Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

On 17/05/2016 at 8:03 AM, kalimantan said:

if u are NOT staying there until some years LATER, NO need to audit NOW. save your $ and spend on yourself and family members or a good vacation

Thanks Kalimantan. At least for now can save some $$. Any advice if I would still need to perform open door procedure (e.g. throw pineapple into the living room) :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Ivy1981,

I've been following this forum and noted that you have kindly share the Good/Bad FSM list with many of us here and therefore would very much appreciate that you can share with me too at hweegeok@hotmail.com.  

Many thanks :)

Pris

Can anybody PM me the list?? Thanks.. Any recommendations for reasonably priced and reputable FS master, I only have the direction of the flat and floorplan.

Hi,

I just joined this renotalk because i just booked a 5 room HDB flat at Sengkang. Will be getting my key in 3 months time. Right now i am getting quotes for renovation and I'm also interested to get a FS since this is my first flat. Can anyone kindly PM me the FSM list and also Mr Chang contact? Appreciate it. Thank you!

On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 9:35 AM, Ivan123 said:

Hi Ivy!

Sent you a PM on the list. In case you didn't see it, can you email me the list as well?

yapsf06@yahoo.com.sg

Thank you,

Ivan

Hi Ivan,

Can you send me the list at zzzgal@yahoo.com. thanks!