BTO based on its limited or practical way to exercise good placement of stuffs. Do note.

Hi Ivy,

Can you also send the good and bad FSM list to me? Hmm.. spent some time reading this forum topic and seems like Master Chang is so highly recommended but would like to review some more options and also be informed of any to avoid.

Hope to receive the list soon because we are moving in soon, thank you so so so.. much !!!

Last but not least, have a great day =) Cheers!

p.s. just in case I cannot receive in this forum mailbox, appreciate if you can also email to me at coke375ml@gmail.com 感激不尽!

Edited by coke375ml

Hi Ivy

Can you send me the good and bad FSM list? thanks in advance.

Please kindly forward the list to my email at leeqiuhui@gmail.com

Got a quote from Master Chang.. bec we didn't follow any start reno date, he will help us check the date is good or bad, if its bad then we have to rectify by 谢土 then will need additional close to $500!!! The audit is already over $1K.. (-__-) !" alamak.. cannot ignore this start reno date meh..

For me,

Basic requirements: FSM should able to "point out" few incident (at least 3) happen to house owner/family (in this case is you). Then FSM should able to advise you to position important furniture in your house, how the design should be. FSM should able advise you what will happen to your house, after move in.

Real FSM should not advise buy items that selling from its own shop.

I 100% guaranteed you no FSMs can meet your Basic requirements:

They have no time machine.

They have no crystal balls

They are not magicians

They are not God who perform miracle

But....

They have a pair of x-ray eyes to read yr mind.

I 100% guaranteed you no FSMs can meet your Basic requirements:

They have no time machine.

They have no crystal balls

They are not magicians

They are not God who perform miracle

But....

They have a pair of x-ray eyes to read yr mind.

Haha, I can guaranteed you, you did not know Fengshui at all. (No offend). I just bring my point and experience to discuss, not come here for fight and make enemy.

I met at least 2 FSM capable doing this and there is a lot more, which call real FSM.

Fengshui is not magic, is just calculation but you need to be expert, which is the hardest part.

If FSM can not point incident happen inside the house, can you trust he/she to modify your house?

Like you go to see doctor, if doctor did not know what is the root cause of your illness, you trust he/she give you the right medicine?

Haha, I can guaranteed you, you did not know Fengshui at all. (No offend). I just bring my point and experience to discuss, not come here for fight and make enemy.

I met at least 2 FSM capable doing this and there is a lot more, which call real FSM.

Fengshui is not magic, is just calculation but you need to be expert, which is the hardest part.

If FSM can not point incident happen inside the house, can you trust he/she to modify your house?

Like you go to see doctor, if doctor did not know what is the root cause of your illness, you trust he/she give you the right medicine?

Seriously, only God can meet yr basic requirement, but not the FSMs - the self-proclaim God's 'spokemen' who most frequently playing the 'director' role of real life show with 'submissive' actors/actresses.

They are, utmost, messagers only, not the designer.

Why don't communicate with God direct for effectiveness & efficiency?