Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Ivy1981, have went through a number of pages of this thread as I'm also looking for a FSM for my new home.

Hope you can PM me the good and bad FSM list also.

Much appreciate!

Dear Ivy1981

I am looking for a fsm for my new home.

Appreciate if you can share your good/bad fsm list with me.

Pls email to tan_teckbeng@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!!

Hi joeychin,

I've engaged the services of Master Neo Zhen Jue about 1.5 years ago. Our birth dates and times were requested as he would match our details to the house.

At that time, there were 2 pricings for the fengshui audit. One is more expensive whereby he will come down to do the fengshui audit. The cheaper version which I opt for is whereby his disciple will come to do the 'measurements' and Master Neo will do the fengshui audit based on the 'measurements'. A fengshui report was given about 2 weeks later. We do not understand some of it due to the technical terms. He also proposed to buy several fengshui items to boost the energy of the house, which we didn't buy too. As we opt for the cheaper version, there is no interaction or consultation directly by Master Neo. Every interaction is with the disciple.

We followed the renovation and direction tips listed in the report. We asked the disciple if she could come down for a 2nd look to see if we have followed the instructions in report correctly. She said that there will be a charge and we forgo the 2nd visit.

We felt that there was no significant improvement till now. However, it's considered quite peaceful in the house and our relationship is maintained.

I'm engaging Master Terra for a fengshui audit to seek improvements. Hope to update soon.