Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, I am new here. I was quoted $588 for a 4rm feng shui audit. Any idea if this is reasonable?

there isn't any right price, let me explain a few thought

588 Reasonableness ?

- u put up this question, I say reasonable because myself can afford it. (Or maybe I can afford more)

- others may not find it reasonable - because they may be not better-off than me (I am not saying others are poorer than me)

- My point here is "relative" to each other's "affordability index"

588 Best price to pay ?

- feng shui price is not listed in stock exchange with transparency, therefore the price u pay is not the most price-effective ones. You may have got this price due to walk -in shopping, friend intro (one friend only), etc

To be honest, I am not in this FS industry and therefore cannot conclude this is the best and reasonable price.

The best way to evaluate is : if you "think" the services are worthwhile and "add value" to you and your family at 588, please go ahead.

Hi, I am new here. I was quoted $588 for a 4rm feng shui audit. Any idea if this is reasonable?

Don't compare 'service' with prices of commodity/currency pairs which are fundamentally supply/demand driven. You go no where.

Only after try can tell 'reasonable' or not.

Take it as an 'investment' with zero returns mindset first will propel you further.

At times, we need 'gut' just to move forward.

Hi Ivy,

Sorry to trouble you, but can you also pm me the list of the FSM. Thanking you in advance.

Hi mormor

PM Liaozzzzzzzz

Hi ivy,

Can I have the list too??many thanks in advance..

hi, renotalk say you cannot enjoy the messaging system....no reason given

I agree yoou really newzzzzz. Geylang and Foo Luk Siu fsm quote 1600 hor, many people still find them reasonable

ya, bit late now.

But i hope other posters know about this incident as well.

6k to spend on 'correcting' an individual's bazi is JUST TOO MUCH....its not like its for an entire 4 room flat to benefit whole family.

What did she ask you to buyzzzzz....liuli or jade or crystal stones? Or just pay her 6K for some advise?

we used to engage a fsm from KL last time for our first house in KL.

he is those modern type. wont ask u to buy crystal, items etc etc. he will also avoid hacking of walls unless really neccesary.

he didnt even bring a ba gua with him haha...

among all his suggestions, the most interesting one was to suggest us to add clocks instead of those expensive crystal etc.

ppl in KL will know him. very famous in KL.

we are planning to engage him for our flat too.. :)

some liuli maybe, statue of the few animals within the zodiac.. these are made from what lava , what volcanic stuff.

What did she ask you to buyzzzzz....liuli or jade or crystal stones? Or just pay her 6K for some advise?